Author Topic: Detox single threads??  (Read 4031 times)

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Detox single threads??
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 01:35:27 PM »
The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

Lol, I find it kind of funny that Dre, of all people, has a quality control guy.

Isn't Dre's whole schtick that he only lets QUALITY beats and lyrics come out of his studio?

Didn't he make Bishop Lamont spit a bar 104 times until it came out right?

Doesn't he edit peoples lyrics all of the time... I mean there is that famous story that snoop spit his verse to g thang... and then dre was like nah you gotta sing 'aint nuttin but a g thang baabbyyy'.

Like he really seems to take the role of editor in the studio. And to have a white guy just looking for quality... lol.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit.  

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

That would be an awesome job to have

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 02:01:04 PM »

Lol, I find it kind of funny that Dre, of all people, has a quality control guy.

Isn't Dre's whole schtick that he only lets QUALITY beats and lyrics come out of his studio?

Didn't he make Bishop Lamont spit a bar 104 times until it came out right?

Doesn't he edit peoples lyrics all of the time... I mean there is that famous story that snoop spit his verse to g thang... and then dre was like nah you gotta sing 'aint nuttin but a g thang baabbyyy'.

Like he really seems to take the role of editor in the studio. And to have a white guy just looking for quality... lol.
no that was snoop if i'm not mistaken

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit. 

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit. 

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

SMH at having ghost-listeners. He cant even do that by himself

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »

It's necessary.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »
whats the thing bout 7 second snippet? can any1 hook us up wit it? anything?

http://usershare.net/DDotOmen/r58jpkjt4ir9

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 02:32:53 PM »

It's necessary.

Only necessary for wack overated people who cant make decisions for themselves

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »
Go ahead, put out the most awaited album of the decade. I'd love to see you try.
Plus, every single dude, (every single one) does that at some point. He goes to his buddies and says something like: "What do you guys think?".
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:45:20 PM by OcToExtraordinaire »

Hittman2001

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 02:43:56 PM »
hey octo...can you bless us with any info...or is it one those wait and see type of things?

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »
there is no such thing as detox time to move on in life

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:26 PM »

It's necessary.

Go ahead, put out the most awaited album of the decade. I'd love to see you try.

with as much producers, musicians and ghost writers Dre has working on this album he should have been able to put it years ago. Its not like he's doing it by himself. He has way too many people helping him with this shit to be delaying it. And you cant use the "label" thing as an excuse either, becuase Dre drops/shelves more people than he releases

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
Plus, every single dude, (every single one) does that at some point. He goes to his buddies and says something like: "What do you guys think?".

Ding ding ding, and the winner is OCTO!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »

It's necessary.

with as much producers, musicians and ghost writers Dre has working on this album he should have been able to put it years ago. Its not like he's doing it by himself. He has way too many people helping him with this shit to be delaying it. And you cant use the "label" thing as an excuse either, becuase Dre drops/shelves more people than he releases

are you fuckin kiddin? u think dre is nobody? that he dont do anything himself? you gotta understand that what he actually does.. he descibed it himself in some interview years ago that his only talent is that he 'knows what he want to get/hear', hes like maestro.. but it doesnt mean he cant make his own beats, there was some footage in many clips wit dre actually playin the keys.. he descibed his studio session like that (it was interview just after 2001), he make drums, and musicians are playin melodies for him, he choose dope one and continue polishin it.. thats a talent, if u think thats nothing do it yourself.. ignorant idiot