Author Topic: Detox single threads??  (Read 4035 times)

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
Re: Detox single threads??
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit. 

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

That would be an awesome job to have

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

SMH at having ghost-listeners. He cant even do that by himself
It's necessary.

Only necessary for wack overated people who cant make decisions for themselves
Go ahead, put out the most awaited album of the decade. I'd love to see you try.

with as much producers, musicians and ghost writers Dre has working on this album he should have been able to put it years ago. Its not like he's doing it by himself. He has way too many people helping him with this shit to be delaying it. And you cant use the "label" thing as an excuse either, becuase Dre drops/shelves more people than he releases

are you fuckin kiddin? u think dre is nobody? that he dont do anything himself? you gotta understand that what he actually does.. he descibed it himself in some interview years ago that his only talent is that he 'knows what he want to get/hear', hes like maestro.. but it doesnt mean he cant make his own beats, there was some footage in many clips wit dre actually playin the keys.. he descibed his studio session like that (it was interview just after 2001), he make drums, and musicians are playin melodies for him, he choose dope one and continue polishin it.. thats a talent, if u think thats nothing do it yourself.. ignorant idiot

If Dre was as talented as you think you think he is, he wouldnt need to depend on other people for come up with melodies for his own productions, he would be able to do it himself. Scott Storch plays all his own melodies. So do The Neptunes and countless other producers

Dre is the ONLY hip hop producer to have so many people expose him from Hutch to Erotic D, to Daz, to Emmanuel Dean to Mel Man to Neff U. You seriously think they are all lying?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
Damn Im gettin really hyped. Really hope we get this tomorrow then.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 06:34:07 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit. 

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

It's necessary.

Go ahead, put out the most awaited album of the decade. I'd love to see you try.

with as much producers, musicians and ghost writers Dre has working on this album he should have been able to put it years ago. Its not like he's doing it by himself. He has way too many people helping him with this shit to be delaying it. And you cant use the "label" thing as an excuse either, becuase Dre drops/shelves more people than he releases

are you fuckin kiddin? u think dre is nobody? that he dont do anything himself? you gotta understand that what he actually does.. he descibed it himself in some interview years ago that his only talent is that he 'knows what he want to get/hear', hes like maestro.. but it doesnt mean he cant make his own beats, there was some footage in many clips wit dre actually playin the keys.. he descibed his studio session like that (it was interview just after 2001), he make drums, and musicians are playin melodies for him, he choose dope one and continue polishin it.. thats a talent, if u think thats nothing do it yourself.. ignorant idiot

If Dre was as talented as you think you think he is, he wouldnt need to depend on other people for come up with melodies for his own productions, he would be able to do it himself. Scott Storch plays all his own melodies. So do The Neptunes and countless other producers

Dre is the ONLY hip hop producer to have so many people expose him from Hutch to Erotic D, to Daz, to Emmanuel Dean to Mel Man to Neff U. You seriously think they are all lying?

Agreed. Dre is good at what he does, and he fills his role well.

But he's simply not as talented as the Neptunes or Storch. Those guys can make by themselves beats that are about 90% as good as what Dre can do with a 4 man production team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
he says, "it's fucking dope...", "monster beat...", "great and the best track i've heard in a while..." & then he turns around & says Jay sucks ass on it lol.

How did "Jay just kills it" turn into "Jay sucks ass on it lol"... ??

i think he meant it like "Jay killed it" in a negative way, because he goes on to say he was just bragging like "I'm this, I'm that"; unless i read it wrong, but to me it sounds like Jay wasn't good on it in his opinion.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 07:57:43 PM »
he says, "it's fucking dope...", "monster beat...", "great and the best track i've heard in a while..." & then he turns around & says Jay sucks ass on it lol.

How did "Jay just kills it" turn into "Jay sucks ass on it lol"... ??

i think he meant it like "Jay killed it" in a negative way, because he goes on to say he was just bragging like "I'm this, I'm that"; unless i read it wrong, but to me it sounds like Jay wasn't good on it in his opinion.
People's opinion just varies from person to person, why don't we jude whether the song is good ot not after it leaked?
BS on talking other's opinion without even listened to it

Matty

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 10:21:22 PM »
whats all this bullshit about dre not being as talented as other producers etc? the proof is in the pudding.

btw i don't think this joint is going to be anything particulaly outstanding when it leaks...the thing about it sounding like a khalil joint sounds like it might be on-point...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »
What's obvious to most of the world is that a Dre track sounds sonically different than a non Dre track.  Even if that means Dre had no hand in crafting the actual beat, he changes how it sounds,  And, the proof is in the pudding.  Look at Storch beat without Dre then look at one with Dre.  Huge difference. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 12:17:24 AM »
What's obvious to most of the world is that a Dre track sounds sonically different than a non Dre track.  Even if that means Dre had no hand in crafting the actual beat, he changes how it sounds,  And, the proof is in the pudding.  Look at Storch beat without Dre then look at one with Dre.  Huge difference. 

o absolutely. he is a master editor, and great mixer. He can take another artist's song to a totally new level.

I mean the sonic quality of doggystle is way above a lot of today's ish. that right there really says something.

but can he compose music the way storch can? no way. they have different rules in studio.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »

It's necessary.

in a lot of posts you hate on Dr.Dre, if you don't have anything constructive to write, just shut up

Okka

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 01:32:35 AM »
Dre sounds a bit like Jay in that snippet.

Hittman2001

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 01:40:36 AM »
dre tends to mimic the flow of whoever is writing for him

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 01:45:15 AM »
u gotta find a diffrence between playin a keys and producin a beat.. you can learn playin keys like storch in couple of years, but u cant learn to make beats like dre in any time - its in your mind, ppl call it talent or whatever, but its just your mind.. if dre is not worth your respect, then tell me why whole industry respects dre more than anybody?

Okka

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 01:49:47 AM »
u gotta find a diffrence between playin a keys and producin a beat.. you can learn playin keys like storch in couple of years, but u cant learn to make beats like dre in any time - its in your mind, ppl call it talent or whatever, but its just your mind.. if dre is not worth your respect, then tell me why whole industry respects dre more than anybody?

Dr. Dre doesn't make the beats, he has musicians makin' the music for him and this has been confirmed by many people.

ikke

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2010, 01:55:36 AM »
Can't we just ban talking about detox...

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2010, 02:31:02 AM »
Can't we just ban talking about detox...

Hahaha
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.