Author Topic: Detox single threads??  (Read 4037 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Detox single threads??
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2010, 02:32:31 AM »
Moderator's need to lock this thread. As I stated earlier, this track will never drop so there's no reason to discuss it

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2010, 02:37:17 AM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit.  

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

That would be an awesome job to have

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

SMH at having ghost-listeners. He cant even do that by himself
It's necessary.

Only necessary for wack overated people who cant make decisions for themselves
in a lot of posts you hate on Dr.Dre, if you don't have anything constructive to write, just shut up

Nigga fuck you, its an internet forum to express opinion. If you dont like what im saying about your husband Dre then skip past my post. If I was dissing any other producer you wouldnt be saying shit. Fuckin groupie
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 02:51:51 AM by Cross Em Out »

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2010, 02:54:03 AM »
u gotta find a diffrence between playin a keys and producin a beat.. you can learn playin keys like storch in couple of years, but u cant learn to make beats like dre in any time - its in your mind, ppl call it talent or whatever, but its just your mind.. if dre is not worth your respect, then tell me why whole industry respects dre more than anybody?

Dr. Dre doesn't make the beats, he has musicians makin' the music for him and this has been confirmed by many people.

so what dre do in your opinion? nothing? that hes nobody? ... please..  read some interviews with dre, he descibed exactly how the studio session looks like in aftermath, its not a typical one, u gotta understand it, its a special thing (if u remind bout the hits that came out from there u can say its better), dre keeps the quality, not only of sound, of all, whole thing, if u would be on his place we wouldnt get those hits that dre produced.. if u think that real producer is scott storch, you can listen to some piano players as well, thats only thing he does actually (i dont mean no disrespect, i like him as a producer anyway).. but as timbaland said, hes a piano man, producin music isnt bout melody, every producer will tell you that its bout mixing, enginerring, whole conception, melody is last thing that is needed.. understand that.. then reply

Okka

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2010, 03:06:07 AM »
It is what it is, i'm just sayin' what's known for a fact but yeah, like you said beat makin' and producin' is a different thing.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit.  

Cool, thanks for the info, sounds fair... I guess we'll know if it's legit pretty soon!

The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.

Indeed, and @anash50 - Dre listens as well, but he has people to help him judge such as D.O.C., Random White Guy, and Eminem.

It's necessary.

in a lot of posts you hate on Dr.Dre, if you don't have anything constructive to write, just shut up

Nigga fuck you, its an internet forum to express opinion. If you dont like what im saying about your husband Dre then skip past my post. If I was dissing any other producer you wouldnt be saying shit. Fuckin groupie
nah this ain't about Dr.Dre, most of the posters try to maintain a positive enviroment, yet there's a few people like you who try to trash it.
this forum doesn't need people like you, so get with the program or get the fuck out of here.

so yeah, i happened to come across your posts in Dr.Dre topics, but if it happened in other topics that i read, you would get the same treatment.

oh yeah, not to mention:
- If it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned.

so either you contribute, or leave
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:42:15 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2010, 05:20:48 AM »

It's necessary.

nah this ain't about Dr.Dre, most of the posters try to maintain a positive enviroment, yet there's a few people like you who try to trash it.
this forum doesn't need people like you, so get with the program or get the fuck out of here.

so yeah, i happened to come across your posts in Dr.Dre topics, but if it happened in other topics that i read, you would get the same treatment.

oh yeah, not to mention:
- If it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned.

so either you contribute, or leave

Nigga this IS about Dre, youre just butt-hurt because I think your favourite producer/man crush is overrated.

Most of my posts arent even about Dre either
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:33:06 AM by Cross Em Out »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2010, 05:44:13 AM »
that's a fantastic rule lol.

a bit off topic, i know, but i noticed there are at least 10 posters who just go from thread to thread & have something negative to say.

IN EVERY THREAD, except for the threads about the one or two rappers they like.

anyway, didn't this guy say he was going to leak the song if it wasn't leaked in a day? well, it's been at least a day, he hasn't leaked it, it's obvious this guy has no idea what he's talking about lol.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2010, 05:54:54 AM »
that's a fantastic rule lol.

a bit off topic, i know, but i noticed there are at least 10 posters who just go from thread to thread & have something negative to say.

IN EVERY THREAD, except for the threads about the one or two rappers they like.

anyway, didn't this guy say he was going to leak the song if it wasn't leaked in a day? well, it's been at least a day, he hasn't leaked it, it's obvious this guy has no idea what he's talking about lol.

that's what I think was thinking...dude said if no one leaked it by last night he would leak it this morning. Technically it still morning for a couple hours but I doubt dude has the track

ikke

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2010, 05:59:56 AM »
I say we ban detox all together!
Detox is keeping this forum from discussing music.

People are basically discussing an idea.

I might as well start a discussion about some perfect album that exists only in my head.

The Watcher

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2010, 06:01:08 AM »
to be honest i dont think anyone actually has the track yet

its quite likely it exists and a few people have heard it, but the public won't hear it until it hits the radio

until then, its all just speculation
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2010, 06:11:37 AM »
It's annoying, but you just have to wait. That's what Detox is about, am I wrong? :D

jeanmiche777

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2010, 06:13:13 AM »
It's annoying, but you just have to wait. That's what Detox is about, am I wrong? :D

How long? Days,weeks,months or years?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2010, 06:21:12 AM »
whats the thing bout 7 second snippet? can any1 hook us up wit it? anything?

http://usershare.net/DDotOmen/r58jpkjt4ir9

wasn't it confirmed fake in the other thread?

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2010, 06:31:42 AM »

How long? Days,weeks,months or years?
2012, i believe

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2010, 06:42:57 AM »
whats the thing bout 7 second snippet? can any1 hook us up wit it? anything?

http://usershare.net/DDotOmen/r58jpkjt4ir9

wasn't it confirmed fake in the other thread?

Nah, that was for the other snippet with the 12 second intrumental.