Author Topic: Detox single threads??  (Read 4034 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Detox single threads??
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2010, 01:31:25 PM »
ok...three tracks.  Two of them are different and the third is a demo version of one of them...

where did you hear this from ?

dameons

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2010, 02:27:09 PM »
The Vibe mag "Sneak Peak " article is the real deal   !!!!!!!! Just the fact that Interscope let some cats come in and preview 7 tracks tells us that we are making strides at least ..The narrowing down process has started and they are unveiling it , a little ....

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »
The Vibe mag "Sneak Peak " article is the real deal   !!!!!!!! Just the fact that Interscope let some cats come in and preview 7 tracks tells us that we are making strides at least ..The narrowing down process has started and they are unveiling it , a little ....

They confirmed in that same post that it was april fools joke...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2010, 03:28:24 PM »
oh right, April Fools was two days ago.

all of this is 100% bullshit.

dameons

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »
I know someone made up those seven tracks below it ( obvious since " Fuck Yo Couch " is one of them ) , but that article seems like the real deal . That would be huge if they are giving listening sessions even if it is ony bits and pieces. Someone did a terrible job posting the 7 made up tracks after the guy signed his name .

The Watcher

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
the vibe article was an april fools joke, someone even commented to your post telling you that
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »
is anyone else surprised at how quiet Game has been throughout this whole ordeal, you would think he would be one of the more vocal ones. Crazy, no hate, just a thought

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2010, 01:41:46 AM »
well its official, fuck detox. i dont care anymore.

Matty

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2010, 01:46:54 AM »
think this thread is pretty much over.

regardless of the truth, think this is gonna be remembered by most people as some type of bad april fools joke. as if there wasn't enough jokes and detox sceptics out there already. not a good look on behalf of aftermath.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2010, 02:27:55 AM »
Is the Dre and Jay-Z pic real?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2010, 02:54:00 AM »
Dre is the ONLY hip hop producer to have so many people expose him from Hutch to Erotic D, to Daz, to Emmanuel Dean to Mel Man to Neff U. You seriously think they are all lying?
I don't think they are all lying but I also think people zero in on another producer or instrument player having a bone to pick with Dre and immediately assuming that they are the "ghost producer". In many cases, they are not actually listening to what the person is actually saying.

Big Hutch: To my knowledge, he never said that Dre stole a single beat from him. His argument was that Dre gets credit for the G-Funk sound and doesn't acknowledge Hutch's part in creating that style.

Emmanuel Dean: Watched the DVD interview a couple times and Dean doesn't say he PRODUCED Gin & Juice or What's My Name? He says he worked for Dre as one of the people who physically created the beat. Yes, producers actually have people who get paid to do the grunt work for them. He says when he the publishing came back, he got screwed. Now, the implication here seems to be that Death Row didn't want to pay people so they short-changed them on publishing. He was angry because Dre got his credit as a producer but the guys who worked for him didn't so they wouldn't see royalties or plaques for that stuff. "Stealing credit" is when you take credit for somebody else's work which Dean never accused Dre of doing. He said Dre didn't speak up when Death Row fucked people out of their credit, which is a completely different accusation altogether. He also maintained that since getting his own label, he heard he was doing right by people when it came to that shit.

Mel Man: When did Mel Man say Dre took credit from him? He appeared in a photo shoot with other producers who were complaining about credit (Neff U) but I can't recall him ever going on record against Dre. Did he do an interview or something about this?

props Jimmy H, i'm glad you know what i'm talking about

Mietek23

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2010, 03:01:53 AM »
Can't believe this shit - a 4-page thread over 5sec snippet ???

You guys are fuckin' desperate..

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2010, 03:12:19 AM »
/\

ppl are waitin for this album for a decade and now we could 'posibly' hear the 5 sec of it.. so yeah 'desperate' is pretty good word for that ;)

Matty

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2010, 03:54:10 AM »
Is the Dre and Jay-Z pic real?

does it even matter? if we actually had some music to show for all these studio photos that have been posted around recently, might be a different story...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2010, 08:12:04 AM »
you can't rush perfection. ;)