Author Topic: hey brandon....did you know your girls favoriite thing to eat  (Read 1721 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: hey brandon....did you know your girls favoriite thing to eat
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 04:25:55 AM »
Dude, she's ugly.

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »
Oh look the eurotrash above me is ticked off because im having unprotected intercourse with brandon's ex-girlfriend.

oh yeah that makes sense. It really disturbs me if some internet clown fucks the ex of a guy who posts on the same message board as me. :'(

Brad Starleaf

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 12:26:48 PM »
@.:DaYg0sTyLz:.........so who is he trying to have a relationship now because when a woman leaves him for having a small pen15 he will try to have relations with that womans sister. a real classy gentleman.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 12:31:00 PM »
What a disturbed person you are Queen.

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »
alias...queen shut the fuck up give me my money dammit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »
@.:DaYg0sTyLz:.........he will try to have relations with that womans sister. a real classy gentleman.

:-X

Supreme keep your mouth shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »
@.:DaYg0sTyLz:.........he will try to have relations with that womans sister. a real classy gentleman.

I didn't tell nobody about that shit lmao u keep your mouth shut 'cause u forgot who u told.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »

I didn't tell nobody about that shit lmao u keep your mouth shut 'cause u forgot who u told.

:sshh:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »
Dude, she's ugly.

AHAHAHA thats what im saying mang. this hoe prolly got a bush the size of ?uestlove's afro.

Brad Starleaf

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 05:51:05 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A @K.Dub..........hey we are all entitled to our own opinions except for that nigger brandon buuuuuuuuut its too bad neither of your opinions are worth a poop......i want to see what kind of women you are getting to spread their legs for you......and no your right hands do not count

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »
Dude, she's ugly.

AHAHAHA thats what im saying mang. this hoe prolly got a bush the size of ?uestlove's afro.

yeah I was thinkin she's kinda busted lol

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 05:54:52 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A @K.Dub..........hey we are all entitled to our own opinions except for that nigger brandon buuuuuuuuut its too bad neither of your opinions are worth a poop......i want to see what kind of women you are getting to spread their legs for you......and no your right hands do not count

AHAHA to be honest i'd put a little bitch like you to shame when it comes to women, but theres no need to brag on this website half the clowns that post here have never seen a vagina.

Brad Starleaf

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 06:01:51 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A.........prove yourself by showing me better or stop bragging about some invisible vagina you maggot invested pen15 muncher...........you have pictures of models in your profile that you will never ever in a million years come close to having relations and you want to talk about my fiance????????????...........at least my man meat has been inside her love canal.........LAUGH OUT LOUD.........so keep talking about all of the vagina you reel in buddy because no one believes you

Brad Starleaf

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 06:07:19 PM »
what is karma by the way???????????????????????????????

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2010, 06:09:49 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A.........prove yourself by showing me better or stop bragging about some invisible vagina you maggot invested pen15 muncher...........you have pictures of models in your profile that you will never ever in a million years come close to having relations and you want to talk about my fiance????????????...........at least my man meat has been inside her love canal.........LAUGH OUT LOUD.........so keep talking about all of the vagina you reel in buddy because no one believes you

AHAHAAH that tranny is your fiance? GET A GRIP MAN THAT LOVE CANAL YOU SMASHIN IS A RECONSTRUCTED PENIS. SHE LUBES IT UP BEFORE SHE GOES OUT TO GET YOU THINKING ITS WET