Author Topic: hey brandon....did you know your girls favoriite thing to eat  (Read 1716 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: hey brandon....did you know your girls favoriite thing to eat
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A.........prove yourself by showing me better or stop bragging about some invisible vagina you maggot invested pen15 muncher...........you have pictures of models in your profile that you will never ever in a million years come close to having relations and you want to talk about my fiance????????????...........at least my man meat has been inside her love canal.........LAUGH OUT LOUD.........so keep talking about all of the vagina you reel in buddy because no one believes you

Im not sure if youre an alias or not man....but I could tell u this, braggin about havin someone elses leftovers isnt really some shit id wanna do. I mean, everytime u eat her pussy...you gotta remember....Sik's dick was there lol.  Im sure when you kiss her...Sik's dick was there.  And this aint no normal, right in the head type of muhafucka we talkin about.  So who KNOWS what kinda shit he been up in before fuckin your fiance... :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Brad Starleaf

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2010, 06:15:59 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A..........last time i will say it. show me something better that you have had relations with buddy,,,,,,,,if you dont then you are just talking malarkey because you can not top my darling classy lady........and those models you dream about every night do not count pansy.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
@Notorious T.D.A..........last time i will say it. show me something better that you have had relations with buddy,,,,,,,,if you dont then you are just talking malarkey because you can not top my darling classy lady........and those models you dream about every night do not count pansy.

AHAHA ALRIGHT YOU WIN FAGGOT

I'LL LET YOU DECIDE WHICH ONE IS ME, BUT BOTH THESE BITCHES ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF THAT TRASHY TRANNY YOUR ENGAGED TOO.

SIK HOLLA AT ME IF YOURE IN T.O. AND I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME BREEZIES
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:57:04 AM by Notorious T.D.A »

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 06:26:45 PM »

AHAHA

definite alias. Nobody says "my darling classy lady"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Geesta

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »
damn Sikotic went AWOL after this shit...

i guess karma is a bitch afterall

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »
pussy left the forum after i dangled him.

SIK I GOTCHU

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »

SIK I GOTCHU

obviously an alias...

Jome

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 06:49:11 PM »

Nah, he got merked.

Not an alias btw, 3 different IP's is suspect tho.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 06:51:33 PM »

Nah, he got merked.

AHAHA FUCK!

IM TAKING THE W ANYWAY

Geesta

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
Sikotic has told me about this guy Brad Starleaf before...
they have had beef for years and even tho sikotic won some battles... Brad won the war by taking his girl from him

they have an evil hatred for eachother so im not suprised Brad came and exposed Sik like this...
i guess he alreaday ruined his life... might as well ruin his internet career also

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »
they have had beef for years and even tho sikotic won some battles... Brad won the war by taking his girl from him

they have an evil hatred for eachother so im not suprised Brad came and exposed Sik like this...
i guess he alreaday ruined his life... might as well ruin his internet career also

sounds like bullshit to me

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »

it was you wasnt it

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
@.:DaYg0sTyLz:.........he will try to have relations with that womans sister. a real classy gentleman.

:-X

Supreme keep your mouth shit...

I didn't tell nobody about that shit lmao u keep your mouth shut 'cause u forgot who u told.

:sshh:

Don't shhhh me u mutherfudger!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

westsiderider323

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »

Nah, he got merked.

shouldve left him and see where this wouldve gone

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2010, 08:25:47 PM »

Nah, he got merked.

not an alias hahaha you actually believe that?