Author Topic: dr dre to be at Yankees vs red sox opener on sunday ...  (Read 572 times)

dameons

dr dre to be at Yankees vs red sox opener on sunday ...
« on: April 02, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »

According to multiple sources and now multiple websites, Dr Dre will be at the Boston Red Sox home-opener (against the New York Yankees) on April 4th and the Doctor might even take batting practice, who knows. Dr Dre will be at the game promoting his new "Beats By Dre" headphones, among other things. So if you can't make it to the game, tune in to it (on NESN / ESPN2 or online at MLB.TV)
RELATED

TRG

Re: dr dre to be at Yankees vs red sox opener on sunday ...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:02:25 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:03:07 PM »
dont post this....cuz the hardcore dretox fans gon he dont care about dretox and he more focused on baseball games now...lol
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:34:54 AM by THA WESTCOAST WAS IN YO BITCH, WHERE WERE YOU? »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 01:42:25 AM »
FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK! he dont care about dretox and he more focused on baseball games now!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 06:35:05 AM »
lol

FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK! he dont care about dretox and he more focused on baseball games now!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.