Author Topic: Benzino speaks about the Eminem beef  (Read 484 times)

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re:Benzino speaks about the Eminem beef
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2002, 01:14:18 AM »
"Hi, my name is Ray Benzino.  Even by saturating the market with promotion and four videos, I couldn't sell shit and now I'm not just a wack MC, but a bitter wack MC.  I'm going to play myself by taking on an MC who is immensely more talented than me, and who sold more in his first day twice, than I did in my entire career."
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

bez

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2002, 04:50:56 PM »
sorry but I aint heard shit of  benzino's but the em diss was solid as fuck.  Considering all the hype surrownding crooked I, After that track I would much rather sit down and listen to Benzino.  Everyone has told me this and that about Crooked I but still he dont appeal to me.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2002, 05:17:38 AM »
sorry but I aint heard shit of  benzino's but the em diss was solid as fuck.  Considering all the hype surrownding crooked I, After that track I would much rather sit down and listen to Benzino.  Everyone has told me this and that about Crooked I but still he dont appeal to me.  

To be honest when I first heard "Pull Up Your Skirt" I thought it was quite good considering it was coming from Benzino, I thought it was pointless and a bit pathetic coming at Em like that but it was a good diss.......until Em came back and completely shamed him. It's all been down hill since then imo, Benzino's has just made himself appear even more pathetic, especially bringing haille into it, he reckons he was doing it for the streets and for hip-hop but everything he was saying in his last diss was personal and didn't touch on anything hip-hop related, he just made himself look stupid and contradictive.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

EM28

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2002, 06:29:16 PM »
Fuck Benzino.  He's such a fag.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2002, 12:47:33 PM »

On a sidenote Big Tigger is the biggest faggot ever. I fuckin' hate that idiot.

BLASPHEME!!!!!!!