Author Topic: New Rap SuperGroup formed!  (Read 1171 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: New Rap SuperGroup formed!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

this crew > slaughterhouse

ya digg?

Agreed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 07:21:59 PM »

ya digg?

Agreed.

and people said the Slaughterhouse album sounded like verses thrown together lol.

i don't even have to hear a song to know that nine people can't do anything more than spit random, unrelated verses & shove them together on a song lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 07:25:35 PM »
cham the haters are here...lol
lol @ anyone sayin anyone and everyone is better than sh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 07:30:38 PM »

i'm telling you, man; people feel like Slaughterhouse is being pushed at them as "ideal Hip Hop" & people are just hating on them for that and literally nothing else.

i'm not saying that this group can't be better, they can make entertaining music; but from a lyrical standpoint, it's not even up for debate.

i'm tight it even came up though, it shows how badly people want to take jabs at them whenever they get the chance lol, SMH.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 07:59:07 PM »
yeah i feel you...but jus let em do what they do...its the thing to do...and its sh turn to be hated on...and sides all 4 of em have big ego's thinkin they are the best...so that is part of the problem..but thats good...lol

i'm telling you, man; people feel like Slaughterhouse is being pushed at them as "ideal Hip Hop" & people are just hating on them for that and literally nothing else.

i'm not saying that this group can't be better, they can make entertaining music; but from a lyrical standpoint, it's not even up for debate.

i'm tight it even came up though, it shows how badly people want to take jabs at them whenever they get the chance lol, SMH.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »
That is exactly why I didn't like the Slaughterhouse album.  Random verses, no concept.  And for rappers like them, they have showed the ability to create great ideas in songs, so it was a major let-down and disappointment to hear the song.  I don't want to feel like I just got high and I popped in my favorite freestyle CD.  Anyone can do that...  Move On is considered their best joint for a reason, they actually wrote about something.....

Now with Chess Club, they gonna have to restrict the number of rappers per track to 3-4, or have crazy short verses.  Either way I agree, I don't want to hear a 10 minute song.

As far as lyrical content..  I don't know what I would expect.  I highly doubt if Lupe is commanding this project, he is gonna let this be some senseless BS.  "Us Placers" had Lupe Fiasco written all over it, it's clear Kanye and Pharrell were too busy to make any kind of substance with Lu....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 08:04:26 PM »
wait diggy...the run dmc young'n? lol
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 08:12:03 PM »
And to me "ideal Hip-Hop" is shit with a good message.  Nas, Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Saigon, Joe Budden (more in his later career)..  Lyrics and a message...  Those typa artists.  Joe and Joell know a little bit about this..  Crooked can do it, but chooses not to alot of the time.   Royce isn't there at all with his messages, but arguably the best lyricist in the group...

I choose substance over lyrics, but I really want both at the same time..  So that is why I'm ranking ChessClub higher than SH on paper, not that we've heard a SH album.  I like to think this group of artists have more substance in their game than SH.  

But yes, wordplay wise, SH shit all over them.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

ya digg?

Fuck outt ahere. Half these niggas are way overrated in the first place.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
fa real!!!

ya digg?

Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »
"ideal Hip Hop" use to be "something with a message", but now it's more like anything that isn't autotuned that has a more Hip Hop feel to it lol.

but personally, from the sounds of "Chess Club", it sounds like it was an idea thrown together where in a world without Twitter, we wouldn't have even known they formed.

at most, i can see three or four of them coming together to put out a few songs; like one song, J. Cole, Wale & Charles Hamilton will do it, then we might hear J. Cole, Lup B.o.B. & Asher together & that might be the start and finish of this group.

i hope not, i would consider myself a fan of basically everyone in the group, i would love to hear them come together; i just can't see it happening.

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
all of these dudes wont appear on one track on their album, it'll be 3-4 guys at the most, similar to how aotp/wutang/ditc have done it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ikke

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 01:23:21 AM »
all of these dudes wont appear on one track on their album, it'll be 3-4 guys at the most, similar to how aotp/wutang/ditc have done it
If they go in the studio 36-chambers style this will be one amazing album.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 04:31:17 PM »
lol@equals acting like slaughterhouse was the first supergroup man get of they dicc on me, stop acting like that was a new fucc'n ideal, i wish all these equals the best even those lame fuccs ashy rothberg and chalk hamlet, but stop succ'n dicc please, and for the record diggy can front the chipper jones yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »

ya digg?

AHAHAHA SAYS THE DUDE REPPIN CROOKED I............