Author Topic: New Rap SuperGroup formed!  (Read 1172 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: New Rap SuperGroup formed!
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 07:08:55 PM »
Thats how everyone but you and 12 year old white girls feel about drake.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS LIKE LISTENING TO?

ARE YOU DATING ONE?

Jaydc

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 07:13:26 PM »
Because I dont know one male above 18 that listens to drake,just listen to his music,every song is about women or being famous.You know who likes that content?GIRLS.True tory Ive only heard drake being bumped by anyone once,and who was it?A group of chicks.So congrats TDA you share the same interests as women.No wonder you dont like slaughterhouse thats WAY too masculine for you,too much testerone in the music not enough estrogen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 07:22:04 PM »
^not even trying to sound racist, but black people of all ages listen to Drake.

i'm sure there are plenty that don't like him, but basically anyone who likes Lil' Wayne likes Drake.

Drake has his moments where i can find him dope/bumpable, but he is overrated to the fullest at this point.

to rephrase what you said, "i don't know one male above 18 that is a stan of Drake". :P

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:23 PM »
Your right,I forgot about the whole lil wayne fans equal drake fans,for a second I was viewing him as his own artist,silly me,hes just a glorified weed carrier.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2010, 07:36:42 PM »
Because I dont know one male above 18 that listens to drake,just listen to his music,every song is about women or being famous.You know who likes that content?GIRLS.True tory Ive only heard drake being bumped by anyone once,and who was it?A group of chicks.So congrats TDA you share the same interests as women.No wonder you dont like slaughterhouse thats WAY too masculine for you,too much testerone in the music not enough estrogen.

AHAHAHA HIS CONTENT IS ABOUT GIRLS, SO YOU CLEARLY CANNOT RELATE.

GO LISTEN TO YOUR MASCULINE MUSIC, FAGGOT.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:41:18 PM by Notorious T.D.A »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 09:08:54 PM »
jay.....? lol

Thats how everyone but you and 12 year old white girls feel about drake.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS LIKE LISTENING TO?

ARE YOU DATING ONE?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 09:12:44 PM »
Various Drake tracks get spun.  I'm above 18 and male.  For the most part his So Far Gone ep is bumpable and a couple other tracks off the mixtape of the same name.  I don't understand how someone can't relate to a track like Successful or Fear.  I mean I suppose if you never wanted to achieve something you can't but most people have that desire at least once in their life.  

You know it's funny with a track like Best I Ever Had is such a success but was interpreted completely wrong.  Like most folks, including myself, took it as a homage to a girl he cared about.  So, to me, that's relatable.  If you really cared about someone or loved someone other than your family and a track that capture that excitement is kind of special.  But, then he tells the world it's a comical degrading track about getting laid.  So, from that perspective it's a complete failure.  I mean you created art and the majority of your fans took it the wrong way.  Kind of ruins the track for me.  Certainly don't view it the same.  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:31 PM »
cant stand his style, and delivery...horrible
take a wack snoop song over him anyday...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »
Yeah? 

Well some of us never understood the love for Snoop's style or crooning.  ... as in I have never understood it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 09:26:36 PM »
thats waz up and i respect that...but drake and wayne IMO...fareal arent listenable...and yeah lil wayne...their beyond wack
but hey you like em...cool...and i like snoop...i dont like all snoop records...but ill take a semi wack song over anythin by drake or wayne
and if you give me sexual seduction, or shit like that....im passin/ waitin or not listenin to nuthin at all...if those are the only options

Yeah? 

Well some of us never understood the love for Snoop's style or crooning.  ... as in I have never understood it.
Cube

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »
Too many rappers.
yea its way too many

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »
Nothing will come of this.

Too many rappers.

^ these

AHAHAHA HIS CONTENT IS ABOUT GIRLS, SO YOU CLEARLY CANNOT RELATE.

GO LISTEN TO YOUR MASCULINE MUSIC, FAGGOT.

LMFAO!

damn y'all are going toe to toe
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:21:28 PM by BloodMoney2010 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 01:12:12 AM »
Tight line-up but with nine people in the group, I doubt they'll ever get an album out.  And assuming they did, their songs would all either be really long (which admittedly, isn't always a bad thing) or not contain every member on each track.  Plus how do rappers coordinate schedules for nine people when most of them can't even manage to budget their own time?  When's the last time a rapper dropped a solo album on the originally advertised date?  Of course, I guess in the digital age, a lot of their verses could be sent back and forth through e-mail and what not.
  Sorry, not trying to be completely negative.  I do think if they put out some music it will be dope.  But in my opinion this probably won't make it past them dropping a few internet tracks.

I hear whatcha saying.  There were supposed to be a women's group doing things 2gether but didn't happen.  Possibly Shawnna, Jacki O & maybe Remy Ma.  And Remy ma is in jail.  Needs to be more collabos, wasn't the dungeon family supposed to come out with another album out?  Their 1st album is underrated. 

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 03:23:59 AM »
^i missed your point.. :-\

this crew > slaughterhouse

because 66.7% of them have debut albums?

1. like Jay said, they don't even have a song yet & you're going to say they're better, let alone even compare the two.
2. besides the fact you don't know how they would sound together, they all rap a different styles & such; shit sounds like it could/would be thrown together.
3 you just said "Royce is the only member of Slaughterhouse worth mentioning", so do you even know what you're talking about? :laugh:

lol @ people comparing whos better when they dont even have a fucking song out.People need a life.

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

he means, how can you compare Slaughterhouse & Chess Club when one has a full album & other material floating around & the other is basically an idea without any songs at all & you're just going by their solo shit?

Yes.  This is all we have to talk about atm.  They have not released a song.  It's like looking at a team on paper before the season starts.  The fact that SH put out a disappointing album is fueling the idea that ChessClub could be ranked higher than SH, even without a project in the public.