Author Topic: New Rap SuperGroup formed!  (Read 1174 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: New Rap SuperGroup formed!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 04:56:01 PM »
half the muthafuckas in slaughterhouse dont even have a debut album to their name and prolly wont ever.

Blu's album, is a personal classic.

Asher's album was sick + mixtapes are dopeness. I cant relate to his subject matter.

Lupe has dropped 2 great cd's

J. Cole spits heatrocks his mixtapes are amazing.

The cool kids dropped a dope album aswell.

Wale's album was alright....

I dont fuck with charles hamilton and B.o.b isnt really great either but from what ive heard diggy has dope material but what is a 15 year old or whatever going to tell me?

Royce da 5'9 is the only rapper worth mentioning in SH. PERIOD. These guys have way more potential to be something good.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
^i missed your point.. :-\

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 05:48:21 PM »

this crew > slaughterhouse

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 06:25:16 PM »
"This crew," with the exception of Lupe are the apprentices of Ye & Lupe.  I enjoy their music but the way they get hyped up is annoying.  Cause, they're aight but they're not as nice as people who enjoy them big them up to be.  I guess my major problem is their vocal inflictions.  Most of them sound high pitched and nasally.  Plus, some of them just come off as middle class kids who just want to rap...which I shouldn't have a problem with but I always find it kind of foul.

edit: like, you went to college to rap?  Get the fuck out of here. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:27:03 PM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »
lol @ people comparing whos better when they dont even have a fucking song out.People need a life.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
lol @ people comparing whos better when they dont even have a fucking song out.People need a life.

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

Also, please, don't start this "people need a life" argument when you're doing the same thing they're doing, only you're critiquing them. 
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010, 06:36:27 PM »

because 66.7% of them have debut albums?

1. like Jay said, they don't even have a song yet & you're going to say they're better, let alone even compare the two.
2. besides the fact you don't know how they would sound together, they all rap a different styles & such; shit sounds like it could/would be thrown together.
3 you just said "Royce is the only member of Slaughterhouse worth mentioning", so do you even know what you're talking about? :laugh:

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

he means, how can you compare Slaughterhouse & Chess Club when one has a full album & other material floating around & the other is basically an idea without any songs at all & you're just going by their solo shit?

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 06:43:41 PM »

Also, please, don't start this "people need a life" argument when you're doing the same thing they're doing, only you're critiquing them. 

Thats not what I meant at all,I meant people comparing a group that has an album out against a group that doesnt even have a song out and saying its better.They dont even have a song you cant compare them.Thats what I meant by people needing a life,comparing something that cant even be compared.Some people just dont like slaughterhouse ie. notorious tda and are just using this as an opportunity to bash them.

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2010, 06:46:45 PM »
And the only person in slaughterhouse without a debut album is crooked I,and hes one of the most respected lyricists in the game,just ask the members of this new super group they will tell you the same.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 06:49:18 PM »

1. like Jay said, they don't even have a song yet & you're going to say they're better, let alone even compare the two.
2. besides the fact you don't know how they would sound together, they all rap a different styles & such; shit sounds like it could/would be thrown together.
3 you just said "Royce is the only member of Slaughterhouse worth mentioning", so do you even know what you're talking about? :laugh:

he means, how can you compare Slaughterhouse & Chess Club when one has a full album & other material floating around & the other is basically an idea without any songs at all & you're just going by their solo shit?

AHAHA NO BECAUSE THERE IS MORE TALENT IN THIS CREW THAN SLAUGHTERHOUSE ,YOU KNUCKLEHEAD.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2010, 06:52:00 PM »

Thats not what I meant at all,I meant people comparing a group that has an album out against a group that doesnt even have a song out and saying its better.They dont even have a song you cant compare them.Thats what I meant by people needing a life,comparing something that cant even be compared.Some people just dont like slaughterhouse ie. notorious tda and are just using this as an opportunity to bash them.

All right, I apologise.  I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.  We're on the same page.  I agree with you comment.
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »
TDA go to a drake thread and stay there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »

AHAHA NO BECAUSE THERE IS MORE TALENT IN THIS CREW THAN SLAUGHTERHOUSE ,YOU KNUCKLEHEAD.

there is plenty of talent in Chess Club, just not as much as Slaughterhouse. 8)

& don't get all Charles Barkley on me. :D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 07:05:32 PM »
hahaha its whatever man, everyone has their own opinions.

I just didnt like slaughterhouse's album and all the hype that was around them. There was only two good songs IMO.

So thats why i hate on them. All that hype and nothing to show for it.

Jaydc

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »
Thats how everyone but you and 12 year old white girls feel about drake.