Author Topic: New Rap SuperGroup formed!  (Read 1173 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: New Rap SuperGroup formed!
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2010, 03:32:12 AM »
lol @ people comparing whos better when they dont even have a fucking song out.People need a life.

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

Also, please, don't start this "people need a life" argument when you're doing the same thing they're doing, only you're critiquing them. 

Thats not what I meant at all,I meant people comparing a group that has an album out against a group that doesnt even have a song out and saying its better.They dont even have a song you cant compare them.Thats what I meant by people needing a life,comparing something that cant even be compared.Some people just dont like slaughterhouse ie. notorious tda and are just using this as an opportunity to bash them.

I was on Budden, Crooked, and Ortiz harder than anyone on this forum when they were solo.  You can't say that about my opinion...

And the only person in slaughterhouse without a debut album is crooked I,and hes one of the most respected lyricists in the game,just ask the members of this new super group they will tell you the same.

Yes, for example, Crooked I was on Charles Hamilton's album.  Lupe Fiasco is one of Budden's fav artists.  Royce co-signs Asher Roth..  This has nothing to do with their ability as artists.

Big B

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2010, 05:32:49 AM »

MistaNova

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2010, 06:12:51 AM »
Nothing will come of this.

Too many rappers.

^ these
Though the line-up looks like a bunch of people some magazine would compare Fashawn to.

Jaydc

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »
^i missed your point.. :-\

this crew > slaughterhouse

because 66.7% of them have debut albums?

1. like Jay said, they don't even have a song yet & you're going to say they're better, let alone even compare the two.
2. besides the fact you don't know how they would sound together, they all rap a different styles & such; shit sounds like it could/would be thrown together.
3 you just said "Royce is the only member of Slaughterhouse worth mentioning", so do you even know what you're talking about? :laugh:

lol @ people comparing whos better when they dont even have a fucking song out.People need a life.

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

he means, how can you compare Slaughterhouse & Chess Club when one has a full album & other material floating around & the other is basically an idea without any songs at all & you're just going by their solo shit?

Yes.  This is all we have to talk about atm.  They have not released a song.  It's like looking at a team on paper before the season starts.  The fact that SH put out a disappointing album is fueling the idea that ChessClub could be ranked higher than SH, even without a project in the public.

Plenty if people thought the slaughterhouse album was great I could link you to over ten professional reviews of the album that are all extremely positive

Jaydc

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2010, 10:05:33 PM »
I can just picture TDA in his washroom listening to Best I ever Had,singing into his hairbrush and then his mom awkardly catching him but then starts singing it along with him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »
^i missed your point.. :-\

because 66.7% of them have debut albums?

1. like Jay said, they don't even have a song yet & you're going to say they're better, let alone even compare the two.
2. besides the fact you don't know how they would sound together, they all rap a different styles & such; shit sounds like it could/would be thrown together.
3 you just said "Royce is the only member of Slaughterhouse worth mentioning", so do you even know what you're talking about? :laugh:

Ugh, when did commenting on music mean you have to create music?  Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

he means, how can you compare Slaughterhouse & Chess Club when one has a full album & other material floating around & the other is basically an idea without any songs at all & you're just going by their solo shit?

Yes.  This is all we have to talk about atm.  They have not released a song.  It's like looking at a team on paper before the season starts.  The fact that SH put out a disappointing album is fueling the idea that ChessClub could be ranked higher than SH, even without a project in the public.

Plenty if people thought the slaughterhouse album was great I could link you to over ten professional reviews of the album that are all extremely positive

Yeah, but that's them, not me.  You by now know why I did not like the album...

Jaydc

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2010, 06:05:00 AM »
I realize that but just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean others didn't.I thought it was a great album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2010, 01:30:40 PM »
I realize that but just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean others didn't.I thought it was a great album

Respect.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
I can just picture TDA in his washroom listening to Best I ever Had,singing into his hairbrush and then his mom awkardly catching him but then starts singing it along with him.

YOU PICTURING ME NAKED IN THE SHOWER SINGING WITH MY MOTHER IS CREEPING ME OUT.

BACK OFF INTERNET PREDATOR.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »
lol

YOU PICTURING ME NAKED IN THE SHOWER SINGING WITH MY MOTHER IS CREEPING ME OUT.

BACK OFF INTERNET PREDATOR.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 12:47:59 AM »
I didn't say anything about you being naked in the shower you just exposed yourself

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2010, 07:29:40 AM »
I didn't say anything about you being naked in the shower you just exposed yourself

HAHAHA YOURE AN IDIOT

MediumL

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2010, 09:55:16 AM »
Just these guys working with each other is enough for me. Even if it doesn't work out in the form of an album tracks with some of them collaborating would be dope.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2010, 02:48:53 PM »

ya digg?

Fuck outt ahere. Half these niggas are way overrated in the first place.

i dont know about overratted but def hasent set their mark

westside159

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
Lupe Fiasco is cool  but everybody else i can do without bro