Author Topic: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube  (Read 2019 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »
Mack kept it real. I love Cube but he trippin. It's clear Mack is ready to do away with the bullshit and get back in the booth. Cube needs to dead that shit and get the WSCG back; even if it's not a whole album, they should collaborate here and there for their solo albums.

mack10 comes off as real on that

not bitter either
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 06:27:46 PM »
(for those saying "cube's wife wears the pants" and acting surprised at this)...

Everybody (for the most part) knew it had somethin' to do with Cube's brother in-law apparently being disrespectful to Mack and Mack apparently whoopin' his ass.

But a damn good read. Good to hear Mack's take on it. He normally side steps these questions but u know the homie Styles gets all the info.

Big ups Styles

If "everybody" knew then why didn't you or someone else fill the rest of us in before Mack 10 finally spoke on it?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westside159

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 06:30:35 PM »
Mack 10 sounds like a busta in this interview .  laughing and shit .  i hope Cube destroys him and glasses malones corny ass .

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »
(for those saying "cube's wife wears the pants" and acting surprised at this)...

Everybody (for the most part) knew it had somethin' to do with Cube's brother in-law apparently being disrespectful to Mack and Mack apparently whoopin' his ass.

But a damn good read. Good to hear Mack's take on it. He normally side steps these questions but u know the homie Styles gets all the info.

Big ups Styles

If "everybody" knew then why didn't you or someone else fill the rest of us in before Mack 10 finally spoke on it?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=246374.msg2491383#msg2491383

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »
LOL @ some of you guys...

This is Mack 10's version of what happened...of course it is going to be biased...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »
for real...he talkin like his album will do better than cubes...lol
now he want to work with cube cuz he knows thats the only way he will sell...soft white...lol
and all of a sudden g malone is his new homie and cube is his enemy....damn mack what happened to bang or ball?
and you co-signin wayne/baby? they werent bangin this much when you made that album with red everywhere?

Mack 10 sounds like a busta in this interview .  laughing and shit .  i hope Cube destroys him and glasses malones corny ass .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
mack finally tells what happen and now he sound like a busta wow. when he didn't say nothing he still got bashed.the nigga tell the truth and still get bashed lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »
yeah but sayin it the way he did takin shots at cube aint the right way to do it IMO...keep in mind him takin his girls side...many consider that bitchmade...aite cool but now mack needs help in the muzik biz to sell records...and he sayin he down to get with cube
but that kiss the ring first comment was comedy no doubt
has mack spoke publicly about cube in the last few years...since terrorist threats...last time mack was known and bein talked about in a good way in terms of muzik? 

mack finally tells what happen and now he sound like a busta wow. when he didn't say nothing he still got bashed.the nigga tell the truth and still get bashed lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 08:42:21 PM »
i dont know if you guys read the same shit i did, youre acting like hes desperate to work with cube. i took it like hes not trippin on it either way, hes down to work with cube but hes not going to pursue that. and this is coming from someone who never really liked mack 10

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »
they need to set that shit aside on sum grown man shit and put these records out
"Talk About It While I Live It"

F-cisco

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 11:54:39 PM »
They will end the bickering...When the time is right.

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:46 PM »
I ain't a fan of Mack 10 but he handled this interview proper... I hope they all squash there B.S. and get back togerther...

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 12:16:14 AM »

neither Ice Cube or Westside Connection need Mack 10.

I'd be wrapped if they brought out a WSC album with Cube, WC and ... without Mack 10.

:)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 12:23:20 AM »

neither Ice Cube or Westside Connection need Mack 10.

I'd be wrapped if they brought out a WSC album with Cube, WC and ... without Mack 10.

:)
  They did that already. It was called WC's last album.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 01:25:56 AM »
i dont know if you guys read the same shit i did, youre acting like hes desperate to work with cube. i took it like hes not trippin on it either way, hes down to work with cube but hes not going to pursue that. and this is coming from someone who never really liked mack 10

same here. mack 10 has always been weak to me,  but he seemed pretty neutral in this interview.
of course he takes malone´s side, that´s his artist and as a businessman i´d do the same.