Author Topic: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube  (Read 2032 times)

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
Re: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 01:58:59 AM »
its probably a plublicity stunt to get both them wash up niggaz some spotlight

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 02:30:20 AM »
cube gotta squash it, and WSCG need to drop agaain!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 02:34:20 AM »
If it happens, cool, if not, I ain't tripping. Just seems like whatever Mack did, Cube can't get past it. I'd rather it stay like this then they just link back up for just money and it's phony.

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 02:51:48 AM »

C'mon Cube - stop fuckin' around and bring back that Westside Connect Gang 8)!

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 03:04:35 AM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2010/04/03/22159830.aspx

Mack 10:After the Mack & Malone album I've got about 3 more releases coming. There's Mack 10 Presents The Cartel, and I've got another solo record coming called 2000-1-0. After that I'm putting out my little cousin's record. His name is YG.

Mack 10: Mack and Malone, July 13th. Hoo-Bangin'.

That is the thing!

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 03:06:38 AM »
imo Mack & Cube shouldn't be talking about this on the internet, it will be blown out of proportion now.

Mack 10 is right about the Ice Cube buzz comment though!

MistaNova

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010, 07:25:01 AM »
I wish the interviewer had asked Mack 10 what happened to Ya Boy's signing with Hoo-Bangin', still it was a nice read.
Although I doubt that album with Glasses'll be released without delays or even released at all.

imo Mack & Cube shouldn't be talking about this on the internet, it will be blown out of proportion now.
its probably a plublicity stunt to get both them wash up niggaz some spotlight
:)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 07:47:57 AM »
Its a shame that most of the interview needs to be about the beef.

Not in terms of the questions not been good but that its come to the point where cube and mack cant just sort it out but need to convesate by interviews and blogs.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:20 AM »
Mack 10 needs to say what exactly Cube's bro-in-law said .. he's being too ambiguous ..

and niggaz acting like Cube is letting a bitch control him.. that's not some sket industry groupie who he gets head from.. that's his wife and mother of his kids..

papa-smurf

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 09:22:02 AM »
good read but mack 10 is full of shit,if cube and his homies would of be the liveing shit out of mack 10 wife brother then mack 10 would feel the same way ice cube feel.im rideing with cube on this one.

papa-smurf

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2010, 09:25:33 AM »
point blank,if i was ucbe i wouldnt fuck with mack 10 no more,mack 10 and his homies shouldnt had beat the liveing shit out of ice cube brother in law.man i heard it wasnt just a beating,i heard they stomped him out bad like they was trying to kill the nigga.

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 01:37:03 PM »
I'm with Cube on this, It sounds like Mack 10 just wanted promotion for his Album. Seriously, No one's given a shit about WSC (sadly) in a long time, Not the group specifically but mostly the beef between cube and 10, seriously everything was ready for Game to join the group, so why would we give a fuck about this nigga.

Anyways,  Didn't cube only bring up the situation just because someone asked. Cube's Brother in law got checked, and Mack 10 acting like a mark saying "and he wanted to kick me outta the group". Nigga u stompped out part of his family, wasn't blood, but family can sometimes run deeper then blood, especially among ryders. Anyways Mack 10 was the weakest part of WSC. Seriously Cube and WCs vocals and flow went with the beats way better the macks.

I mean shit, if the nigga stompped out my family even if it was someone I hated, I'd do a nigga worse then that shit, cause u disrespect 1 u disrespect all.

but yeah the entire situation isn't good. Westside Connection could really help the west coast build some steam at the very least, I'm not saying it would bring it back, but a reunion would help permeate some of this shit to move forward at the least.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »
Whan a "coincidence" that Mack decided to announce that Mack & Malone album is dropping on the same day as Cube's album.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »
I'm with Cube on this, It sounds like Mack 10 just wanted promotion for his Album. Seriously, No one's given a shit about WSC (sadly) in a long time, Not the group specifically but mostly the beef between cube and 10, seriously everything was ready for Game to join the group, so why would we give a fuck about this nigga.

Anyways,  Didn't cube only bring up the situation just because someone asked. Cube's Brother in law got checked, and Mack 10 acting like a mark saying "and he wanted to kick me outta the group". Nigga u stompped out part of his family, wasn't blood, but family can sometimes run deeper then blood, especially among ryders. Anyways Mack 10 was the weakest part of WSC. Seriously Cube and WCs vocals and flow went with the beats way better the macks.

I mean shit, if the nigga stompped out my family even if it was someone I hated, I'd do a nigga worse then that shit, cause u disrespect 1 u disrespect all.

but yeah the entire situation isn't good. Westside Connection could really help the west coast build some steam at the very least, I'm not saying it would bring it back, but a reunion would help permeate some of this shit to move forward at the least.

yeah that's right.

i also agree with the rest of your post. battering fuck out someone in your family is a pretty serious thing imo. also about mack being the weakest part
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 02:59:57 PM by Get It Off Ya Chest »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 04:20:10 PM »
LOL @ niggas taking Wack 10's word as gospel, and LMAO @ him talking about making millions
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....