Author Topic: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube  (Read 2018 times)

Eddz

Re: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 07:11:26 PM »
Didn't make 10 throw some jabs at Cube on his last album, on the track "Hoo-Bangin II"? He says something along the lines that "If I'm not in it then how does the West Connect" & "Without the Wood yall never get the West respect".

Don't shoot me but to me when you listen to the whole verse is sounds like Mack was throwing jabs Cubes way and now he is trying to look like the bigger person.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 10:29:42 PM »
Didn't make 10 throw some jabs at Cube on his last album, on the track "Hoo-Bangin II"? He says something along the lines that "If I'm not in it then how does the West Connect" & "Without the Wood yall never get the West respect".

Don't shoot me but to me when you listen to the whole verse is sounds like Mack was throwing jabs Cubes way and now he is trying to look like the bigger person.
mack 10 owns the rights to wsc.when rumors was spreading about replacing mack 10 he didn't care.mack was willing to let them use it for a small fee

Eddz

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 10:44:58 PM »

mack 10 owns the rights to wsc.when rumors was spreading about replacing mack 10 he didn't care.mack was willing to let them use it for a small fee

It sounded like he cares from the sound of that song.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 12:55:00 AM »
I'm with Cube on this, It sounds like Mack 10 just wanted promotion for his Album. Seriously, No one's given a shit about WSC (sadly) in a long time, Not the group specifically but mostly the beef between cube and 10, seriously everything was ready for Game to join the group, so why would we give a fuck about this nigga.

Anyways,  Didn't cube only bring up the situation just because someone asked. Cube's Brother in law got checked, and Mack 10 acting like a mark saying "and he wanted to kick me outta the group". Nigga u stompped out part of his family, wasn't blood, but family can sometimes run deeper then blood, especially among ryders. Anyways Mack 10 was the weakest part of WSC. Seriously Cube and WCs vocals and flow went with the beats way better the macks.

I mean shit, if the nigga stompped out my family even if it was someone I hated, I'd do a nigga worse then that shit, cause u disrespect 1 u disrespect all.

but yeah the entire situation isn't good. Westside Connection could really help the west coast build some steam at the very least, I'm not saying it would bring it back, but a reunion would help permeate some of this shit to move forward at the least.

how can you pick cube's side, when he's the one looking for a buzz?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 01:43:34 AM »
I mean shit, if the nigga stompped out my family even if it was someone I hated, I'd do a nigga worse then that shit, cause u disrespect 1 u disrespect all.
Nah if I was in that situation, i'd consider that person my hero.  And reward them somehow ;D  Maybe the in-law deserved it.  Don't know what the beef was about.  But its great that Mack 10 is helping out the new bloods[no pun intended] in getting their shine.  The music industry has changed, & not 4 the better.  And certain music fans don't wanna feel Cube, Snoop, Dre & some other west coast rap veterans no mo.  Even if their new albums are good.  Like Chris Rock said, if it ain't new, its through. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 05:56:35 AM »
how is cube lookin for the buzz....and mack/g malone arent? lol
and lol @ anyone sayin dont let mack throw anythin cube's.....he has one of the dopest disses of all time...im pretty sure he can kill whast left of mack's career with half a diss if he wanted to....problem he hasnt.....YET

I'm with Cube on this, It sounds like Mack 10 just wanted promotion for his Album. Seriously, No one's given a shit about WSC (sadly) in a long time, Not the group specifically but mostly the beef between cube and 10, seriously everything was ready for Game to join the group, so why would we give a fuck about this nigga.

Anyways,  Didn't cube only bring up the situation just because someone asked. Cube's Brother in law got checked, and Mack 10 acting like a mark saying "and he wanted to kick me outta the group". Nigga u stompped out part of his family, wasn't blood, but family can sometimes run deeper then blood, especially among ryders. Anyways Mack 10 was the weakest part of WSC. Seriously Cube and WCs vocals and flow went with the beats way better the macks.

but yeah the entire situation isn't good. Westside Connection could really help the west coast build some steam at the very least, I'm not saying it would bring it back, but a reunion would help permeate some of this shit to move forward at the least.

how can you pick cube's side, when he's the one looking for a buzz?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 07:00:01 AM »
they're both guilty of taking this to the internet

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »
Real Interview

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 06:17:11 PM »
they're both guilty of taking this to the internet
so what. 90% percent of the people who even care in 2010 are on this website

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »
I LIKE ALL OF MACK 10'S responses...Good interview...If dats da truth...

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 05:19:55 AM »
the interviewer is really fixated on talking about only the situation with cube.

also i dont believe cube's beef with glasses is because he's mack10's protege, but because glasses was being disrespectful towards him.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »
^ I thought about that but in the end I chose to just jump right in and not beat around the bush about the subject. It's what a lot of fans wanted to know about given the comments Cube made about him. I did give him the chance to talk about other stuff though. And that Glasses question was just a question. I wanted to see if Mack thought it was a coincidence or if he felt there was a deeper reason.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »
good interview styles..You asked all the questions that ponders in my head about there situation....Mako Has good responses verses these other cats getting emotional...Well lets jus hope glasses can hold ground on his first official west coast beef...I like glasses as an artist and person at times..But the thing is..Cube is a heavy weight and glasses is in a lower bracket.. he is gonna have to hit him hard if this beef continues...

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2010, 06:07:22 PM »
West side reconnect!!!
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2010, 06:43:34 PM »
good interview styles..You asked all the questions that ponders in my head about there situation....Mako Has good responses verses these other cats getting emotional...Well lets jus hope glasses can hold ground on his first official west coast beef...I like glasses as an artist and person at times..But the thing is..Cube is a heavy weight and glasses is in a lower bracket.. he is gonna have to hit him hard if this beef continues...
glasses don't stand a chance against cube.this site and the westcoast is bias in cube favor cause of the legend that he is.