Author Topic: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube  (Read 2031 times)

J-Dub562

• Lil Geezy
Re: Mack 10 Speaks On Ice Cube
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2010, 06:49:31 PM »
I use to be a teller for US Bank in Bellflower, CA back in '06 and one day a heavy set dude walked in and I helped him cash a check. I noticed that the check was drawn from the account of O'Shea Jackson a.k.a Ice Cube. Anyway, we started talking and I asked him what was up with Cube & Mack 10 and he instantly got heated and started saying, "man, Cube chose me over him, we got into it and Cube just chose me over him. Ive known Cube since he was 12 aint no way Cube was gonna side with that nigga...Im LayLaw." Then dude flashed me his forearm tatt that said "LAYLAW" in cursive. So, I guess that brother-in-law is LayLaw who has been a collaborator of Cube's for a long time and his brother-in-law or so I think since Mack said it was Cube's brother-in-law he got into it with. He didn't give me any details on how or why they got into it, but he was very animated when telling me the story so it meant a lot to him, lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »
above the law lay law?

I use to be a teller for US Bank in Bellflower, CA back in '06 and one day a heavy set dude walked in and I helped him cash a check. I noticed that the check was drawn from the account of O'Shea Jackson a.k.a Ice Cube. Anyway, we started talking and I asked him what was up with Cube & Mack 10 and he instantly got heated and started saying, "man, Cube chose me over him, we got into it and Cube just chose me over him. Ive known Cube since he was 12 aint no way Cube was gonna side with that nigga...Im LayLaw." Then dude flashed me his forearm tatt that said "LAYLAW" in cursive. So, I guess that brother-in-law is LayLaw who has been a collaborator of Cube's for a long time and his brother-in-law or so I think since Mack said it was Cube's brother-in-law he got into it with. He didn't give me any details on how or why they got into it, but he was very animated when telling me the story so it meant a lot to him, lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J-Dub562

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2010, 07:32:32 PM »
Didnt know he was affiliated with Above The Law, but after a quick Google search I do now, lol. Yup, that LayLaw.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2010, 07:34:04 PM »
yeah i only know of one laylaw...the legendary laylaw...who has made some of the dopest muzik on the west....he could give cube a banger fareal to kill mack 10, g malone and anyone else that got problems with him....hes mad dope...and youve prolly heard of his work without knowin it was him

Didnt know he was affiliated with Above The Law, but after a quick Google search I do now, lol. Yup, that LayLaw.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2010, 11:12:24 PM »
lol nice wordplay

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 05:45:39 AM »

Interesting...never knew that was Cube's brother-in-law.  He and D-Maq produced Growin Up and Spittin Pollaseeds off LNCL.  They also did Keep It 100 off Dub's album. Dope tracks for sure.  Would like to see him on IATW too.  Here's a Discog:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Lay+Law
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:58:10 AM by Laconic »

doggfather

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 06:03:10 AM »
day after day, i'm think about why are they mention this thing again?
It was about 5 or 6 years ago.

Maybe they just want some shine for their new albums???

(mack 10, and cube too)

::) ::)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »
good interview styles..You asked all the questions that ponders in my head about there situation....Mako Has good responses verses these other cats getting emotional...Well lets jus hope glasses can hold ground on his first official west coast beef...I like glasses as an artist and person at times..But the thing is..Cube is a heavy weight and glasses is in a lower bracket.. he is gonna have to hit him hard if this beef continues...
glasses don't stand a chance against cube.this site and the westcoast is bias in cube favor cause of the legend that he is.

I feel you pooh.. this site is biased to all the older rappers.. but much success to yall in this.. go hard my niggas...this will be a good west coast beef...I love beef..lmao

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »
ay jay rock is askin for it...lol
the way mack, g malone and them are talkin as if they can handle cube on the mic....let em go at it

good interview styles..You asked all the questions that ponders in my head about there situation....Mako Has good responses verses these other cats getting emotional...Well lets jus hope glasses can hold ground on his first official west coast beef...I like glasses as an artist and person at times..But the thing is..Cube is a heavy weight and glasses is in a lower bracket.. he is gonna have to hit him hard if this beef continues...
glasses don't stand a chance against cube.this site and the westcoast is bias in cube favor cause of the legend that he is.

I feel you pooh.. this site is biased to all the older rappers.. but much success to yall in this.. go hard my niggas...this will be a good west coast beef...I love beef..lmao
Cube

Elano

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2010, 01:08:19 AM »
It's clear Mack is ready to do away with the bullshit and get back in the booth.

maybe it's clear that mack needs money  ;D