Author Topic: Damizza Visits Nate Dogg And Gives Dubcnn An Update On His Condition  (Read 2542 times)

Jaydc

Re: Damizza Visits Nate Dogg And Gives Dubcnn An Update On His Condition
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »
I hope he gets better,the thought of not hearing another classic nate hook makes me sad.Detox isnt complete if nate isnt on it.I wonder if dre has even visited him once.

Geesta

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »
 :'(

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
yeah me 2...i mean im not tryna sound negative or anythin but if in fact the females did cause for him to go out the way he did....damn thats sad
get well nate...but damn why did you let some females get to you...you were and still are a true wesctoast sound
warren g needs you...lol
warren g is is remakin bob, banks, and doin songs with ray j...lol
when he made his best song with you
get well nate

damn one of my favorite of all time
get well soon big nate
it aint a hit til nate dogg spit

stay up g....you always kept it g'd up
but damn IMO this is all the females fault...ever since he started goin after them...he started havin problems....see the shit females be doin... >:(
What u mean with ever since he started goin after females?
yeah what the fuck? hope nate can at least recover to the point where he can do stuff he enjoys, not trying to sound negative but it doesnt seem like hell ever sing on records anymore

Real talk homie i agree 100% with you a stroke is hard as fuck and nate got 2 in one year i really dont give a fuck if nate ever sings again i just hope he can talk and walk again for himself.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »
Uh, I don't think female problems made Nate have a stroke, buddy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2010, 09:07:05 PM »
nah jimmy hold up check it out
from the sounds/looks of it...it wasnt jus a female not answerin his text/call....lol
ever since he went crazy and runnin and goin after this female...this started to happen..could have been a coincidence but it happened at the same time...
he was caught on the 405 speedin (and others)...she got a restrainin order...this n that
it all happened around the same time...it is what it is
otherwise what were the reasons for this...smokin weed everyday? not eatin healthy...
durin that time he was goin at it wit her...and stress can cause this....ive been with people in similiar situations...and they had no priors at all
not tryna sound like a doctor....but its weird it all happened at the same time

Uh, I don't think female problems made Nate have a stroke, buddy.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 09:17:55 PM »
It could have certainly added to it but generally speaking, a stroke before the age of 40 would probably have to be from a number of things. I'm sure the combined stress of working all the time and dealing with some of this drama would have had his pressure up. Drinking, smoking weed, any other drug use, could certainly be contributing factors. Could also be something heritery. Hard thing to speculate about though. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 09:21:05 PM »
true the smokin, drinkin, workin etc...mos def prolly built up...but i honestly doubt all that led to this....again ive known people in the similar situation
and its crazy that all this happened at the same time...and when it happened...i kept on thinkin why is nate after this female?
dont get caught up...dont do this...and everytime i would say that...it would happen...you can tell at the time he was mad at the female...fareal
so add his age and his work and this....IMO this tipped the scale

It could have certainly added to it but generally speaking, a stroke before the age of 40 would probably have to be from a number of things. I'm sure the combined stress of working all the time and dealing with some of this drama would have had his pressure up. Drinking, smoking weed, any other drug use, could certainly be contributing factors. Could also be something heritery. Hard thing to speculate about though. 
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 09:28:44 PM »
But if anything his age works against it. 39 is a pretty young age to have a stroke if pre-existing conditions aren't involved.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 09:31:44 PM »
fareal
if nuthin happened to him prior, im goin wit this cuz like i said it wasnt as if it wasnt somethin small...he was caught many times goin at her...females can drive you crazy...and i kept tellin myself i hope we dont lose nate period..but more importantly over a female
as far as i know you shouldnt be havin strokes at that young age....i havent heard of too many people havin strokes at that young age...they might but the number isnt to high as far as i know

But if anything his age works against it. 39 is a pretty young age to have a stroke if pre-existing conditions aren't involved.
Cube

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 05:40:57 AM »
Thanks for all the responses guys, it's appreciated.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2010, 05:43:58 AM »

Seconded. Just so your all aware, Damizza has agreed to give dubcnn a similar update following his follow up visit in a couple of weeks, stay tuned to Dubcnn for that

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 06:31:15 AM »
Wow..some of you are weird..wishing Nate Dogg to be well so he can be on DETOX or Working with Warren G. lets just pray for him to get better, I know God has something planned for him. lets pray more!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2010, 07:15:20 AM »
thanks for the update Damizza & dubcnn!

best of luck to Nate!
so sad to hear he's despressed.
the positive feedback should make him feel a bit better!  8)

Seconded. Just so your all aware, Damizza has agreed to give dubcnn a similar update following his follow up visit in a couple of weeks, stay tuned to Dubcnn for that

cool :)
Nate gets a lot of props on dubcc!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:21:08 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Okka

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 08:08:09 AM »
I hope Dre will use some unreleased Nate hooks/verses on "Detox", straight up bullshit if he ain't featured on it.

dnjp4life

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 08:37:32 AM »
It's good that we have a decent update on Nate Dogg's condition rather than just mere speculation for a change.
It makes for sad reading though, I really didn't think that he would still be unable to speak after all this time, although I'm no expert on recovery times.
Its also sad to think that we may never hear him on any new music again, but fuck it, he's provided us with enough classics over the years to last a lifetime and he doesn't even need to put out music to remind of us of his legendary status in west-coast rap.  Anyway what's most important is not the music but that he slowly but surely makes some sort of recovery and surrounds himself with positive people to do just that.
Stay up Nate, I think I might jam G-Funk Classics Volume 1 now  8)