Author Topic: Kurupt & Crooked I - Let Me Show You  (Read 792 times)

Biggzy

Re: Kurupt & Crooked I - Let Me Show You
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 05:37:42 PM »
i also heard crooked was fucking with kurupts biyatch n kurupt found out

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 05:50:41 PM »

this was the main reason yes.....

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 07:04:29 PM »
lol @ kurupts women always cheating on him.Its funny that the rapper always saying bitch this bitch that is the one thats always falling in love and marrying chicks.

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »
I don't think they really liked each other. Even when they were on the same songs together they had no chemistry, it always seemed like someone else (Suge / Daz) brought them together.

Then why would kurupt have him featured twice on his own album?

Does it mean shit? Nah, it's not like most of these rappers really are FRIENDS. Goddamn even Tray Deee said he ain't never been that tight with Kurupt.

I think there was some tension/jealousy going on between the two when Kurupt went back to Death Row. Crooked I was slated to be the next to blow for some time and he got put on the back burner when Kurupt arrived at "Tha Row." They were obviously cool back in the days when neither of them were a threat to each other. But tension or jealousy doesn't mean they dislike each other. Crooked I probably would have said something if it was actual serious.

Crooked said flat out on Young Boss Vol. 1 that he wasn't jealous of Kurupt's album coming out.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
damn is this the reason they havent worked together?
alotta fuckin each others bitches...lol

this was the main reason yes.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 04:24:18 AM »
Only Crooked's mother could like him ;D

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 08:10:19 AM »
I don't think they really liked each other. Even when they were on the same songs together they had no chemistry, it always seemed like someone else (Suge / Daz) brought them together.

Then why would kurupt have him featured twice on his own album?

Does it mean shit? Nah, it's not like most of these rappers really are FRIENDS. Goddamn even Tray Deee said he ain't never been that tight with Kurupt.

I think there was some tension/jealousy going on between the two when Kurupt went back to Death Row. Crooked I was slated to be the next to blow for some time and he got put on the back burner when Kurupt arrived at "Tha Row." They were obviously cool back in the days when neither of them were a threat to each other. But tension or jealousy doesn't mean they dislike each other. Crooked I probably would have said something if it was actual serious.

Crooked said flat out on Young Boss Vol. 1 that he wasn't jealous of Kurupt's album coming out.

So because Crooked I said that it's automatically true?

arubiano83

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 08:30:02 AM »
there was a 2009 interview where kurupt spoke very positive about some*new west rappers* and crooked I

Okka

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »
So because Crooked I said that it's automatically true?

It's funny that so many people think shit like that, if your favorite rapper said it, it must be true. We have no idea what goes on "behind the scenes".