Author Topic: Dre, Lebron and Jimmy Iovene at Yankee/REd Sox game  (Read 2913 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Dr. Dre's Single Is Called Under Pressure Ft Jay Z
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »
i hope its some energetic dre tip joint. we'll see what sound dre has got for detox too...especially as if rumours previously said are true it wont be a big album so the sound will be consistant and ofcourse he needs a fresh sound for it too...

so we'll get to hear what sorta sound he is with when it drops...also i hope its hype...not some dry up shit like they did mostly on kingdom come (i heard they never even were in the studio together for that album?...maybe i read it wrong, it was a long time ago) but regardless, yeh...i hope dre gets some crazy jay on some dirt off ya shoulders vibe rather spittin with hype and the beats some futuristic shit lol...ahaha i feel sorry for dre..under pressure really is a title fitting...i wouldnt be suprised if the title has a twist to it though in the context of the joint...

i just want to hear it now!

Jome

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »
i love the snoop hate on this board. At his peak, he was one of the best to ever do it.

Oops, self 0wnage?

You said it yourself.. what you call "hate", is actually old Snoop-fans who strongly dislike his new music, and his last 200 identical verses, mumbling the same tired clichés.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
i love the snoop hate on this board. At his peak, he was one of the best to ever do it.

Oops, self 0wnage?

You said it yourself.. what you call "hate", is actually old Snoop-fans who strongly dislike his new music, and his last 200 identical verses, mumbling the same tired clichés.

0wnage? what are you like ten?

lol at you claiming anyone who dislikes his new music to be fans of the old snoop dogg...some people just dont like him...and just hate...yes hate...no real critics, just hate...others do have reasons which are valid...

200 identical verses? yet jiggaz always spitting new stuff like his shit aint played out no more? or eminems not been saying the same weird shit on his albums for the last i dunno how many years now...yes snoops last album was wack, i aint denying that but he tried to branch out differently in his last two albums..so his shit has actually been different...he failed...yes i admit

and yes HE WAS one of the best..he aint of that level anymore but to this day, dre and him have not failed...eminem during his peak WAS one of the best but y'all white kids would be bumpin off walls if y'all heard he was on the first single...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:22:20 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2010, 07:26:21 PM »
Let's see.....Fucker's are mad that Snoop is not on the first single?? Get the  fuck over it and support the legend that Dre is...Dude don't need Snoop..Dude MADE Snoop. I am not a huge Jay fan either but I already know the single is gonna be hot and so do most of you who have an open mind..It's just all you "living back in the day Snoop gotta be on the song" fuckers that won't like it...Big up to Dre and all dude has done for West and hip hop in general.  

you retarded, brah?

i said, Snoop should be on it (or Eminem or Ice Cube) for homage reasons.

yeah, Jay & Dre have worked together in the past, but they don't have that connection that Dre & the three i mentioned do.

not that Dre "needs" anybody for his single, but if he had to have someone, i just wish it was one of them; not even to make the song better, just because it would be a "blast from the past". :P

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »
damn i might have to start a new thread: "LeBron passes over I-Pad to talk to Dr. Dre"

that would be the ultimate freepost thread!

Jome

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 07:35:14 PM »
@ LyRiCaL_G:
Call it what you want, you owned yourself with contradiction galore, and anything else than unanimous praising Snoop Dogg is considered "hating" to you.
If you can't understand why people are negative/skeptical about Snoop Dogg in 2010, then you should take a look at your own posts.. "he failed", "last album was wack", "at his peak, he WAS one of the best", etc.

I'm also happy that Em is not on the first single, cuz a Dre-single shouldn't be about anal sex, incest or dissing pop-stars.
Dre better execute one hell of a quality control/censorship on Em & Snoop's verses on Detox.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 07:42:32 PM »
@ LyRiCaL_G:
Call it what you want, you owned yourself with contradiction galore, and anything else than unanimous praising Snoop Dogg is considered "hating" to you.
If you can't understand why people are negative/skeptical about Snoop Dogg in 2010, then you should take a look at your own posts.. "he failed", "last album was wack", "at his peak, he WAS one of the best", etc.

I'm also happy that Em is not on the first single, cuz a Dre-single shouldn't be about anal sex, incest or dissing pop-stars.
Dre better execute one hell of a quality control/censorship on Em & Snoop's verses on Detox.

Well according to Tanner G. Dre actually has a white guy in the studio who's paid to do that exactly, LOL. Despite how absurd and terrible Eminem's worst verses were on Relapse, his best ones were incredible, so I have faith that he can put heat on Detox. I'm sure that Snoop can too if he focuses, so I'm not worried about them.

I'm really just hoping Ice Cube gets a verse on Detox. And that Game gets between 1-3 at most, cuz hes just not as talented as the other potential collaborators.

The Watcher

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »
why is everyone worried about the guest features on detox?

anyone who's featured is going to be bringing their AAAA+ game

dre knows what this album is, he wont feature any wack shit. people need to have faith.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

G-Funk

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »
Let's see.....Fucker's are mad that Snoop is not on the first single?? Get the  fuck over it and support the legend that Dre is...Dude don't need Snoop..Dude MADE Snoop. I am not a huge Jay fan either but I already know the single is gonna be hot and so do most of you who have an open mind..It's just all you "living back in the day Snoop gotta be on the song" fuckers that won't like it...Big up to Dre and all dude has done for West and hip hop in general.  
you retarded, brah?
i said, Snoop should be on it (or Eminem or Ice Cube) for homage reasons.
yeah, Jay & Dre have worked together in the past, but they don't have that connection that Dre & the three i mentioned do.
not that Dre "needs" anybody for his single, but if he had to have someone, i just wish it was one of them; not even to make the song better, just because it would be a "blast from the past". :P

i was thinking that maybe this is a promo single, like how "Fuck You" was from 2001

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 07:54:25 PM »
@ LyRiCaL_G:

Um no, i spoke my opinion which was about the hate snoop gets on here. Some cats on here mad at HIM for bishop not blowing up! lol@anything other than praise i consider hating on snoop....talk about reaching  ::) i expected better off you jome, especially since you've been around nearly as long as me and i thought u was past the days of being on a childish tip/gunit groupie tip. Stop speaking bullshit and try understanding. Since when have i considered anything other than unanimous praise for snoop hating? I was one who was critical of his effort on BCT and admit his last album is wack so when people say negative stuff about it, i don't argue. So that accusation falls flat straight away.  Dre and snoops record is still amazing so its only natural for someone who is a huge fan of the duo to want them together on a track. Its simple to understand. Maybe when you so occupied loving everything jay-z has to drop, its hard to understand since according to you he is the greatest of all time lol. Snoop would still be on his westcoast/gangsta tip that dre and snoop fans have enjoyed for years...with eminem i dont think he would do the incest shit on a dre joint but you never know so its definately not something i would want to see straight away and i already said, while i would have preffered snoop on the first joint just for reasons which would make sense to most dre/snoop fans/westcoast fans, i still look forward to the jay-z joint! Dre and snoop usually get the best out of each other, so im not too worried about them joints. im hoping eminem can recreate some of the heat they did on 2001 though because if relapse and encore are anything to go by...eminem def needs censorsjip control...snoop still aint failed with dre

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 07:55:45 PM »
Great title for the single. Can't wait to hear this.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2010, 07:55:57 PM »
^could be.

anyway, like The Watcher just said, it truly doesn't matter who features on it because those features will give their best featured verse ever.

i can understand being skeptical about Eminem's verse, but you know Dre will NOT allow some silly, unfocused verse on his album & Eminem only seems to clown around on his own shit; i can't think of once instance he ruined a song on a feature besides T.I.'s "Touchdown". :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2010, 07:59:08 PM »
why is everyone worried about the guest features on detox?

anyone who's featured is going to be bringing their AAAA+ game

dre knows what this album is, he wont feature any wack shit. people need to have faith.

This i agree with, that dre will get as much as he believes is possible to get out of these cats and these cats will push harder than usual when they working on detox...maybe too hard/too functional at times just to sound correct but we'll hear some serious drops imo on detox! I hope so! IF THE ALBUM EVER DROPS  ;D

dameons

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
Still haven't heard anyone confirm it's for Detox . Don't get too excited . Still nothing definitive , just pure vagueness

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »
Still haven't heard anyone confirm it's for Detox . Don't get too excited . Still nothing definitive , just pure vagueness

true but since jimmy said its dres new single...i assume its designed with detox in mind because dre doesnt have any other project coming out...

So if its big, im willing to bet its a detox joint...if it falls flat...lol who knows...but with the push it could potentially create with someone as big as jayz on it plus dre...just off name and backing it could potentially be huge and if its actually bangin, then it could potentially be a problem! then it'll def be called out for detox...maybe they dont want to associate detox with it right now until they get a response...jus incase its negative and they dont want to kill hype for detox..