Author Topic: Dre, Lebron and Jimmy Iovene at Yankee/REd Sox game  (Read 2920 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre's Single Is Called Under Pressure Ft Jay Z
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »
Still haven't heard anyone confirm it's for Detox . Don't get too excited . Still nothing definitive , just pure vagueness

I'm pretty sure Jimmy said it's dre's "first single". No vagueness there.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Jome

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 08:07:16 PM »
why is everyone worried about the guest features on detox?

anyone who's featured is going to be bringing their AAAA+ game

dre knows what this album is, he wont feature any wack shit. people need to have faith.

You're right, but it's not that I'm worried, it's just weird to see these guys dropping commercial bullshit with retarded lyrics, totally switch up when they're recording for a Dre-album.  :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:16:56 PM by つの/カせ »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2010, 08:36:38 PM »
Jimmy and Dre didnt look that serious at all..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
what was the last album that did anywhere near that....im not bein sarcastic either...lol

Well that title kinda fits, since Dre is under pressure and there's a chance "Detox" won't sell.

I don't see it selling less then 700k first week
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
^ if u mean just hip hop (there have been plenty outside of hip hop) but The Carter 3. Jay-Z did it a few times lately and I believe 50 did on "Curtis" (if not 700K, very close) Oh and Kanye on "Graduation"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
lol dre sounded fully retarded when he was getting asked questions....like he could barely stay still...he barely looked into her eyes when she spoke to him and he hit her microphone with his headphones when he took them off and looked gayy promoting them too. lol...he looked like a dude whos been fully juiced up recently and you can tell and he probably taking shit to make him stay feeling young and energetic too and he looked kinda funny lol...

when she asks him why she should get some and he says someshit like 'like i just said, i guarentee you won't be mad at them' lol  ;D

Nigga def belongs in the studio and you can tell he been in the studio with alot of dumb young muthafuckers recently with how he was talking lol...

LEGEND!

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Suga Foot

Re: Dre, Lebron and Jimmy Iovene at Yankee/REd Sox game
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2010, 10:00:54 PM »
I hope they didn't use this sample:

I haven't heard anyone say this is for detox either.  Depending on how well it's received, they could use it on a soundtrack, a Blueprint 3.5, or a digital single for the headphones.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, "The Difference" was the first leak from 2001

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: VIDEO: Dr. Dre At Fenway Park, Speaks On "Under Pressure"
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2010, 12:18:14 AM »
Check it out.......

http://www.youngandthefly.com/2010/04/dr-dre-at-fenway-park-promoting-beats.html

LOL, that bitch was one DUMB motherfucker.

Dre is standing there, rocking a Redsox jersey, holding a pair of Redsox edition Dre headphones & she seriously asks him who he's rooting for lol.

then Dre explains why his headphones are the best on the planet & then this bitch's next question is, "so why should i buy a pair of these headphones".

fucking blond.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2010, 01:04:39 AM »
he just announced it to NESN (red sox station)

well Jimmy Iovine announced it and Dre agreed. not a big deal but i saw a bunch of threads about the pic of him with jay z so i thought id update everyone.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/dr-dres-single-called-under-pressure-ft-jay-z-1358493/

and let me say this, Snoop Dogg not being on the first single? what a fucking joke

Snoop isn't hot anymore

and let me say this, Snoop Dogg not being on the first single? what a fucking joke

Let me say this, Snoop's 2 latest albums has been a fucking joke.
Dre probably didn't want to make people draw conclusions that Soulja Boy, The-Dream or some shit will appear on Detox.

It's more of a statement of intent, having the greatest rapper of all time on your first single..
I didn't see anybody bitching when Still D.R.E., written by S. Carter dropped.. or when Jay-Z murked "The Watcher 2"..

stop it Jome, you're making yourself look like a fool

Unlike most of you, I don't view the album as ten years in the making as if he's been working diligently ten years on the one project.  I view it as numerous recording sessions that were at one time Detox's yet he decided it wasn't what he wanted so he sold them off or just left them in the vault.  I don't have a problem with that.  I assume he's been recording from the past year or so with the expectation of releasing an album.

Another problem is I have with people anticipating Detox is that people act like Dre's been talking about it.  He's rarely spoken about it in the past ten years besides some interviews post-2001 and the first promo run that fell flat.  Then it was brought up by Aftermath artists but not Dre besides on the one Game track - "Look out for Detox." 

If anything it's you all who's acting a little crazy for Detox.  I mean I can understand setting high expectations if Dre's been like "DETOX! COP IT WHEN IT DROPS!  DETOX! RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! DETOX!" for the past ten years but he hasn't been.
that's not true, check my signature.
and the reason he let other people talk for him, is because he doesn't like doing interviews
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:24:12 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

TRG

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2010, 01:43:42 AM »
batter up

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2010, 01:49:36 AM »
jay is wack. but i can deal with it

Mietek23

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2010, 02:24:49 AM »

Let me say this, Snoop's 2 latest albums has been a fucking joke.
Dre probably didn't want to make people draw conclusions that Soulja Boy, The-Dream or some shit will appear on Detox.

It's more of a statement of intent, having the greatest rapper of all time on your first single..
I didn't see anybody bitching when Still D.R.E., written by S. Carter dropped.. or when Jay-Z murked "The Watcher 2"..

Jay-Z the greatest rapper of all time ??? You gotta be fuckin' kidding me..!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2010, 02:49:33 AM »
Still haven't heard anyone confirm it's for Detox . Don't get too excited . Still nothing definitive , just pure vagueness

I'm pretty sure Jimmy said it's dre's "first single". No vagueness there.

"Brand new single"

I wouldn't get my hopes up about this being from Detox. Maybe if it's crazy successful. But they're probably looking at some iTunes sales, promote the headphones, maybe put it on Jay's re-release.

A collabo with Jay makes sense, since their both in a similar space right; older and trying to remind everyone why they have this position in the game in the first game (practically the theme for Bluperint 3).

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »
having the greatest rapper of all time on your first single..

LOL!!
You should definitely do stand-up comedy man, this can be your opener, then you only really need 25 mins of good material to follow it