Author Topic: Dre, Lebron and Jimmy Iovene at Yankee/REd Sox game  (Read 2911 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dre, Lebron and Jimmy Iovene at Yankee/REd Sox game
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2010, 03:03:24 AM »
wonder if jay zed will pinch some of 2pacs lyrics

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre's Single Is Called Under Pressure Ft Jay Z
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2010, 03:32:40 AM »
having the greatest rapper of all time on your first single..

LOL!!
You should definitely do stand-up comedy man, this can be your opener, then you only really need 25 mins of good material to follow it

oh man... you the shit  :D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Prof@ssor

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2010, 04:37:54 AM »
Let's see.....Fucker's are mad that Snoop is not on the first single?? Get the  fuck over it and support the legend that Dre is...Dude don't need Snoop..Dude MADE Snoop. I am not a huge Jay fan either but I already know the single is gonna be hot and so do most of you who have an open mind..It's just all you "living back in the day Snoop gotta be on the song" fuckers that won't like it...Big up to Dre and all dude has done for West and hip hop in general.  

you retarded, brah?

i said, Snoop should be on it (or Eminem or Ice Cube) for homage reasons.

yeah, Jay & Dre have worked together in the past, but they don't have that connection that Dre & the three i mentioned do.

not that Dre "needs" anybody for his single, but if he had to have someone, i just wish it was one of them; not even to make the song better, just because it would be a "blast from the past". :P

Oh nigga please! fuck your ''homage reason''. This is a moment when Dre has to surprise people, he never had any single with Jay. Besides, Jay wrote his biggest single and has the best selling rap album out right now.

It's the best choice Dre could possibly make.

JossieJ

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2010, 04:47:54 AM »
Everybody believes this song is dropping soon?!
I think it's clearly a joke refering to the April Fool's thing..
They were laughing and were just promoting those headphones..

And I hate dre for doing this .. 'cause he makes his fans mad enthusiastic for nothing..

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2010, 05:46:51 AM »
Am I the only 1 who thinks (after seeing that video) that they weren't even serious about that single. Like Iovine is laughing & Dre seems like he's uncomfortable with the idea that someone mentions his new song. Like "oh shyt Jimmy now I really gotta drop something because you said that or ppl are gonna be really really dissapointed"

no you're not. they were obviously clowning. can't believe how blind poeple are on this forum. no offence to anybody though... just wake up people...detox is still the same myth as it was before april...we ain't heard a fucking single note from this album yet...

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2010, 05:52:02 AM »
Everybody believes this song is dropping soon?!
I think it's clearly a joke refering to the April Fool's thing..
They were laughing and were just promoting those headphones..

And I hate dre for doing this .. 'cause he makes his fans mad enthusiastic for nothing..

it wasn't him who started this joke... i don;t hate him for that. i'd do exactly the same probably if i was in his position. shit is funny as fuck to see how naive people are. some random guys can write on their twitter page they've heard a detox song and the whole world is getting hyped as fuck.
i'm sure Dre wet himself laughing while reading threads about his mysterious single...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 05:54:36 AM by shoo »

snoop

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2010, 06:01:01 AM »
just watched the video. you guys are right - they looked like they were joking around.  :-\

Matty

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2010, 06:25:26 AM »
couple of things:

- this track is not confirmed to be for or from 'detox'
- no confirmation its going to drop anytime soon. may not come out for weeks or months yet.

PLANT

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »
anyway you look at it

Dre & Snoop together>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dre & (insert anyone) together

that being said; I cant wait to hear some new Dr. Dre!! 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2010, 07:55:03 AM »
Let's see.....Fucker's are mad that Snoop is not on the first single?? Get the  fuck over it and support the legend that Dre is...Dude don't need Snoop..Dude MADE Snoop. I am not a huge Jay fan either but I already know the single is gonna be hot and so do most of you who have an open mind..It's just all you "living back in the day Snoop gotta be on the song" fuckers that won't like it...Big up to Dre and all dude has done for West and hip hop in general.  

you retarded, brah?

i said, Snoop should be on it (or Eminem or Ice Cube) for homage reasons.

yeah, Jay & Dre have worked together in the past, but they don't have that connection that Dre & the three i mentioned do.

not that Dre "needs" anybody for his single, but if he had to have someone, i just wish it was one of them; not even to make the song better, just because it would be a "blast from the past". :P

Oh nigga please! fuck your ''homage reason''. This is a moment when Dre has to surprise people, he never had any single with Jay. Besides, Jay wrote his biggest single and has the best selling rap album out right now.

It's the best choice Dre could possibly make.

really? because if i was trying my hardest to sell records, i'm calling Lil' Wayne before i call Sean Carter.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »
just watched the video. you guys are right - they looked like they were joking around.  :-\
No joke.

snoop

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »
No joke.

are you able to tell us what the song is for, and when we may hear it? have you heard it?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »
No joke.

Fill us in Octo!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Klue

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »
yeah  I agree they are clearly joking. just look at the iovine smile ahah.

dnjp4life

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2010, 08:59:11 AM »
To be honest, its got to the point with Detox where I don't really care who's featured on it, I just want to hear some damn music.  
I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear a single with Snoop, Game, Eminem, Kurupt or Xzibit etc (and I'm sure they will be on the album) but at this point in time I just want to listen to whatever the hell they've been cooking up in the Aftermath studios, be it with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake whatever.  At least then we can actually judge instead of throwing around half-assed opinions and speculating for the millionth time who and who's not featured on it.
I'm looking forward Under Pressure whenever its released, and I'm sure it will be good, maybe not on the level of Still DRE, but good nonetheless.