Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1929 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah no doubt....im always lookin forward to new crooked muzik..but at this point...dont think its a good idea to pro long to tease or pull any stunts...when many already consider his career a stunt...for not havin a album..lol
good looks effex

but what does this do....for crooked? lol
hes had fans for years....what will he find out from this?

I don't think he'll find anything out... I just think it's him trying something different. Perhaps trying to get people excited for the project? I don't know.

It sounds like he's just trying to be creative, we'll see what else he has planned.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

I don't think he'll find anything out... I just think it's him trying something different. Perhaps trying to get people excited for the project? I don't know.

It sounds like he's just trying to be creative, we'll see what else he has planned.

I don't think it's really getting people too excited though. We should have had the album, months ago. I'd be more excited by him releasing it in stores with a firm shelf date and charging me $12 than by leaving everyone hanging with him talking about free leaks.

Muhfukka

I don't think it's really getting people too excited though. We should have had the album, months ago. I'd be more excited by him releasing it in stores with a firm shelf date and charging me $12 than by leaving everyone hanging with him talking about free leaks.
that wouldnt be BOSS enough

EFFeX

I actually like the leaking the album song by song leading up to the Million Dollar Story. My original idea was just to include Boss as a bonus disc, but I think by mixing the leaks with his random freestyles might work out better in the end. At least he gets material out there that has people talking.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
100 dollars says all we'll get from this is a freestyle...

i was a Crooked I follower but i had to remove him cos he like tweets every 5 mins. if he spent less time on twitter maybe he'll have an album....by the way, whats up with "gangsta rappers" being hooked on twitter!!

GangstaBoogy

I actually like the leaking the album song by song leading up to the Million Dollar Story.

You're full of shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
you a lil crooked? lol
who said he hasnt dropped dope songs? for the most part everyone has said hes been droppin dope muzik....some are sayin this tactic or move isnt a good move
sides he isnt spittin as he once did...and he prolly could be spittin that dope way if he wanted to

are u a lil retarded? writing "lol" after almost everything u post? :D

I've always kept things unbias but the hate shown to west coast artists on a west coast forum ...
like i've said already, he is trying something, albiet that something is questionable.
and i respectfully disagree with you assessment of his current lyrical ability ...
in my opinion he is spitting as tight as he ever has ...

and for those that mad he doesn't put out an album...
why? seriously ... why? Why u want it so bad?
reality is 90% of u won't buy it no matter how dope it is.
most will just wait for the album to uploaded and bam, u download for free.

True story.

EFFeX

I actually like the leaking the album song by song leading up to the Million Dollar Story.

You're full of shit.

I'm not...

Although most people disagree, I understand why he's not putting out the album anymore at this point. That album is the past, I want to hear the new album instead. If I had a chance to hear any old Crooked album it would be Untouchable, but that's another story and for a different reason.

I want his debut to be fresh beats, fresh topics and be current.

We waited this long for Boss, what's the point in complaining about him leaking it as hype for his real album. It's not that serious...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CsEa_M7MqYE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CsEa_M7MqYE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Amen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
How many songs has he released sofar?
Is there an album cover?

EFFeX

Is there an album cover?

Although many songs were released over the years that were on Boss at SOME point, a lot were removed from the project for one reason or another.

As far as this new round of leaks is concerned, he's only dropped "Go Hard Or Go Home" which features K-Young.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Is there an album cover?

Although many songs were released over the years that were on Boss at SOME point, a lot were removed from the project for one reason or another.

As far as this new round of leaks is concerned, he's only dropped "Go Hard Or Go Home" which features K-Young.
THX, EFFeX +1

JohnnyL

Is there an album cover?

It would be great to get some kind of official information on this.  My problem is that I don't have a good understanding of what tracks were meant for "Boss Music" versus what tracks were meant for "B.O.S.S."  I understand that "B.O.S.S." was the later incarnation, but since the recording sessions between those two albums have spread out over the better part of the last decade and various tracks have doubtlessly been added and subtracted over the years, who knows.  
 Effex has been pretty helpful in providing information on these projects, but my guess is that only people at Treacherous know the full track lists for both of these albums.
 So far, what I've been able to ascertain is that these tracks were at one point supposed to be on "Boss Music":

Boom Boom Clap
Cali Boyz
New West Anthem

...and these tracks were meant to be for "B.O.S.S."

Gangsta Gumbo (conflicting reports on this one, some say for the album, others say not)
Dream Big
Go Hard or Go Home
I'm Still a MC

also I've heard that "Girls, Guns, Gangsta Shit" was recorded for "B.O.S.S." but I've also heard it was recorded for his unreleased "Life after Death Row" soundtrack, so maybe someone can clear that up.

And if anyone has any additions or corrections to the list, feel free to post them.  I too would like to try to get as close to a complete track list as I could to either or both of these albums.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:28:09 AM by JohnnyL »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gangsta gombo?
and boom boom clap and cali boys is years old...and i dont remember his album havin a name back then...? ??? but i remember the traxx and new west anthem came out a while after those songs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

gangsta gombo?
and boom boom clap and cali boys is years old...and i dont remember his album havin a name back then...? ??? but i remember the traxx and new west anthem came out a while after those songs

Boom Boom Clap was definitely meant for Boss Musik. I have an interview with Crooked where he said that Cali Boyz was at one point too, but it's leaking made them have to leave it off and it became a mixtape track.

Don't forget before Crooked I called the album "Boss Musik" he was calling it "Mama's Boy" and "Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun".

To be completely honest, I'm not totally sure if all these different albums are all different albums, or just revisions and the name gets changed as he works on them.

I wouldn't really worry about an official list from 05 or an official list from 09. I'd say, just take whatever he gives us as the official track list.