Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1495 times)

JohnnyL

Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
04. New Standards (feat. Horshoe Gang)
05. If I Could
06. New West Anthem (N.W.A.)
07. Nothing Like It
08. Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun
09. True Definition Of A Rhyme
10. I Make Music
11. Gangstaz Cry (feat. K-Young)
12. You? (feat. Timbaland)
13. We Got Somethin In Common
14. The Oldies
15. Circle Of Bosses (feat. Horshoe Gang, Saucy, Jim Gittum)
16. If It Ain't Broke (feat. Jadakiss)
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

***Btw, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there was also a leaked tracklist for "Boss Music" floating around, but I wasn't able to find it.  Maybe someone else out there has seen it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:12:08 PM by JohnnyL »

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust
Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
05. If I Could
07. Nothing Like It
10. I Make Music
14. The Oldies
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

Well... let's break this one down.

We know "Gangstaz Cry" is real and we already have "New West Anthem". Now, I heard WAAAY back that "Creased Khaki Flow" was going to be on "Boss Music". Perhaps this is a later revision where it only made it to the bonus tracks since it was so old.

Now, assuming this track listing is real, it's definitely pre "Boss and a Gangsta" which was definitely going to be included on the album. We may also be able to theorize that this is post "Boss Music". The reason I say that is because Crooked I mentioned in an interview that he lost many songs due to hard drive failure back around the time of "Young Boss Vol. 2". Now, whether or not he recovered those songs is debatable. However, ASSUMING this was real, I'd have to say this was after the hard drive loss since these songs aren't on the album.

If we were to pretend this is a real track list, I'd put this at the end of 2006 or the very beginning of 2007.

Again, I remember hearing this is completely fake, but who knows...

Okka

Crooked recorded a song with Timbaland?
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust
Crooked recorded a song with Timbaland?

Personally, I'm not sure if Timbaland is on any songs featuring vocals. However, I've been told that he's had Timbaland beats in the vault for quite a while.

Again... Who even knows if this is a real track list.

JohnnyL

Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
05. If I Could
07. Nothing Like It
10. I Make Music
14. The Oldies
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

Well... let's break this one down.

We know "Gangstaz Cry" is real and we already have "New West Anthem". Now, I heard WAAAY back that "Creased Khaki Flow" was going to be on "Boss Music". Perhaps this is a later revision where it only made it to the bonus tracks since it was so old.

Now, assuming this track listing is real, it's definitely pre "Boss and a Gangsta" which was definitely going to be included on the album. We may also be able to theorize that this is post "Boss Music". The reason I say that is because Crooked I mentioned in an interview that he lost many songs due to hard drive failure back around the time of "Young Boss Vol. 2". Now, whether or not he recovered those songs is debatable. However, ASSUMING this was real, I'd have to say this was after the hard drive loss since these songs aren't on the album.

If we were to pretend this is a real track list, I'd put this at the end of 2006 or the very beginning of 2007.

Again, I remember hearing this is completely fake, but who knows...

Damn.  Didn't remember hearing about a hard drive crash.  So, even assuming this was at one time a real tracklist, some of the songs might not even exist anymore?  I agree with you too that there's no way of knowing if this is real,  BUT, if it was real, it is a pretty interesting track list as (to my knowledge, at least) the only tracks off of this list that we've even heard are "N.W.A. (New West Anthem)," "Boom, Boom, Clap" and "Creased Khaki Flow."  Not to mention that this track list does not included "Go Hard or Go Home," or "Still a MC."  In other words if this tracklist is real, it makes you wonder how many songs were recorded during the "B.O.S.S." sessions, over the years.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:22:21 PM by JohnnyL »

Okka

I'd like to hear Crooked spit over a Timbaland beat. Actually it's been a while i've heard any West Coast MC spit over his beats.
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust
Does anyone have the interview where Crooked I explains how there are three or four different "chapters" on B.O.S.S. where he focuses on different topics?

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Does anyone have the interview where Crooked I explains how there are three or four different "chapters" on B.O.S.S. where he focuses on different topics?

I am not hating I love crooked. BUT....

Lets be honest he could say alot of shit in interviews that just arent true since we rarely see evidence of his albums!!

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust

I am not hating I love crooked. BUT....

Lets be honest he could say alot of shit in interviews that just arent true since we rarely see evidence of his albums!!

The interview I am talking about is years old. I needed to check something in there for a different reason.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Fuck a twitter

YoungCrookedI

21668 can we speed it up?

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
@ Effex

Yeah i fully appreciate that.

Was really a general reply to the thread.

More out of frustration really but I often think how much of what crook says about album details, upcoming releases is actually true, itended what?

as i say at this point he can say anything about his previous... never heard ... never going to hear albums.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P
this is lame. just leak the shit ffs.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
where did he get the number 23,000 from? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
these internet gangsters are even more pathetic than studio gangsters...

JohnnyL

where did he get the number 23,000 from? lol

I'm honestly surprised he's already that close.

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust
No, see he didn't start at zero, lol

He already had like 21,5XX

So, basically he's asking for 1,500 new followers.

YoungCrookedI

....with luck he will rech this number next week...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P

....with luck he will rech this number next year...

ikke

23 000 people know who crooked I is?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Well yeah only about 50k people bought that Slaughterhouse album so I'm not so sure either. ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
the say dr.dre video got a lot of views

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P

Well yeah only about 50k people bought that Slaughterhouse album so I'm not so sure either. ::)

well.. 6 billion people could have known Crooked I and SH wouldve still only sold 50k. Numbers and how many people know you have nothin to do with each other.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

well.. 6 billion people could have known Crooked I and SH wouldve still only sold 50k. Numbers and how many people know you have nothin to do with each other.

you missed the point.. ikke tried to be funny saying that he didn't know that over 23 000 people know who Crooked I is. I just pointed out that Slaughterhouse album alone sold 50 000 copies so obviously more than 23000 people are gonna know who he is.

JohnnyL

Oh, okay.  So he's got 168 more people to sign up.  That's something, I guess.  But if he's really waiting for 1,332 more people to sign up before the next track drops, I think it's going to be a long wait.