Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1876 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you a lil crooked? lol
who said he hasnt dropped dope songs? for the most part everyone has said hes been droppin dope muzik....some are sayin this tactic or move isnt a good move
sides he isnt spittin as he once did...and he prolly could be spittin that dope way if he wanted to

some of u on this board are idiots.
he is doing a small marketing trick .. big fuckin' deal.

bottom line is Crooked I has dropped more dope tracks, and more hot verses than most of your favorite rappers over the last couple years!

I'm one of the most neutral Hiphop fans around and the hate on certain artists is just crazy!
Who gives a shit if the guy doesn't have a solo album out?

he still puts out quality music ... and from time to time tries different, albiet some questionable marketing tactics.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

Damn it.  I've never even used twitter before.  I hate stuff that requires "learning" and "effort."  C'mon Crook, hook us up with some more free shit. lol

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked has been releasing free music for years now & when he wants his fans to do something like this (he's not even asking money for it) people are complaining. Smh

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked has been releasing free music for years now & when he wants his fans to do something like this (he's not even asking money for it) people are complaining. Smh

i think the fans did a lot / enough they supportin him for over 10 years with no album and a lot of em posting his shit everywhere on the internet... tellin the people how good he is etc.  ....
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JohnnyL

In all seriousness, I would rather he just ask for money.  I'd gladly give him the money.  I just don't know that I feel like signing up to twitter just to get a song.  Plus, if he just put the whole album for sale, he would at least make some money off of his hard work.  To me that would be better than getting more people to follow you on twitter.  I guess Twitter probably is an important promotional tool.  But so would be having a digital album for sale.
 I don't mean this to sound disrespectful to Crooked I because it's his music and obviously he can do whatever he wants with it.  But after waiting this long for this album to come out, I don't really have the patience to jump through a lot of hoops, at this point.  I'd still gladly buy the album if he chooses to sell it, but that's up to him.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
yoo muhfukka why do u have pictures of that beat ass chick on ur sig?

Muhfukka

yoo muhfukka why do u have pictures of that beat ass chick on ur sig?
shes orit maimon, dubcc's resident milf. and to you groupies defending this shit, noone is talking shit about crooked i's talent, just his pathetic career. i mean this tactic would be allright for an up and coming rapper trying to get his name out, but this dude has been rapping since way back and has the nerve to claim all this BOSS shit despite this kind of desperate shit

GangstaBoogy

i think the fans did a lot / enough they supportin him for over 10 years with no album and a lot of em posting his shit everywhere on the internet... tellin the people how good he is etc.  ....

Seriously. We been supportin this no album havin muhfucka for 10 strong. He shouldn't be askin for shit other than for us to buy his ALBUM whenever he decides to finally put one out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just make up some dummy accounts and help the equal out fucc it i'll do it for you crooked fans yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Muhfukka

just make up some dummy accounts and help the equal out fucc it i'll do it for you crooked fans yell
how the fuck does that help crooked i at all

JohnnyL

Lol.  Assuming he gets his 23,000 followers on twitter and we get this track.  Is anyone else wondering what he's going to ask for next time?  By doing this, be prepared for him to just up the ante next time.  I don't understand why everything always has to be such an ordeal.  Leaking the album, one track at a time was one thing, but this is too much. Why can't we just buy the damn album off amazon and itunes like we did with "Block Obama II" and "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist," ?

Muhfukka

Lol.  Assuming he gets his 23,000 followers on twitter and we get this track.  Is anyone else wondering what he's going to ask for next time?  By doing this, be prepared for him to just up the ante next time.  I don't understand why everything always has to be such an ordeal.  Leaking the album, one track at a time was one thing, but this is too much. Why can't we just buy the damn album off amazon and itunes like we did with "Block Obama II" and "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist," ?
it honestly wouldnt surprise me if they lost money putting that shit on amazon and itunes. im sure they charge a commision to be on there

EFFeX

it honestly wouldnt surprise me if they lost money putting that shit on amazon and itunes. im sure they charge a commision to be on there

Crooked has digital distribution already, by putting it on iTunes / Amazon he isn't going to lose anymore money than they would lose by giving it away for FREE.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but what does this do....for crooked? lol
hes had fans for years....what will he find out from this?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

but what does this do....for crooked? lol
hes had fans for years....what will he find out from this?

I don't think he'll find anything out... I just think it's him trying something different. Perhaps trying to get people excited for the project? I don't know.

It sounds like he's just trying to be creative, we'll see what else he has planned.