Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1835 times)

Muhfukka

he went from "mama's boy" to "boss music" haha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think he jus renamed the album each time...and each track was for the same album...those years he was recordin for the same album

gangsta gombo?
and boom boom clap and cali boys is years old...and i dont remember his album havin a name back then...? ??? but i remember the traxx and new west anthem came out a while after those songs

Boom Boom Clap was definitely meant for Boss Musik. I have an interview with Crooked where he said that Cali Boyz was at one point too, but it's leaking made them have to leave it off and it became a mixtape track.

Don't forget before Crooked I called the album "Boss Musik" he was calling it "Mama's Boy" and "Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun".

To be completely honest, I'm not totally sure if all these different albums are all different albums, or just revisions and the name gets changed as he works on them.

I wouldn't really worry about an official list from 05 or an official list from 09. I'd say, just take whatever he gives us as the official track list.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

I actually like the leaking the album song by song leading up to the Million Dollar Story.

You're full of shit.

I'm not...

Although most people disagree, I understand why he's not putting out the album anymore at this point. That album is the past, I want to hear the new album instead. If I had a chance to hear any old Crooked album it would be Untouchable, but that's another story and for a different reason.

I want his debut to be fresh beats, fresh topics and be current.

We waited this long for Boss, what's the point in complaining about him leaking it as hype for his real album. It's not that serious...

Yeah its not that serious to you cuz you've probably already heard the album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

gangsta gombo?
and boom boom clap and cali boys is years old...and i dont remember his album havin a name back then...? ??? but i remember the traxx and new west anthem came out a while after those songs

Boom Boom Clap was definitely meant for Boss Musik. I have an interview with Crooked where he said that Cali Boyz was at one point too, but it's leaking made them have to leave it off and it became a mixtape track.

Don't forget before Crooked I called the album "Boss Musik" he was calling it "Mama's Boy" and "Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun".

To be completely honest, I'm not totally sure if all these different albums are all different albums, or just revisions and the name gets changed as he works on them.

I wouldn't really worry about an official list from 05 or an official list from 09. I'd say, just take whatever he gives us as the official track list.

Yeah.  I have a feeling that "Mama's Boy," "Mama's Boy Got a Loaded Gun," "Boss Music" and "B.O.S.S." probably weren't four completely different albums.  I think maybe between the 4 different album titles there was probably two completely different albums. But I think there were probably at least subtle differences between all of them.  For instance maybe a couple different tracks dropped or added here and there between the time that it was "Mama's Boy" and "Mama's Boy Got a Loaded Gun."  And probably the same thing for  the time between it being called "Boss Music" and B.O.S.S."  At least, that's my best guess.
  Actually, I think I even remember seeing a complete track list for at least one version of "Boss Music" posted on the Dynasty Board back in the day.  Does anyone else remember that?  If someone still has that, they should post it.

EFFeX

Yeah, that's on The B.O.S.S. Board in an old thread. I'll search it up later on.

I remember that track list and I also remember a full press release for Boss around that time. However, I was told by "people in the know" that it wasn't real.

I'm not saying that it was definitely fake, but there were a lot of "rumored" Boss songs that weren't on the list. So, to not see any of those songs on the list lead me to agree that it was fake.

I'll post it up when I find it, unless someone gets to it first.

JohnnyL

Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
04. New Standards (feat. Horshoe Gang)
05. If I Could
06. New West Anthem (N.W.A.)
07. Nothing Like It
08. Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun
09. True Definition Of A Rhyme
10. I Make Music
11. Gangstaz Cry (feat. K-Young)
12. You? (feat. Timbaland)
13. We Got Somethin In Common
14. The Oldies
15. Circle Of Bosses (feat. Horshoe Gang, Saucy, Jim Gittum)
16. If It Ain't Broke (feat. Jadakiss)
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

***Btw, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there was also a leaked tracklist for "Boss Music" floating around, but I wasn't able to find it.  Maybe someone else out there has seen it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:12:08 PM by JohnnyL »

EFFeX

Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
05. If I Could
07. Nothing Like It
10. I Make Music
14. The Oldies
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

Well... let's break this one down.

We know "Gangstaz Cry" is real and we already have "New West Anthem". Now, I heard WAAAY back that "Creased Khaki Flow" was going to be on "Boss Music". Perhaps this is a later revision where it only made it to the bonus tracks since it was so old.

Now, assuming this track listing is real, it's definitely pre "Boss and a Gangsta" which was definitely going to be included on the album. We may also be able to theorize that this is post "Boss Music". The reason I say that is because Crooked I mentioned in an interview that he lost many songs due to hard drive failure back around the time of "Young Boss Vol. 2". Now, whether or not he recovered those songs is debatable. However, ASSUMING this was real, I'd have to say this was after the hard drive loss since these songs aren't on the album.

If we were to pretend this is a real track list, I'd put this at the end of 2006 or the very beginning of 2007.

Again, I remember hearing this is completely fake, but who knows...

Okka

Crooked recorded a song with Timbaland?

EFFeX

Crooked recorded a song with Timbaland?

Personally, I'm not sure if Timbaland is on any songs featuring vocals. However, I've been told that he's had Timbaland beats in the vault for quite a while.

Again... Who even knows if this is a real track list.

JohnnyL

Okay.  I found one track list for "B.O.S.S..  Don't know how accurate it is.  And even if it is accurate, not sure what version of "B.O.S.S." it would have been, an early version or one of the more recent revisions.  The inclusion of "NWA (New West Anthem) probably means it was an older version.  Again, that is if it's even real.  Anyway, here it is:

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
05. If I Could
07. Nothing Like It
10. I Make Music
14. The Oldies
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap

Well... let's break this one down.

We know "Gangstaz Cry" is real and we already have "New West Anthem". Now, I heard WAAAY back that "Creased Khaki Flow" was going to be on "Boss Music". Perhaps this is a later revision where it only made it to the bonus tracks since it was so old.

Now, assuming this track listing is real, it's definitely pre "Boss and a Gangsta" which was definitely going to be included on the album. We may also be able to theorize that this is post "Boss Music". The reason I say that is because Crooked I mentioned in an interview that he lost many songs due to hard drive failure back around the time of "Young Boss Vol. 2". Now, whether or not he recovered those songs is debatable. However, ASSUMING this was real, I'd have to say this was after the hard drive loss since these songs aren't on the album.

If we were to pretend this is a real track list, I'd put this at the end of 2006 or the very beginning of 2007.

Again, I remember hearing this is completely fake, but who knows...

Damn.  Didn't remember hearing about a hard drive crash.  So, even assuming this was at one time a real tracklist, some of the songs might not even exist anymore?  I agree with you too that there's no way of knowing if this is real,  BUT, if it was real, it is a pretty interesting track list as (to my knowledge, at least) the only tracks off of this list that we've even heard are "N.W.A. (New West Anthem)," "Boom, Boom, Clap" and "Creased Khaki Flow."  Not to mention that this track list does not included "Go Hard or Go Home," or "Still a MC."  In other words if this tracklist is real, it makes you wonder how many songs were recorded during the "B.O.S.S." sessions, over the years.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:22:21 PM by JohnnyL »

Okka

I'd like to hear Crooked spit over a Timbaland beat. Actually it's been a while i've heard any West Coast MC spit over his beats.

EFFeX

Does anyone have the interview where Crooked I explains how there are three or four different "chapters" on B.O.S.S. where he focuses on different topics?

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
Does anyone have the interview where Crooked I explains how there are three or four different "chapters" on B.O.S.S. where he focuses on different topics?

I am not hating I love crooked. BUT....

Lets be honest he could say alot of shit in interviews that just arent true since we rarely see evidence of his albums!!

EFFeX

I am not hating I love crooked. BUT....

Lets be honest he could say alot of shit in interviews that just arent true since we rarely see evidence of his albums!!

The interview I am talking about is years old. I needed to check something in there for a different reason.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fuck a twitter