Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1829 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
23 000 people know who crooked I is?

Well yeah only about 50k people bought that Slaughterhouse album so I'm not so sure either. ::)

well.. 6 billion people could have known Crooked I and SH wouldve still only sold 50k. Numbers and how many people know you have nothin to do with each other.

you missed the point.. ikke tried to be funny saying that he didn't know that over 23 000 people know who Crooked I is. I just pointed out that Slaughterhouse album alone sold 50 000 copies so obviously more than 23000 people are gonna know who he is.

lmao. Duh. Pretty obvious now that I get it. my bad. lol

Jaydc

So he might have timbaland beats in the vault?What the fuck is he saving them for seriously?Hes been my favorite rapper for ten years now but hes probably the worst busisness man of all time.If hed just drop independant albums and give up his pipe dreams he could have released at least five albums by now since he leftr deathrow and established himself in the vein of a cormega or tech n9ne.I just dont get dude.Hes too lyrical to be major he needs to give that up.

Elano

yeah cormega,a great businessman  :D

Jaydc

Where did i say cormega was a great business man you simple minded drone.Cormega is an artist and thats all he is,he drops critically revered albums that sell well independantely.He doesnt try to be something he isnt,hes carved himself a part of the game he belongs to just like tech n9ne.They make music and push it on the market themselves.This is what Crooked I should have been doing for years,dropping good material and selling through word of mouth and building up a fanbase.

Jaydc

And to expand on that,cormega was able to purchase his shelved album on def jam from the money he gained on his first two solo albums and released it to critical acclaim and the fans loved it.Thats great business.

Elano

Where did i say cormega was a great business man you simple minded drone

oh you are making me cry now, you are too rude

Elano

and LMFAO @ the comparison cormega>tech N9ne  :loser:

Jaydc

I dont know what the relevance of your taste between two artists is it certainly has no point on this conversation.Go home and get a brain roadie.

Elano

I dont know what the relevance of your taste between two artists is it certainly has no point on this conversation.Go home and get a brain roadie.

it's not a matter of taste, genius. but i know its too hard to understand for your little empty brain.  :loser:

Jaydc

You truely are retarded Elano.I guess because you say so and so is > then so and so its not a matter of taste its fact right?So how much crack did your mother smoke when she was gang banged by those 43 men and one farm animal that lead to your birth?

Fraxxx

Where did i say cormega was a great business man you simple minded drone.Cormega is an artist and thats all he is,he drops critically revered albums that sell well independantely.He doesnt try to be something he isnt,hes carved himself a part of the game he belongs to just like tech n9ne.They make music and push it on the market themselves.This is what Crooked I should have been doing for years,dropping good material and selling through word of mouth and building up a fanbase.

Truth! Pathetic attemps of criticism towards this post have elano'd so far. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano

You truely are retarded Elano.I guess because you say so and so is > then so and so its not a matter of taste its fact right?So how much crack did your mother smoke when she was gang banged by those 43 men and one farm animal that lead to your birth?

your mother is a crack addict and a whore, thanks god not everybody have a family of junkies like you.  :loopaper:

Elano

Truth! Pathetic attemps of criticism towards this post have elano'd so far. 8)

ah ah truth what ?
you are even more pathetic than gaydc.

and LMFAO @ "cormega albums sell well independantely " :D

Elano

I'd like to hear Crooked spit over a Timbaland beat. Actually it's been a while i've heard any West Coast MC spit over his beats.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a crooked i song produced by timbaland, timbaland is too expensive for him  :laugh:

ikke

ikke tried to be funny saying that he didn't know that over 23 000 people know who Crooked I is.
you'd think so but no.