Author Topic: Help Crooked I reach 23,000 followers to obtain the next leak from B.O.S.S.  (Read 1833 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ikke tried to be funny saying that he didn't know that over 23 000 people know who Crooked I is.
you'd think so but no.

Well it obviously wasn't that funny so I guess you're right. You were making up facts. Not trying to be funny.

ikke

ikke tried to be funny saying that he didn't know that over 23 000 people know who Crooked I is.
you'd think so but no.

Well it obviously wasn't that funny so I guess you're right. You were making up facts. Not trying to be funny.
23 000 people on twitter means like what, atleast 100 000 people total, I didn't expect that

MarshColin

So he might have timbaland beats in the vault?What the fuck is he saving them for seriously?Hes been my favorite rapper for ten years now but hes probably the worst busisness man of all time.If hed just drop independant albums and give up his pipe dreams he could have released at least five albums by now since he leftr deathrow and established himself in the vein of a cormega or tech n9ne.I just dont get dude.Hes too lyrical to be major he needs to give that up.

realest shit i've read on dubcc in a LONG time.

JohnnyL

I think for his next "B.O.S.S." music challenge, Crooked I should make some one fill a brandy glass with a thousand brown m&ms before he releases the next track.  Y'know, like Ozzy did in "Wayne's World." OR...maybe we can have a scavenger hunt.

Elano

So he might have timbaland beats in the vault?What the fuck is he saving them for seriously?Hes been my favorite rapper for ten years now but hes probably the worst busisness man of all time.If hed just drop independant albums and give up his pipe dreams he could have released at least five albums by now since he leftr deathrow and established himself in the vein of a cormega or tech n9ne.I just dont get dude.Hes too lyrical to be major he needs to give that up.

realest shit i've read on dubcc in a LONG time.

really ?  :o
maybe its your first time here since 1999

EFFeX

I think for his next "B.O.S.S." music challenge, Crooked I should make some one fill a brandy glass with a thousand brown m&ms before he releases the next track.  Y'know, like Ozzy did in "Wayne's World." OR...maybe we can have a scavenger hunt.

Damn you, you stole my scavenger hunt idea! lol

Muhfukka

hahaha

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

word is that for next track Crooked wants Chuck Norris to follow him on twitter.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
good to see crooked on his hustle
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YoungCrookedI

word is that for next track Crooked wants Chuck Norris to follow him on twitter.

hahahahaha i thought we´re gonna see steven segal following him...

Okka

good to see crooked on his hustle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA