Author Topic: Cube Unleashes Diss Track Aimed At Kanye West, Lil Wayne & The New West "Drink k  (Read 3215 times)

Westdog

HE AIN'T SCARED DOG, THEY JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO DROP THE NAME. ALSO DROPPING NAMES WILL ONLY MAKE THEM FAMOUS, THAT'S THE MISTAKE PAC MADE REMEMBER ;)
[/quote]

+1
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Cube is not dissing Kanye or Lil Gayne.  

And is that autotune shit I hear from I Rep That West  :-[  I hope to fuck my hearing is impaired.  Please tell me that is the talkbox.  Other than that, both songs are sounding good live.  And that means CD quality will be that much better.  

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
don't hear no autotune , honestly , I rep that west sounds mediocre ::) the rest is dope looking forward to this album.
CAN I HAZ D;

West Coast Veteran

u kids have to learn how to know the difference between a DISS and just mentioning someone in a song... SMH!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT CUBE AINT GONNA BACK DOWN FROM NO NEW WEST NIGGAZ......
he's too scared to drop a name

HE AIN'T SCARED DOG, THEY JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO DROP THE NAME. ALSO DROPPING NAMES WILL ONLY MAKE THEM FAMOUS, THAT'S THE MISTAKE PAC MADE REMEMBER ;)
he's already giving them attention now, so your logic fails

Cube is not dissing Kanye or Lil Gayne. 

And is that autotune shit I hear from I Rep That West  :-[  I hope to fuck my hearing is impaired.  Please tell me that is the talkbox.  Other than that, both songs are sounding good live.  And that means CD quality will be that much better. 
sounded more like autotune than talkbox  :P
who's repping the west now?  :laugh:

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

he's already giving them attention now, so your logic fails

IF THAT ATTENTION WAS WORKING THEN WHY AINT ANY OF THEM NEW WEST NIGGAZ HAVE ANY ALBUMS OUT?  CUBE CAN PUT OUT AN ALBUM EVERY YEAR IF HE WANTED TO ROOKIE, HE COULD DO IT INDEPENDENTLY ALSO....SO YOU THE ONE MISSING THE BIG PICTURE HERE AGAIN ROOKIE ;) STEP YA GAME UP KID  :D

PS: DONT GET ME WRONG I ALSO LOVE THE NEW WEST & AGREE THAT THEY DESERVE SOME HELP IN A WAY BUT THEY GOTTA DO IT THE RIGHT WAY OR THEY GONNA CONTINUE CRYING LIKE GURLZ....
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:35:33 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

kuruptDPG

so the 2nd video, the new trak he does, is that the trak dre produced?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
drink sound like that shit is gonna be knocc'n but that west joint wasn't sounding good to me i already hate that hook yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
so the 2nd video, the new trak he does, is that the trak dre produced?

Nah.  Jiggolo produced I Rep That West

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
u kids have to learn how to know the difference between a DISS and just mentioning someone in a song... SMH!!

Fa'real
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nobody caught this part???????

I rock the Louie, but not like Kanye

I ain’t the doctor,this ain’t the patient.
    This ain’t the nigga always on vacation.
    This ain’t the white boy’s rehabiliation.

Whose going to say thats not going at Dre and Eminem

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ice Cube talking mess about the New West! "You Can't Diss The Old West"
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2010, 09:00:32 PM »
finally cube goin at the wack new west....they droppin wack muzik...get em cube...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG

I don't know how to embed it in here. But the song is called "Drink Ya Kool Aid"

MarshColin

Nobody caught this part???????

I rock the Louie, but not like Kanye

I ain’t the doctor,this ain’t the patient.
    This ain’t the nigga always on vacation.
    This ain’t the white boy’s rehabiliation.

Whose going to say thats not going at Dre and Eminem

If you go back to Terrorist Threats, there was a song where Cube was saying stuff like "Do I gotta get shot to sell records" or "do I gotta say fuck my mom to sell records." Something along those lines. He's obviously talking about 50 and Eminem in those lines, but it wasn't a diss.  What he's doing here could be similar to that, but I don't really know.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
scared or not...he got jay rock talkin....lol
and jay rock is goin at cube...matter fact jay rock/g malone/mack sounds more scared than cube
and cube if he can still spit on some no vaseline shhhh...the west better get some body bags ready... ;)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.