Author Topic: Cube Unleashes Diss Track Aimed At Kanye West, Lil Wayne & The New West "Drink k  (Read 3190 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Is ANY one in this entire world able to take Cube serious anymore? He fell off worse than Snoop.

not hatin. Just sayin my opinion, you hate-seeking fuckers.

Paul

Is ANY one in this entire world able to take Cube serious anymore? He fell off worse than Snoop.

Not even close

His last album was Raw Footage and Snoops was MIW.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Not even close

Raw Footage was just as bad as MIW . Raw Footage sounds like somethin Paul Wall would have dropped. straight ass.

Paul

Not even close

Raw Footage was just as bad as MIW . Raw Footage sounds like somethin Paul Wall would have dropped. straight ass.

Fair enough. I dont think its anywhere near as bad.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Not even close

Fair enough. I dont think its anywhere near as bad.

well fuck you then! The fuck you think you is? .

lol just jokin. :D To each his own b !

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why do people call Bishop lamont Bitch-up lamont?  Are they die hard game stans or just like to hate that hard?  Did he personally do something to you?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Westdog

How old r u? Cube is the best from the WC and GOAT. Your opinion is right,but just for 16-21 years old baby's.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Why do people call Bishop lamont Bitch-up lamont?  Are they die hard game stans or just like to hate that hard?  Did he personally do something to you?

Im sure he said some things to make people say that. or they just dont like his music.

once again, thats not hating.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

How old r u? Cube is the best from the WC and GOAT. Your opinion is right,but just for 16-21 years old baby's.

20. And if youre 35 you need to get off the internet. go play with your kids or somethin. lol .

but I do not agree at all. Cube is far from the best from the west and soooooooooooo far from GOAT! .

and if you dont think Cube fell off youre just straight stannin?

gio™fugahoo

Re: Ice Cube talking mess about the New West! "You Can't Diss The Old West"
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:51 PM »
^
real talk. bitchup lamont is a hoe for taking cheap shots at vets like snoop and cube.
all this shit wouldve been avoided if bitchup didnt have to have a hissyfit that snoop and cube werent networking with him.
the bitch was on aftermath, had dre behind him and he was whining about snoop and cube.
cube is only making these diss tracks in response to the hoe ass shyt bishop was trying
to do with the "no country for old men" project with crooked I and glasses malone.
that and also that glasses malone was being disrespectful to cube

exactly what i was thinkin and i never liked no new west kids they are wiggedy wack

only nipsey hussle has potential

maybe young maylay and no hate please i like hood surgeon(curtis young)
 "better way" is my joint check that song out

Westdog

20. And if youre 35 you need to get off the internet. go play with your kids or somethin. lol .

but I do not agree at all. Cube is far from the best from the west and soooooooooooo far from GOAT! .

and if you dont think Cube fell off youre just straight stannin?

I'm 28. You should know  more about WC hip-hop and you will change your opinion about that line
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:43:43 PM by Westdog »
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ anyone sayin miw was better than raw footage....damn

Not even close

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

So Much Style

"this aint no whiteboys rehabilitation/
i aint the nigga always on vacation"

dissin em and dre...he loves taking shots at em if you listened to his past couple efforts
So much style back at it again

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Why do people call Bishop lamont Bitch-up lamont?  Are they die hard game stans or just like to hate that hard?  Did he personally do something to you?
don't pay attention to ironmike, he's an idiot.

he even got banned once

Not even close

good point, but that's only partly true.

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It, It takes a nation, Thank God, Tomorrow, Take me away, Cold places, Get money spend money, Why Me, Stand tall
aren't exactly Paul Wall songs
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 11:20:03 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why do people call Bishop lamont Bitch-up lamont?  Are they die hard game stans or just like to hate that hard?  Did he personally do something to you?
don't pay attention to ironmike, he's an idiot.

he even got banned once

oh no,... i got banned once. whoopty fucking doo. it was like a 2day ban for mentioning the H.U spot section in the normal forums.
i think you're an idiot too, with your blatant dickriding of bishop lamont, that he can do no wrong.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:07:13 AM by ironmike »