Author Topic: I'M GOING TO HELL  (Read 158 times)

universe

I'M GOING TO HELL
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:29:31 AM »
(CNN) -- A 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck northwest Mexico's Baja California on Sunday, rattling Arizona and southern California, and leaving at least two dead and 100 injured in Mexico, authorities said.

At least one person was killed in a building collapse in Mexicali, Mexico, according to the assistant director of civil protection in Tijuana.

The other victim died when he ran from his residence into the street and was hit by a car, said Alfredo Escobedo, Mexico's director of civil protection.

;D ;D :D :laugh: :firedevil:

Sikotic™

Re: I'M GOING TO HELL
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:29:34 AM »
How was that shit in SD?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 09:19:08 AM »
How was that shit in SD?

I was bouncing on the freeway.
Thought my tires were fcked up. Was told it was almost one minute of waves.

Felt another jolt this morning.
I'm just waiting for the San Andreas to wipe us all out.

universe

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVGAsnhMJuA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vVGAsnhMJuA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 03:59:27 PM »
(CNN) -- A 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck northwest Mexico's Baja California on Sunday, rattling Arizona and southern California, and leaving at least two dead and 100 injured in Mexico, authorities said.

At least one person was killed in a building collapse in Mexicali, Mexico, according to the assistant director of civil protection in Tijuana.

The other victim died when he ran from his residence into the street and was hit by a car, said Alfredo Escobedo, Mexico's director of civil protection.

;D ;D :D :laugh: :firedevil:

That's why they tell u not to run outside
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:04:11 PM »

hahaha epic fail!

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »

hahaha epic fail!
hahaha