Author Topic: new Al Qaeda attack on US coming thurs 5th or fri 6th dec :O  (Read 1354 times)

Trauma-san

Re:new Al Qaeda attack on US coming thurs 5th or fri 6th dec :O
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2002, 02:26:53 AM »
I am going to the mall tommorow. If I see any Muslims, I am going to try and keep my eyes on them. They are saying that they might attack shopping malls.

HELL YEAH, lol.  I'm already suspicious of all muslims... Yall can call me bigoted, but like the pound would say, What would U do? I don't know what to think anymore.  I've been taught (and honestly; I have) that muslims are good people, and I believe that, and I know that's true.  But; when you got every muslim I see on t.v. burning flags, rejoicing at u.s. death, I'm gonna keep an eye on every muslim I see.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2002, 02:28:26 AM »
all i got to say is that al queera is the dumbest set of people alive......their main objective is what.....to bring peace in the muslum world......yet they attack the biggest and most powerful nation on earth and expect to bring peace back to the muslum world....the middle east has even MORE chaos now than it did pre 9/11 and they're STILL trying to stir up shit with the US and it's allies........i don't know but if it were trying to bring peace to east BAKERSFIELD i wouldn't go to every gang members mom's house and kill their mom's to make a point about gang violence and not expect a reation......i mean come on it's just plain stupid

EXACTLY.  No matter how people try to package it, or how people try to rationalize it, or see it from their perspective, they're all coked out.  It makes 0 sense, they're all the stupidist sons of bitches alive.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2002, 02:39:07 AM »
The fact that islam is a methodology tells us it encourages non thinking.  I have this same problem with other religions too.  In the book of gensis, Adam and Eve were punished for their curiosity.  This story hints that we should not question God and since the bible is God's word, and priests or rabbi's his messengers we should not question them  either.  Therefore, orthodox believers sacrifice their free will and their ability to think.  In the situation of islam were your encouraged to be an orthodox believer the problem is more exagerrated.   Christianity has gained a lot of tolerance for new beliefs in recent years, and at least in the west judaism has also.  

This is kinda of theoretical and I'm not expecting people to firmly believe what I wrote.  Just consider the possible consequences of "faith".

Good argument, and you make a lot of valid points, that can also be said about Christianity; however, I have two things to touch on.  

1. Adam and Eve weren't punished for their curiosity.  They were punished for their disobediance.  If your kid walks out the back door of the house, and walks into the creek and gets his clothes all wet; then that's your fault... but if you SPECIFICALLY told the kid to never go near the creek... then that's HIS fault.  See the difference?  Everything in the garden, EVERYTHING was theres, except the fruit on the tree, and what do they do? LOL .. But most people misunderstand Adam and Eve anyways, it was all in the plan, Adam fell so that men may be.  I'll put it this way... Adam and Eve weren't punished.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2002, 02:39:18 AM »
2. Your thoughts about believing everything someone tells you and not questioning them etc. etc. don't extend to my religion, although you may feel that way on the outside.  People are told to always pray about anything, any ideal, anything taught in the church, and decide for themselves whether or not it is a true ideal.  For instance, we're told Jesus was the christ, atoned for mens sins, etc. But; we're not asked to just believe it.  It's explained to us, and then it's up to us to accept it, or reject it.  We believe that you can talk with god, and he will answer any question you have.  Typically, some people wait years before being baptised into the church, because they're not sure whether or not they agree with it, etc.  So, while some religions may just believe what they read, or what they're told, or what they're taught, at least in my little corner of Christianity, we constantly pray about everything.  I haven't found 1 thing about the church I don't agree with, personally, so that's why I'm still a member, LOL.  

In my opinion, Religion should be a personal, 1 on 1 thing, between you and god, I don't care what religion people are, as long as they don't care what religion I am.  Peace~

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2002, 02:40:11 AM »
maybe they'll strike over xmas..  :o

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2002, 02:46:06 AM »
^^ Which brings up another point.  I refuse to let an outside source shake me.  I'll probably keep an eye out for muslims, but I'm still gonna go to the mall, I'm still gonna have a good christmas, it probably won't even cross my mind.  Honestly, Also, the odds are in my favor, hella big, LOL.  I live 20 miles from downtown charlotte, I can barely see the skyscrapers from my back porch.  We're the second largest banking center in america, though, LOL so we might be high on the list of targets, since they're targeting the u.s. economy... but really, what can they do?  Last time, they killed 3 thousand, and that's horrible.  But.  Come on now.  They hit the most densely populated area of america, the most densely populated square MILE of america, have you, and that's the best they could do?  These guys are nothing.  They could even drop an inferior dirty nuke on downtown charlotte and I wouldn't even feel the fallout.  They don't scare me one bit, and even if every muslim in america was on their team, we'd still have them outnumbered, what, 20 to 1?  None of us have anything to be worried about.  

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2002, 01:45:33 PM »
2. Your thoughts about believing everything someone tells you and not questioning them etc. etc. don't extend to my religion, although you may feel that way on the outside.  People are told to always pray about anything, any ideal, anything taught in the church, and decide for themselves whether or not it is a true ideal.  For instance, we're told Jesus was the christ, atoned for mens sins, etc. But; we're not asked to just believe it.  It's explained to us, and then it's up to us to accept it, or reject it.  We believe that you can talk with god, and he will answer any question you have.  Typically, some people wait years before being baptised into the church, because they're not sure whether or not they agree with it, etc.  So, while some religions may just believe what they read, or what they're told, or what they're taught, at least in my little corner of Christianity, we constantly pray about everything.  I haven't found 1 thing about the church I don't agree with, personally, so that's why I'm still a member, LOL.  

In my opinion, Religion should be a personal, 1 on 1 thing, between you and god, I don't care what religion people are, as long as they don't care what religion I am.  Peace~

Yeah I agree. Thats why I referenced orthodox believers instead of believers in general.  Just making clear.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2002, 07:57:39 PM »
all i got to say is that al queera is the dumbest set of people alive......their main objective is what.....to bring peace in the muslum world......yet they attack the biggest and most powerful nation on earth and expect to bring peace back to the muslum world....the middle east has even MORE chaos now than it did pre 9/11 and they're STILL trying to stir up shit with the US and it's allies........i don't know but if it were trying to bring peace to east BAKERSFIELD i wouldn't go to every gang members mom's house and kill their mom's to make a point about gang violence and not expect a reation......i mean come on it's just plain stupid

Actually their main objective is to defend the Muslim Umma.  (community)  So if a group or country of Muslims is being oppressed they will fight back against those oppressors.  I'm not a scholar so I can't say for certain if what they are doing is right.  The Scholars and Islamic leaders have not reached any clear agreement on the matter as far as I know.

...and if a bunch of terrorits fuck with us.....we're not going to sit back and let them "make a point" we will defend ourselves aswell

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09