Author Topic: YA BOY The Fix 2 discussion  (Read 209 times)

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
YA BOY The Fix 2 discussion
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:30:12 AM »
anybody pick this up? im pretty much ya boys biggest fan and imo this mixtape was pretty weak, BUT i say u download it just for Touch Stars. This song is ridiculous its got a primo beat feel and he spits nice to it. Right now its prob my favorite ya boy song ive heard. This mixtape is by no means a Optimus Rime. Its basically all the new shitty pop songs on the radio with ya boy on them. I couldnt believe my ears when i heard the kesha beat come on. (the one thats like...the party dont stop til i get in or whatever) thats the gayest song ive ever heard and now YB wants to spit to it!?!

if ya boy keeps this up im not listening to him anymore this akon thing is just gonna make him all pop and its gonna be gay. whens he gonna get back on his 100 bars of death tip?

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YA BOY The Fix 2 discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:45:51 PM »
anybody pick this up? im pretty much ya boys biggest fan and imo this mixtape was pretty weak, BUT i say u download it just for Touch Stars. This song is ridiculous its got a primo beat feel and he spits nice to it. Right now its prob my favorite ya boy song ive heard. This mixtape is by no means a Optimus Rime. Its basically all the new shitty pop songs on the radio with ya boy on them. I couldnt believe my ears when i heard the kesha beat come on. (the one thats like...the party dont stop til i get in or whatever) thats the gayest song ive ever heard and now YB wants to spit to it!?!

if ya boy keeps this up im not listening to him anymore this akon thing is just gonna make him all pop and its gonna be gay. whens he gonna get back on his 100 bars of death tip?

The track your referring to is 'The Hangover', and it was a cool song... Didnt hear the Kesha track until a couple weeks back..
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:49:49 PM by SCB »

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
Yea thats one of the 5 good songs on there.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 06:41:09 AM »
The Hangover is sick. As for the mixtape it's good, too bad though he called it The Fix 2. I mean the original is on a whole different level. Also people should stop complaining about how he changed, yeah he went commercial but he still has the lyrics. He's never going back to his old style (maybe on a few tracks here & there). I think he's a lot worse than he used to be but I still enjoy his music, people need to get over it already.

MistaNova

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 07:01:14 AM »

Akon or no Akon, you know deep down that you're still going to listen to whatever he makes.
Personally mainstream pop beats I have no problems with, the Black Card Boys made several tracks unlistenable though.
Still I'm looking foward to Ya Boy's next tape, hopefully he uses original beats this time.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 04:30:07 AM »
''its no optimus prime'' . lol. that tape was ass even though Robbery was on there. Sickest Ya Boy track ever imo.

and Fix 2 is ass as well. And I think The Hangover is madd dope. Like the way he flipped it.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »
''its no optimus prime'' . lol. that tape was ass even though Robbery was on there. Sickest Ya Boy track ever imo.

and Fix 2 is ass as well. And I think The Hangover is madd dope. Like the way he flipped it.

whatever the tracklisting says touch stars. ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME? wow u dont appreciate good music. feelin like a pimp = classic. do my thang = classic. there were some ass songs but imo that was yb's dopest tape by farrrrr.