Author Topic: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here  (Read 782 times)

Sparegeez

Re: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »
I wish I had kids so that I can legitimately post on here

gotta have a dick before you have kids boy

quit acting a fag i dont even know who you are man lol
you dont even kno who you are you goddamn race traitor

being good at video games confused me but when i started fucking females told me there was no way i was asian

ROFL I can guarantee you roll no deeper than 4''

whatever man i didn't mean to offend you but yeah i do have a big dick. What do you expect me to say when all these cats are calling me asian lol

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 04:04:22 PM »
I wish I had kids so that I can legitimately post on here

gotta have a dick before you have kids boy

quit acting a fag i dont even know who you are man lol
you dont even kno who you are you goddamn race traitor

being good at video games confused me but when i started fucking females told me there was no way i was asian

ROFL I can guarantee you roll no deeper than 4''

whatever man i didn't mean to offend you but yeah i do have a big dick. What do you expect me to say when all these cats are calling me asian lol

Lol I thought you were asian??

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »
no bitch im mexican. ag and muhfukka just call me names because they know im solid and in school

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »
he is asian. here he is with his east bay gangsta azn hommies trying his hardest to open his eyes like a real human

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »
I was in a car full of asians acting a fool. I could show you pictures with me and a bunch of niggers, wetbacks, white boys etc. it's called living in cali being good with each crowd. I'm not stuck in the internet like you muhfukka on that fake shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 04:12:19 PM »
uhh i remember when whoever posted all those photos of you you were around nothing but asians

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
Why is it that you mothafuckas like to turn every thread I post on into a story about me goddaaammnn!!!

uhh i remember when whoever posted all those photos of you you were around nothing but asians

Whoever posted those pictures only posted the ones with me and just asians to make dumb people like you believe that I only have asian friends. I'd show you my facebook but by the way you and others like ag obsess with me im sure its not a good idea.

the ghost

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
no bitch im mexican. ag and muhfukka just call me names because they know im solid and in school

Well even if your Mexican.  You are still like 5 foot 5 , 140lbs tops.  Thats not clowning, thats just real.  Now you expect me to believe you come to the table with 8?  Come on now.

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 04:24:23 PM »
allright im done talking to asians for the day. ching chang ching chung i cant understand you, get out of my country

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 04:26:49 PM »

Well even if your Mexican.  You are still like 5 foot 5 , 140lbs tops.  Thats not clowning, thats just real.  Now you expect me to believe you come to the table with 8?  Come on now.

Seriously, Why are you so concerned about my dick size?

allright im done talking to asians for the day. ching chang ching chung i cant understand you, get out of my country

you're not mexican white boy quit frontin

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »

I'm really not but you put it out there that you are packin like a beast.  I just had to stall you out a bit homie

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 04:29:44 PM »

I'm really not but you put it out there that you are packin like a beast.  I just had to stall you out a bit homie

I got a big dick alrite get over it already hater. im starting to think you're asian

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »

the ghost

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »

I got a big dick alrite get over it already hater. im starting to think you're asian

LOL Hold up John Holmes, I ain't the one that looks like Manny Pacquaios son.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010, 04:34:35 PM »
muhfukka