Author Topic: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here  (Read 783 times)

Muhfukka

Re: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »
muhfukka

hahaha thats pretty funny but unlike you i dont feel the need to lie about my race, im half italian half mexican and people here can vouch for that

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »
Desculpe gringo pero yo no ablo gay

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 04:39:07 PM »
oh shit high school spanish taught you well hahaha

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »

this is what a real azn looks like, you fuckin race traitor

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »
you getting mad I could tell when your jokes get rusty. How bout you actually take your loss and quit talking to the "asian" like you said you would earlier.

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 04:50:21 PM »
you getting mad I could tell when your jokes get rusty. How bout you actually take your loss and quit talking to the "asian" like you said you would earlier.
i was just laughing at you trying to speak spanish

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »

That's usually what white people do when hearing a language they can't understand

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »

That's usually what white people do when hearing a language they can't understand
allright i grew up in america, i dont speak spanish, but from living here my whole life i know that saying "yo no hablo" is something a real spanish speaker would never say. no hablo implies the yo. that may sound minor but it says alot

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 04:58:49 PM »

allright i grew up in america, i dont speak spanish, but from living here my whole life i know that saying "yo no hablo" is something a real spanish speaker would never say. no hablo implies the yo. that may sound minor but it says alot

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Ask your boyfriend ag. I've lived in Mexico guey and I can read and write in spanish. go ahead and pretend that I'm looney and you're me, if it makes you happy you sad sad kid

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 05:00:25 PM »
you practically are loon3y. i dont give a fuck if you lived in mexico when you were 2 and took spanish in high school

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 05:02:41 PM »
you practically are loon3y. i dont give a fuck if you lived in mexico when you were 2 and took spanish in high school

Whatever thoughts make you happy my friend. it's sad you hate somebody that can teach you how to be mexican, I could really help you

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

Whatever thoughts make you happy my friend. it's sad you hate somebody that can teach you how to be mexican, I could really help you
hahahaha oh shit man that actually made me laugh

the ghost

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
Why does Looney have to get name dropped in this thread?  Leave that guy alone!

Sparegeez

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »

hahahaha oh shit man that actually made me laugh

or really cried

JAZ

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
SUMMARY?