Author Topic: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here  (Read 778 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 80% of yall got no kids, thats why your here
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2010, 07:45:46 PM »
he is asian. here he is with his east bay gangsta azn hommies trying his hardest to open his eyes like a real human
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »
Sparegeek got kidnapped and raped and sold into prostitution in mexico... so thats why he thinks hes mexican

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2010, 09:08:43 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2010, 09:10:25 PM »
teach someone how to be a mexican...sik you wanna be mexican? lol

you practically are loon3y. i dont give a fuck if you lived in mexico when you were 2 and took spanish in high school

Whatever thoughts make you happy my friend. it's sad you hate somebody that can teach you how to be mexican, I could really help you
hahahaha oh shit man that actually made me laugh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »

you practically are loon3y. i dont give a fuck if you lived in mexico when you were 2 and took spanish in high school

Whatever thoughts make you happy my friend. it's sad you hate somebody that can teach you how to be mexican, I could really help you
I wouldn't mind. They got great food, love to drink and have a good time. That's right up my alley.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »
wait til ya race finds out you sellin your race for outta all races...outta all races to be a mexican...sik its gettin bad out here..lol

I wouldn't mind. They got great food, love to drink and have a good time. That's right up my alley.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »
wait til ya race finds out you sellin your race for outta all races...outta all races to be a mexican...sik its gettin bad out here..lol

I'm happy with who I am, I'm just answering your question lol. All my mexican friends know how to have a good time and keep the bullshit to a minimum. A lot of my other friends (not gonna name races *cough* blacks and armos *cough*) aren't as much fun because they always gotta start bullshit drama and act like the whole world is against them. Not all, but a large proportion of them.

Asians are cool to be around too as long as they don't try too hard to be gangstas or faggots. I think this can apply to whitey too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2010, 10:23:58 PM »
SUMMARY?
sparegeez is a lying race traitor

"ehh! I found sparegeez with some asians. he must be asian!"- sounds from a crybaby bitch

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »
shut up, asian

Sparegeez

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 10:28:16 PM »
alrite fasho peace treaty just so you can end the name calling and actually find some "dirt" on me you future janitor(ok now we're even!)

Muhfukka

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2010, 10:33:51 PM »
alrite fasho peace treaty just so you can end the name calling and actually find some "dirt" on me you future janitor(ok now we're even!)

fuck peace

westsiderider323

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
he is asian. here he is with his east bay gangsta azn hommies trying his hardest to open his eyes like a real human

haha what a faggot

Sparegeez

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:11 AM »
look at that kid on the right

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2010, 12:19:01 PM »
lol

Cube