Author Topic: Insane Clown Posse – Bang Pow Boom (Nuclear Edition)  (Read 989 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Insane Clown Posse – Bang Pow Boom (Nuclear Edition)
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »
ICP, Twiztid and Psychopathic Records as a label used to be really dope.   I don't like the production direction they have gone in now, and I pretty much grew out of the depressing fuck the world lyric content. 

Not to mention they have their own wrestling company..  Classic entrepreneurs.  Props.
allright this thread served a purpose i guess, noone value this clown's opinion anymore

Keep on hating..  Why you come into the thread?
to see if there are retards on dubcc like you who like this shit. you can say im "hating", but look at yourself, a canadian insane clown posse fan. you lose

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 02:05:44 PM »
ICP, Twiztid and Psychopathic Records as a label used to be really dope.   I don't like the production direction they have gone in now, and I pretty much grew out of the depressing fuck the world lyric content. 

Not to mention they have their own wrestling company..  Classic entrepreneurs.  Props.
allright this thread served a purpose i guess, noone value this clown's opinion anymore

to see if there are retards on dubcc like you who like this shit. you can say im "hating", but look at yourself, a canadian insane clown posse fan. you lose

Do you realize how childish you look right now?  I'm not the one who is losing here..

Go do something with yourself.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 02:07:08 PM »
yeah im childish and you like insane clown posse. hope that works out for you

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
Have you ever seen a Juggulo?  They are lower than even tupac weirdos.  They are some strange fuckers.
I wouldn't let them near children or pets.

Like others have been saying though, they have taken a completely shitty gimmick, turrible music and have made money off that shit. My hat is off to them for that and that only.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 02:54:17 PM »
Have you ever seen a Juggulo?  They are lower than even tupac weirdos.  They are some strange fuckers.

Like others have been saying though, they have taken a completely shitty gimmick, turrible music and have made money off that shit. My hat is off to them for that and that only.
i would have respect for them if they charged all of their fans like 50 bucks for a bottle of poison kool aid and had them all drink it

westsiderider323

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
sad these 2 are just wiggers wit gayass paint on their faces thinkin they cool and their fans are prolly just as gay white boy druggies and shit

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 03:13:34 PM »
sad these 2 are just wiggers wit gayass paint on their faces thinkin they cool and their fans are prolly just as gay white boy druggies and shit
keep the word "wiggers" out of your mouth fucking stupid racist

WIGGER!!!!!!

fuck you faggot u a bro hahaha fuck outta here bitchass alias WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER now you keep that dick outta ya mouth bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
Have you ever seen a Juggulo?  They are lower than even tupac weirdos.  They are some strange fuckers.

i would have respect for them if they charged all of their fans like 50 bucks for a bottle of poison kool aid and had them all drink it
They gotta keep all 89 fans alive so they can keep ripping them off. They would probably kill themselves though if those faggots in face paint asked them to.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »
A wigger is a racist.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »

WIGGER!!!!!!

fuck you faggot u a bro hahaha fuck outta here bitchass alias WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER now you keep that dick outta ya mouth bitch
how old r u? 12?

old enough to know ur mom and girl are fuckin whores

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
A wigger is a racist.
Red neck is a racist. Wiggers is a word used by black racist

GTFO of here you little face paint wearing, faygo drinking lil bitch!!

the ghost

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
A wigger is a racist.

face paint wearing??? What are talking about?

You you little jugglo pole smoking down syndrome havin mom crab gettin biach!

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »

WIGGER!!!!!!

how old r u? 12?

old enough to know ur mom and girl are fuckin whores
yeah and they said to me you had a very lil dick and you jerked off in 7 sec

that was gay what a faggot wigger comeback

the ghost

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
A wigger is a racist.

face paint wearing??? What are talking about?

You you little jugglo pole smoking down syndrome havin mom crab gettin biach!
go see a doctor

You would need to see a doctor if you ever saw me in the streets.  i don't talk son, i slap clips in and let hot ones fly.  Your little faygo drinkin ass can catch one.

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010, 03:30:42 PM »

CANADIAN? Fucking racist get the fuck out of here you fuckin racist
are you fuckin kidding me