Author Topic: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox  (Read 3289 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2010, 07:20:12 AM »
I dont realy cares whos gonna be on this album. Its gonna be dope anyway. Like someone pointed on earlier every rapper gonna bring there fucking best if Dre gives you a call and wants you on the most talked about rap album in a looong time..

But i realy hope its filled whit west coast cats like Kokane, King T, WC ect ect.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Invincible

« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2010, 07:27:05 AM »

that is pretty nice list.. irony is sweet since we got a track wit jay in that vid

Those beats are fucking old and aren't even Dre's work.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2010, 07:42:02 AM »
i didnt know dubcc had all these marketing experts, y'all should be up there at interscope
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2010, 08:34:51 AM »

that is pretty nice list.. irony is sweet since we got a track wit jay in that vid

Those beats are fucking old and aren't even Dre's work.

no shit.. i know that, but the list of features of those 'detox tracks' seems pretty nice to me.. its like dre made a track wit all of the cats he worked wit (the most famous) in their style

MediumL

« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »
Maybe cause I'm not from the west I'm not as desperate on seeing west coast guys on there but you can be sure Game, Snoop and Slim Da Mobster will all be on there and possibly Nate, Warren G, Xzibit and Bishop Lamont. Pretty long list if you ask me and tbh I don't want to see people on there that sound outdated and boring.

Xzibit and Eminem were two of the stars of 2001 and both were relatively new. Hopefully Xzibit gets on the album simply because him and Dre sound good together and obviously I'd like Nate on there.

I'm pretty sure there will be A LOT of surprises on the album. Hell even an unreleased Eazy verse of something.

As long as the beats are dope and the lyrics are good then I'll be happy. Obviously though it'd be nice to hear some rappers tearing the beats up like Snoop, Kurupt and Lady of Rage did on the Chronic or Eminem and Xzibit did on 2001.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »
I'll be shocked if Bishop Lamont makes the final cut of Detox.  I can see his ghost verses possibly making the cut but I can't see him.  It would just be odd considering he's no longer affiliated with Aftermath and he's not an established artist. 

Any of these artists are more likely than Bishop,

Jay-Z, Slim, Hayes, Game, Eminem, 50 (? I'd actually be shocked if he was on it as well),  Busta Rhymes, Snoop
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
I'll be shocked if Bishop Lamont makes the final cut of Detox.  I can see his ghost verses possibly making the cut but I can't see him.  It would just be odd considering he's no longer affiliated with Aftermath and he's not an established artist. 

Any of these artists are more likely than Bishop,

Jay-Z, Slim, Hayes, Game, Eminem, 50 (? I'd actually be shocked if he was on it as well),  Busta Rhymes, Snoop
Dre & 50 cent are cool, so why wouldn't he be on Detox?

Maybe cause I'm not from the west I'm not as desperate on seeing west coast guys on there but you can be sure Game, Snoop and Slim Da Mobster will all be on there and possibly Nate, Warren G, Xzibit and Bishop Lamont. Pretty long list if you ask me and tbh I don't want to see people on there that sound outdated and boring.

Xzibit and Eminem were two of the stars of 2001 and both were relatively new. Hopefully Xzibit gets on the album simply because him and Dre sound good together and obviously I'd like Nate on there.

I'm pretty sure there will be A LOT of surprises on the album. Hell even an unreleased Eazy verse of something.

As long as the beats are dope and the lyrics are good then I'll be happy. Obviously though it'd be nice to hear some rappers tearing the beats up like Snoop, Kurupt and Lady of Rage did on the Chronic or Eminem and Xzibit did on 2001.

no way that an Eazy-E verse will be cleared.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »
dre and eazy still got beef...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.