Author Topic: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox  (Read 3256 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 09:29:24 AM »
if he sells a mill the first week.....hell release another album within a 2 years... ;D

true i agree with most of what you said , in 2003 there was alot of hype for Detox i remember people talking about it in the street
and yeah after Detox drops , then he might as well just stick to producing becuz he cant wait another 10 years to drop another solo album again .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 09:32:04 AM »
One more point:  Why drop a single in the next two weeks (i.e. April) when you're only going to drop the album in the 4th quarter?  That would give the lead single at least five to seven months lead time.  Sounds unrealistic.  We will have had the whole album leak by then...and then Detox would get pushed back again as a result.

Sounds like more marketing hype for his headphones.  Read my sig and replace "albums" with "headphones" lol.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:34:16 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
Dre sold his soul.  Fuck Detox.

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »

honestly, dre will be lucky to go gold these days.
LOL, damn....you cant be serious!  Its funny people were saying the same shit before anyone heard anything from 2001....Detox will fuck up the game the same way 2001 did, the same way The Chronic did.  Why would you expect anything less?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
and why you think hes gettin jayz-...altho he should get snoop for another sill dre..but if that doesnt do it...biggest whoopin in history of mankind...lol

honestly, dre will be lucky to go gold these days.
LOL, damn....you cant be serious!  Its funny people were saying the same shit before anyone heard anything from 2001....Detox will fuck up the game the same way 2001 did, the same way The Chronic did.  Why would you expect anything less?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 09:57:54 AM »
omg the haters cant stop talkin.. i wanna see y'all coments when it comes out...

it doesnt matter how long dre push back detox everybody will check it anyway and most of em will buy the album, its legendary arleady.. he'll go platinum - no doubt..

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 10:03:15 AM »
3 years ago, dr dre was on the radio saying "yeah it will DEFINITLY be out THIS year"

I dont have have the audio anymore but it was for his birthday... He also said that the intro was called "the intervention" and that he had completed 18 tracks...

So, unlike some of you think, Dre did say "its coming this year" at some point.

Anyway, talking about some music dropping in 2 weeks can't be a bluff in my opinion cause 2 weeks is very short and precise. If he had said "within the next few months" it would have meant nothing.

Dre said it's coming.... didn't say it will definitely be out. Your confusing Dre with Bishop Lamont lol he was the one guaranteeing release dates and so on

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
you guys are tripping, dre was saying detox would definitely come out that year back in 04 and shit. i wont believe it until it comes out

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 10:16:50 AM »
"Hopefully we'll be releasing that in the next two weeks or so," ... "And I'm definitely gonna be putting out the album this year. Finally. I think everyone is gonna be happy with it."

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Detox wont drop this year.. who wants to bet?  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
haters are funny.. there were many dates of a detox release - thats a fact, most of em wasnt comfirmed by dre - thats true also.. but dre have never said that hes releasin somethin in 2 weeks and the album is goin definetly drop this year, if he said that somethin is goin to happen in 2 weeks, that means he got everything ready.. its funny how ppl are still sayin that detox isnt goin to be out.... i mena really tell me you are not hates now
oh so now i'm a hater for telling the truth?  :P

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »
something tells me that the album is done, and that they are content with the material they have. Now it's about promoting it right. Its a perfect time for Dre because the promotion for the album can parallel the promotion for the headphones. I also believe Under Pressure is not the first single, but a promotional track to test the waters and depending on how well it does on iTunes, they will drop Detox this year. I also think he drops a Still Detoxin, or Detox 2 with dope leftover tracks within a year of Detox's release. To all the people claiming they dont believe, you aint fooling anybody, you are all as excited as anyone about all these announcements, you feel it (no homo), but dont want to admit it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
you can't speak for me.

the last time i was anticipating Detox was in 2008.
i still read the news & i'm curious enough to listen to singles if they ever see the light of the day, but the idea of a Detox release doesn't really sound exciting to me anymore.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
haters are funny.. there were many dates of a detox release - thats a fact, most of em wasnt comfirmed by dre - thats true also.. but dre have never said that hes releasin somethin in 2 weeks and the album is goin definetly drop this year, if he said that somethin is goin to happen in 2 weeks, that means he got everything ready.. its funny how ppl are still sayin that detox isnt goin to be out.... i mena really tell me you are not hates now

you dont know is it truth untill the time will come.. only thing i see from posts writin like 'detox is a myth' 'detox will never come out' etc. is hate, pure hate.. its the best example of a hater.. no matter what info come out you arleady got an opinion, even if detox will come out you will say still say that its a myth and will never come out..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

you dont know is it truth untill the time will come.. only thing i see from posts writin like 'detox is a myth' 'detox will never come out' etc. is hate, pure hate.. its the best example of a hater.. no matter what info come out you arleady got an opinion, even if detox will come out you will say still say that its a myth and will never come out..
well i felt like you were addressing me as well, since you responded to something that was brought up in posts such as mine.

you're right, i can't look into the future, but Dr.Dre has a certain history.
that doesn't mean it's guaranteed that Detox won't come out, but there's definitely a pattern, no one can deny this.