Author Topic: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox  (Read 3257 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2010, 02:15:49 PM »
Damn. That 'hopefully' almost made me cry. lol. Just threw me off. Now Im not expectin anything.

but the other day when they mentioned Dr. Dre - Under Pressure feat. Jay-Z . Now that could make me think somethins droppin soon..

just that damn ''hopefully'' . fuck

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »
Track is definitely real & dropping this week (they're saying on friday). Devi Dev just tweeted about that too.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »
Damn. That 'hopefully' almost made me cry. lol. Just threw me off. Now Im not expectin anything.

but the other day when they mentioned Dr. Dre - Under Pressure feat. Jay-Z . Now that could make me think somethins droppin soon..

too much happened arleady for it to be not true.. much hype bout the track + the pic of dre and jay + dre sayin that hes droppin the single in 2 tv shows..

the 'hopefully' word fucked me too a lil' but i got faith for it to happen this time - 'hopefully' could just mean the promotion strategy or any other problems, i dont think its bout music this time

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »

too much happened arleady for it to be not true.. much hype bout the track + the pic of dre and jay + dre sayin that hes droppin the single in 2 tv shows..

the 'hopefully' word fucked me too a lil' but i got faith for it to happen this time - 'hopefully' could just mean the promotion strategy or any other problems, i dont think its bout music this time

youre prolly right. Cant wait to hear Under Pressure. Damn.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
four pages? ;D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
four pages? ;D

youre not surprised are you? :D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »
Damn just read about friday too.. Fuck this wednesday and thursday. Longest 48 hours. lol

Paul

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »
Damn just read about friday too.. Fuck this wednesday and thursday. Longest 48 hours. lol

Where does it say friday?
funkyfreshintheflesh

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »

honestly, dre will be lucky to go gold these days.
LOL, damn....you cant be serious!  Its funny people were saying the same shit before anyone heard anything from 2001....Detox will fuck up the game the same way 2001 did, the same way The Chronic did.  Why would you expect anything less?
snoop and westcoast music was still big before chronic 2001 dropped, so in essence he rode the wave of the west's success at the time.
its a whole different ball game now, since the west is not doin good now.
i really hope i'm wrong and detox blows up. but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »

honestly, dre will be lucky to go gold these days.
LOL, damn....you cant be serious!  Its funny people were saying the same shit before anyone heard anything from 2001....Detox will fuck up the game the same way 2001 did, the same way The Chronic did.  Why would you expect anything less?
snoop and westcoast music was still big before chronic 2001 dropped, so in essence he rode the wave of the west's success at the time.
its a whole different ball game now, since the west is not doin good now.
i really hope i'm wrong and detox blows up. but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

U know, they're gonna have the whole Interscope machine behind him.. Lady Gaga type of promo. With Eminem, Snoop & Jay collabos. It's going platinum easily.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2010, 03:56:47 PM »

Lol yeah, that hopefully is terrible. It reminds me of last year after his son's death, he said "in a perfect world, it will drop by the end of year".
At least he's giving us hints to not get too exited about the release date.

The D.O.C and

Okka

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »
U know, they're gonna have the whole Interscope machine behind him.. Lady Gaga type of promo. With Eminem, Snoop & Jay collabos. It's going platinum easily.

Yeah, i think it will at least sell 1 million copies but i don't know about more than that. Dre should have Eminem on the second single and Snoop Dogg and Game on the third single, since Game is still big and who wouldn't wanna hear a new collabo between the two? One thing i hope is that Dre will use some unreleased hooks from Nate Dogg.

PLANT

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »

Yeah, i think it will at least sell 1 million copies but i don't know about more than that. Dre should have Eminem on the second single and Snoop Dogg and Game on the third single, since Game is still big and who wouldn't wanna hear a new collabo between the two? One thing i hope is that Dre will use some unreleased hooks from Nate Dogg.

either that or if they could use some dope nate samples on a hook or somethin

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »
since when do jimmy and dre have the same skin color??? ;D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »

man what!  for me personally, i couldn't live with just a sample, but i know Dre could crank that muthafucka into somethin heavy