Author Topic: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox  (Read 3288 times)

Okka

Re: Dr.Dre Confirms Detox
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »
As you know, Nate Dogg can't record music right now, so Dre should use some unreleased hooks from him.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2010, 04:53:32 PM »
U know, they're gonna have the whole Interscope machine behind him.. Lady Gaga type of promo. With Eminem, Snoop & Jay collabos. It's going platinum easily.

Yeah, i think it will at least sell 1 million copies but i don't know about more than that. Dre should have Eminem on the second single and Snoop Dogg and Game on the third single, since Game is still big and who wouldn't wanna hear a new collabo between the two? One thing i hope is that Dre will use some unreleased hooks from Nate Dogg.

that's a good shout. if Game was on one of the singles, i hope that he wouldn't just go on about being reunited with Dre etc., but would really bring his A+ game. he's obviously known for being impressive on other people's songs, plus since it's Detox, he'd hopefully step his game up even more

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2010, 05:20:45 PM »
I think both the anticipation and skepticism is both kinda fair to be honest.

How many times have we heard about detox coming out this year and that year etc...

So when a cat like dre-day says the last time he was really checkin the album was in 2008 and you know he is a huge dre fan, u know that cats aint always going to be believing some stuff thats coming out now because of past history.

BUTTT the biggest difference now in comparison to the past is that we have an actual name of a song and dre is out here again doing some promoting and has been on twitter alot this year in terms of pics so maybe the game hype was part of getting dre out there too at the time and i think this is the most information we've had at any stage really since a long ass time. About jayz being on the joint, about dre having a new single and even having a title. So this def seems legit as in this the closest we have come to having some solid detox material and if we have a single, its the closest we'll come to having the album until its released.

Also the timing in alot of ways is coming right for dre. Dre is back in the studio with storch. Say what u want about dre and yes he is the best hiphop producer but his style is dependent on musicians and one of the biggest thing in dres sound for the past decade has been the keys...and dre wont find anyone better in the industry than storch on the keys, especially for dre so having him back will def help with making them hits.

Also eminem is back onto some form if you check his guest appearances and seems focused on the music, without distractions so thats a plus for dre and snoop just needs to get his ass into the studio with dre when it comes to stamping the record. Also Game is back with dre so  really most cats everyone want to see will be on it.  Also im guessing game and eminems album are mostly done too so dre can work on his project to finish it and when its done he has the other two to fall back on if his detox plan aint coming out like he wants to and if does, them two albums get to ride the wave off detox aswell as snoop and anyone else who dre has any interest in.

To be honest, while i remain skeptical, i cant wait to be honest. If dre is dropping something, we'll all be anticipating it...but we'll enjoy it when it actually drops...until then...i wouldnt be suprised if it got cancelled a minute before it was meant to be dropping sorta thing lol...cuz like dreday said...anything is possible with detox lol....and with dre....

but im def anticipating it....under pressure! Hope its fire and got a bangin catchy melody and some next level sound...this is detox after all!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2010, 09:36:29 PM »
fucken dissapointment to think gay-z is on the first single!!! As A LA Native this is terrible news for me! The west coast should be first before any other fag!!! Why Gay-z on the first single!! I dont give a shit about him but the west coast! At least have Nas or a real great Mc but fucken Gay-ZZ with his fucked up flow and voice! He can take his bitch ass flow to new york!! I really expected something different from the west!! This just fucked up my day!!! Truly!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »
As much as I hate that fuckin camel, I'd rather hear him on a Dre track then say 50 or Game.

Now another Dre/Hittman collabo would be nice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2010, 09:50:10 PM »
lol @ that camel...but yeah id take a dre/jay-z collab over a 50/game collab is better
you feelin watcher part 2 at all?

As much as I hate that fuckin camel, I'd rather hear him on a Dre track then say 50 or Game.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2010, 09:52:23 PM »
lol @ that camel...but yeah id take a dre/jay-z collab over a 50/game collab is better

Hell yeah I do. Jigga wasn't even that wack on there. I'm sure he'll bring his A game to a Dre track and not embarrass himself like during his beef with Nas.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »
yeah ether is still insane....IMO a westcoast version of these songs would be dope
Kanye West ft. Rakim, Nas, & KRS One - Classic (premo remix) this song is one of the dopest songs ever made...str8 dopeness and they all came thru wit verses and the hook is mad dope

you heard this game/dre song...here we go again?

Hell yeah I do. Jigga wasn't even that wack on there. I'm sure he'll bring his A game to a Dre track and not embarrass himself like during his beef with Nas.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »
yeah ether is still insane....IMO a westcoast version of these songs would be dope
Kanye West ft. Rakim, Nas, & KRS One - Classic (premo remix) this song is one of the dopest songs ever made...str8 dopeness and they all came thru wit verses and the hook is mad dope

you heard this game/dre song...here we go again?

Yeah, that's a sick track.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »
would be nice. cant wait to see if it happens - hope it does

westside159

« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »
yeah i rather hear jay z on the song than 50 cent or game .

Detox Features i hope to see
Snoop
Dogg pound
Lady of rage
Rbx
nate dogg
ice cube
Eminem

etc etc

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2010, 03:44:41 AM »
dR.dRE iZ SQUARE tHAN a mUTHA fUKKA..LoL

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2010, 04:23:33 AM »
I hope to see Game, Crooked I, Kobe, Snoop, Kurupt, WC on the album.

and I only think Game, Snoop and Kurupt will be on there from my list ^ .

Maybe Kobe too cause he needs a hook dude.

People I hope NOT to see on there: 50 Cent, Akon, Will.I.Am, Fergie, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake

maybe Gaga? cause of the headphones work? Iono. probably not. just wouldnt be surprised.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2010, 05:20:47 AM »

that is pretty nice list.. irony is sweet since we got a track wit jay in that vid

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2010, 07:07:14 AM »

that is pretty nice list.. irony is sweet since we got a track wit jay in that vid

lol y would u put that up there