Author Topic: Do U Gamble?  (Read 297 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Do U Gamble?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »
just turned 37 last month... im an old head

damn and i thought Lights, Pop twista and Queen were to old to be posting on a forum....

:grumpy:
wait a minute... theres an age limit on posting in forums? Evidently you frequent forums that compliment your mental fortitude therefore you aren't accustomed to talkin with grown folks. Now, being that I'm new here, eventually I will find out that I'm amongst a bunch of posters that still live off of their fathers child support payments and I will close account and stick to forums where posters in their 20's/30's/40's/50's+ frequent.

Being an adult has no age limit. (smh @ grown niggaz with dependent mentality)

And this forum reps the West Coast? Maaaan, so-far judging from all the hooks I see up in here i can see why we don't get any respect. You donut niggaz undermine our legacy assuming most are black from the west that post here.

I just might hand up my account because I mainly come here to keep up on whats new in my region and I got artist I'm looking to promote.
Yes, we all are dependent on child support. It's unfortunate that you're going to hand up your account. You will be sorely missed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »

Yes, we all are dependent on child support. It's unfortunate that you're going to hand up your account. You will be sorely missed.
[/quote]yeah missed like a canker sore (not that id know about that haha)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »
quit your bitching and delete your account old man

Lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 10:34:44 PM »
Fa Sho (I leave this W/S white gangsta forum soon enough....lol)

I know i'm a thorn in you crakkkaz side up in here. I monkeywrenched that sense of melancholy utopian humdrum you frecklebacks got going over here with these buckdancin, go along to get along niggaz yawl got up in here compromising for belly rubs and scooby snacks... (lol)

"Talk About It While I Live It"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »

I know i'm a thorn in you crakkkaz side up in here. I monkeywrenched that sense of melancholy utopian humdrum you frecklebacks got going over here with these buckdancin, go along to get along niggaz yawl got up in here compromising for belly rubs and scooby snacks... (lol)

Are you that type of nigger with no job and lives in section 8 housing so you blame everything on the white man. Despicable.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 10:39:05 PM »
wheres infant, he would love this guy

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »
Awww, look at em cry for the Mighty Krakken (sounds like crakkka) to come teach me a lesson. (lmfao)

when all else fails and these flintstones and rubbles are backed into a wall here is what their last line of defense is

"you-you-your a nigger" (sniffle)... i bet your all red faced biting through beer cans you lipless freckleback

ooohhh, i'm so hurt, lemme call the naacp and the media... im gonna get tossed over the woodpile and lynched now that they are summoning the crakken on me....lmfao
"Talk About It While I Live It"

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 11:46:01 PM »
Awww, look at em cry for the Mighty Krakken (sounds like crakkka) to come teach me a lesson. (lmfao)

when all else fails and these flintstones and rubbles are backed into a wall here is what their last line of defense is

"you-you-your a nigger" (sniffle)... i bet your all red faced biting through beer cans you lipless freckleback

ooohhh, i'm so hurt, lemme call the naacp and the media... im gonna get tossed over the woodpile and lynched now that they are summoning the crakken on me....lmfao
Weren't you suppose to delete your account, nigger?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 12:11:27 AM »
haha...I can see you are a clash of the titans fan

ikke

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
I'm not even english, I have an excuse, you don't.
Blaming the white people is not an excuse so don't even try.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010, 04:52:47 AM »

Are you that type of nigger with no job and lives in section 8 housing so you blame everything on the white man. Despicable.

Weren't you suppose to delete your account, nigger?

yeah please do...there are plenty of people on the forum who have a chip on their shoulder, we dont need another one

go take that shit elsewhere  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2010, 07:33:48 AM »
wait this sensitive negroid from California actually had me thinking I misspelled dictionairy.

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2010, 04:58:34 PM »
wait this sensitive negroid from California actually had me thinking I misspelled dictionairy.

hahaha you did its dictionary

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
i make a living off playing poker online. For 1 year and a half  8)

The D.O.C and

ikke

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2010, 05:59:43 AM »

hahaha you did its dictionary
Spell check says it's right