Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping This Month  (Read 10682 times)

Matty

Re: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping Friday
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »
i don't know why anyone thinks this is going to drop tommorow. there hasn't been any reliable sources saying its going to happen?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
very true i dont think its coming out tomorrow.. maybe in a couple of weeks... or they whole thing might be a scam to get us talking and speculating about detox. I will buy into it when the track comes out.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2010, 12:06:56 PM »
That was Jimmy's call .......Dre put Jay -Z...........Gay-Z on ur single hes hot right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
If it was Jimmy's call. Why wouldn't he have Dre put an artist on Interscope on the first single? And if he had that kind of control over Dre, wouldn't he have had him drop Detox like 7 years ago?

EnzoUK

« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2010, 12:11:20 PM »
That was Jimmy's call .......Dre put Jay -Z...........Gay-Z on ur single hes hot right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
If it was Jimmy's call. Why wouldn't he have Dre put an artist on Interscope on the first single? And if he had that kind of control over Dre, wouldn't he have had him drop Detox like 7 years ago?

i think if it was up to jimmy a game & dre single would be great for interscope
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
2.35 to the real countdown. fuck Im gonna be so disappointed if it does not drop tomorrow.

Lucifuge

« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »
2.35 to the real countdown. fuck Im gonna be so disappointed if it does not drop tomorrow.

same here..getting close. shit must going down  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2010, 12:39:15 PM »
  Or Dre with Eminem. If we're looking at the big picture. Em was the biggest seller last year. Em is on Interscope. Em has a chemistry/history with Dre that would sell to a lot of fans. I don't buy the "Jay-Z is hot. Put him on the first single to sell records" theory. Jimmy's been around music long enough to know that just throwing any hot artist on an important project like this will not equal sales. "Detox" isn't the kind of album that is gonna be jumpstarted that way. This is one of those rare cases where a large portion of the buying public already know about the album and it's up to the music to fully bring them in.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2010, 12:43:58 PM »
  Or Dre with Eminem. If we're looking at the big picture. Em was the biggest seller last year. Em is on Interscope. Em has a chemistry/history with Dre that would sell to a lot of fans. I don't buy the "Jay-Z is hot. Put him on the first single to sell records" theory. Jimmy's been around music long enough to know that just throwing any hot artist on an important project like this will not equal sales. "Detox" isn't the kind of album that is gonna be jumpstarted that way. This is one of those rare cases where a large portion of the buying public already know about the album and it's up to the music to fully bring them in.

Empire State Of Mind. Young Forever and his involvement with the whole Haiti thing makes him hot right now. And Im sure he got hella fans just from the song Run This Town. Everybody will be checkin for a new Jay-Z track. and WITH DRE ? Are you kiddin me? People will go fuckin outta their minds when they hear/read they released a track together. People might even go crazier if just Jay-Z was on the track. Jay-Z is still super relevant. Dre is really not.

but I do agree it will sell either way.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2010, 12:52:15 PM »
There's about 5% chance it drops tomorrow in my opinion.

Just cause some kind of blog wrote : "The Detox single featuring Jay-Z is SUPPOSED to drop on Friday" does not mean anything.

Dre said in 2 weeks or so...1 week ago...

The D.O.C and

Jimmy H.

« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2010, 12:57:34 PM »
I think Dre is more relevant than people give him credit for. He's someone who can dissapear for several years and when he comes back, people still give a shit. Having Jay on the first single (or first released track) definitely won't harm the project but I don't think it's a matter of Jimmy demanding him be on that song.  

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »
^^^^Dre inspired the creation of this forum, no joke :D

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »

Empire State Of Mind. Young Forever and his involvement with the whole Haiti thing makes him hot right now. And Im sure he got hella fans just from the song Run This Town. Everybody will be checkin for a new Jay-Z track. and WITH DRE ? Are you kiddin me? People will go fuckin outta their minds when they hear/read they released a track together. People might even go crazier if just Jay-Z was on the track. Jay-Z is still super relevant. Dre is really not.

homie you forgot On To The Next One (dope track btw) ;D i still don't think it's gonna drop tomorrow but i might be wrong. MTV News didnt say anything about the track and you know how mtv is on jay-z's nuts

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
It sounds like Dre decides what track comes out first, and this is the one he's happy with.
I don't think it has anything to do with who is on it... he's working with a lot of big people, so this might have just been the one that turned out "right" to release first, to get people amped and it just happens to have Jay-Z on it

It's not like Dre went, "wow, I finally got a Jay-Z verse for my new record!! Now I can finally release a single because I secured that Jay-Z feature"
No, he can get a million Jay verses, it must have just all meshed together right

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:07 PM »

homie you forgot On To The Next One (dope track btw) ;D i still don't think it's gonna drop tomorrow but i might be wrong. MTV News didnt say anything about the track and you know how mtv is on jay-z's nuts

didnt forget it. Its just not as big as Young Forever or Empire.... but its still a big song. so Ill give you that

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2010, 01:20:43 PM »

didnt forget it. Its just not as big as Young Forever or Empire.... but its still a big song. so Ill give you that

it's all good homie,it's all good  8) let's keep wating for the track to come out  ;)