Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping This Month  (Read 10683 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping This Month
« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2010, 08:30:22 AM »
Aftermath is like 4 people.

Ok, Interscope or whatever the uppermost parent company is.  My point is to highlight that the labels pay interns to storm the Internet and promote albums by putting out false leads and plant red herrings.  You've never heard of e-teams?  That's partially what they do in this era of the Internet.  E-promotion.  They do this in politics and movies, too.  Stir up a commotion by making the fanbase look this way even though their real purpose is to get the fanbase's attention for some other, underlying reason.  I just find it funny that it's 2010 and people are supposed to be Internet savvy, but people still are falling for these tricks and gimmicks.  It's like Charlie Brown always believing that Lucy is going to let him kick the football...and she always pulls it away.

Finally, it goes without saying that ... Detox is STILL a Myth and will remain an unreal album until I'm proven wrong.  I've been waiting for years to be proven wrong.  I've had this screename for a while.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2010, 08:36:13 AM »

Ok, Interscope or whatever the uppermost parent company is.  My point is to highlight that the labels pay interns to storm the Internet and promote albums by putting out false leads and plant red herrings.  You've never heard of e-teams?  That's partially what they do in this era of the Internet.  E-promotion.  They do this in politics and movies, too.  Stir up a commotion by making the fanbase look this way even though their real purpose is to get the fanbase's attention for some other, underlying reason.  I just find it funny that it's 2010 and people are supposed to be Internet savvy, but people still are falling for these tricks and gimmicks.  It's like Charlie Brown always believing that Lucy is going to let him kick the football...and she always pulls it away.

Finally, it goes without saying that ... Detox is STILL a Myth and will remain an unreal album until I'm proven wrong.  I've been waiting for years to be proven wrong.  I've had this screename for a while.

i can pretty much agree bout the promotion thing, things like that really have a place.. but theres somethin that surprised me a lil - theres lot of ppl that doubt in every rumor that comes bout detox as long as i can understand that, i cant really get the idea that detox will never come out, i mean its comin 100%, theres no way it wont, its the matter of when its comin, this year or next or even longer.. but it is comin! it will be released

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2010, 08:37:12 AM »

Are you a part of the Interscope E-Team to keep the discussion alive?
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2010, 08:47:53 AM »

lol good one

LOOOL

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2010, 11:31:32 AM »

Haha.

I wouldn't be suprised if some of the Queen song was sampled into the actual track ()

Similar to Jay's Forever Young, who knows. I just wanna hear it already!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »
FREE POST

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »
FREE POST
:loco:

LOL!  :laugh:

so has it been confirmed that Monday or Tues (when releases officially come-out) will be the day we get to hear this track??  ??? :-\
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Okka

« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2010, 12:17:29 PM »
15 pages and nothin' has even been confirmed.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
This FDL guy is a retard. Check out his formspring.

what a moron, pretends he's getting "exclusives"

http://www.formspring.me/FDL54
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »
This FDL guy is a retard. Check out his formspring.

what a moron, pretends he's getting "exclusives"

http://www.formspring.me/FDL54

omg, no shit, guy seems retarted, he want to be famous/important or somethin? - whos he anyway?

Okka

« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »
He's just sayin' shit that anybody can say. Fuck him.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: April 10, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »
I think he's looking for pussies...

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »
I think he's looking for pussies...

lolz!!  :laugh: good one OcTo!!

some people are just Natural Born Attention Seekers...  :-X

:P
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »
lol and we've heard people say friends of friends got madd exclusives before.. he should just leak somethin or gtfo.