Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping This Month  (Read 10553 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping Friday
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 06:10:48 AM »
some people are never happy...personally i'll reserve judgement until i actually hear the fuckin song, why dont others do the same  ;) 8)

cos it's NOT westcoast!!!!! why the fuck do we have to listen to Gay-Z? the first single should feature a westcoast rapper, probably one who hasn't released anything worthwhile in five years, Snoop Dogg for example.

if Detox has more than one Eastcoast feature i am boycotting the release. Thats what 'Pac would have done.
West coast is a state of mind. You can make it west coast. Even if there's jay-z on the track.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 06:15:35 AM »
I respect Dre more for doing hip-hop without boundaries than being a biased musician.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 06:25:34 AM »
i actually dont see the problem wit making a track wit jay-z.. making the album wit features wit ppl from all arround usa is better than just a west coast, if dre would've done the 100% west coast record that wouldnt be that good instead of the east-midwest-west album (no south!), specially if he has worked wit the ones like 50 or eminem..

Matty

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 06:28:32 AM »
detox baby :banana:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 07:02:37 AM »
some people are never happy...personally i'll reserve judgement until i actually hear the fuckin song, why dont others do the same  ;) 8)

cos it's NOT westcoast!!!!! why the fuck do we have to listen to Gay-Z? the first single should feature a westcoast rapper, probably one who hasn't released anything worthwhile in five years, Snoop Dogg for example.

if Detox has more than one Eastcoast feature i am boycotting the release. Thats what 'Pac would have done.
West coast is a state of mind. You can make it west coast. Even if there's jay-z on the track.
i have a feeling that es-jay was just fooling around.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 07:23:53 AM »

Lol, i stopped reading @ "gay-z". I thought: "another angry dude". My bad.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 07:34:14 AM »

Lol, i stopped reading @ "gay-z". I thought: "another angry dude". My bad.

yeah, i was just messing about. i don't care who is on the record, or where they're from, as long as it sounds good.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 07:46:09 AM »
yeah, i was just messing about. i don't care who is on the record, or where they're from, as long as it sounds good.
Exactly.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 08:02:55 AM »
why should Dre make music with people just because they are from the west coast? It doesn't matter where the people behind the music are from, as long as the product is good

snoop

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010, 08:19:32 AM »
I like Jigga, but I hope he is only on the hook, kinda like Snoop on Still Dre.

Lucifuge

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010, 08:53:45 AM »

2 pac is dead like 15 years. Snoop is wack,playdout,washup etc. Like 97% west coast mc's. Dre know that 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 08:57:38 AM »
At this point, I don't care who's on it, who wrote it, etc...just that we finally got a song coming out and it's dropping soon.

sweetdudejim

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 09:10:15 AM »

Once again, who gives a shit what Tupac would have thought. If he wasn't so irresponsible during his life his last major release wouldn't have been the abysmal "Pac's Life". So get off his balls, and move into the future.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2010, 09:34:38 AM »

Once again, who gives a shit what Tupac would have thought. If he wasn't so irresponsible during his life his last major release wouldn't have been the abysmal "Pac's Life". So get off his balls, and move into the future.

2 pac is dead like 15 years. Snoop is wack,playdout,washup etc. Like 97% west coast mc's. Dre know that 8)

why should Dre make music with people just because they are from the west coast? It doesn't matter where the people behind the music are from, as long as the product is good

did any of you actually read my post? it was obvious that I was taking the piss...

Lucifuge

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2010, 09:46:29 AM »
My bad. I jsut stop read on the west coast repper ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D