Author Topic: This Means You!!!  (Read 321 times)

Doggystylin

This Means You!!!
« on: December 07, 2002, 02:17:16 PM »
i found this on the bone board, check yall its scurry!! :(

"well if any of you dont know about the verichip its the device that is talked in the bible. People wont be able to buy, sell or live without having one implanted. Here is a link that will give you up to date information on this evil device.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/index.htm

They have already implanted this device on a family in Florida. They are marketing this as a way to save a person's life by showing doctors their condition when the person is no longer able to speak. The chip is now being "inspected" by the FDA and if the chip passes "inspection" then it will go into mass production. Damn I didn't belief that the last days were really going down but its only a matter of time before the new world order comes and takes over. Peace"

Tien argues that such hacking and "spoofing" of the system could be used, for example, to frame someone by falsely placing their identification chip information into a computer and linking the ID number with a crime scene location. "It's equivalent to saying, 'Here's your DNA at this crime scene. Now prove you weren't there,'" said Tien.

This is bad...very bad

Pillow

Re:This Means You!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2002, 10:42:47 PM »
 :-\. are u christian doggy?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2002, 11:34:52 PM »
nah Doggy Dogg is muslim
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2002, 11:52:06 PM »
I don't get it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 12:58:30 AM »
in the bible it talks about during the end times peope will have the mark of the beast on their forehead and hand, you will not be able to live in society without one....it's in revelations

and aparently this might be it....pretty freaky especially when they start enforcing people to wear them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

heyyou

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 12:03:03 PM »
I've been interested in this topic for quite a while now, all these conspiracy theories especially the new world order, illuminati, mark of the beast, revelation etc.

I agree with you about this chip. It's not just america, but the whole world. If you force people to implant it, there will be uproar, but people higher than the government and law, are conditioning people so they are willing to have it implanted eg. old people who are a danger to themselves, criminals etc. Now all these child kidnappings are high profile eg. in the U.K. the murder of 2 children holly & jessica RIP shocked a lot of people and a few weeks after, it was reported in the news that a teenage girl was having a chip implanted for safety.

heyyou

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2002, 12:04:39 PM »
P.S. The D.O.C.'s album- helter skelter is a good and interesting album to listen to (if you can understand him),
it's about the new world order.