Author Topic: What y'all expect about Detox???  (Read 368 times)

_E_A_Z_Y_

What y'all expect about Detox???
« on: December 05, 2002, 09:36:41 AM »
Well, I think it will be dope! Can you tell me some appearances???

Murrow

Re:What y'all expect about Detox???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 11:05:26 AM »
I expect some scary shit...new level shit...end of the world shit.

lol

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 11:55:32 AM »
If he changes his production style again.  i'm going to be scared to listen to it at first.  mellowman said the production from 2001 seemed like they did that ages ago.  i can't imagine what they have going on right now.  I expect a great album, it doesn't have to be classic.  Just as long as i like it.  i will be disappointed if snoop is not on this album though.  But before detox, we have Oh my god.  can't wait for that either.

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 07:49:23 PM »
i expect a average album,just like 2001 was average

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 08:28:31 PM »
i got no idea wut 2 expect but its either gunna blow up or its gunna flop i dunno

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 08:54:30 PM »
i expect a average album,just like 2001 was average

What'S not average..?

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 09:00:50 PM »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 09:13:29 PM »
lool nothin, I felt like askin u if u actually knew any "no-average" album but forget  it I changed my mind

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 10:04:25 PM »
i expect a 3rd classic album from Dr. Dre and nothing less....and a classic from rakim too

Bomb-A®

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 11:20:34 PM »
i hope we see more of ice cube, warren g, daz, nate, ren, snoop and thosee guys rather than rakim, eminem and truth since this is his last solo album  and all. i like emm and ra but i dunn o just my opinion

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2002, 05:31:07 AM »
I'm expecting some next level shit, some shit that'll have that familiar Dre sound way back from the N.W.A. days all the way to 2001, but still futuristic. Some shit that once you hear it, you've heard it all...

And I really don't care what anybody says about it bein' classic or average or some shit. As long as it does it for me, it's a dope record.

Also I'm hoping that just about everybody who's worked with Dre will be on the album. Everybody from N.W.A. (save for Eazy, R.I.P.), everybody from the Death Row era (save for Pac, R.I.P.), Warren G, Busta, Jay-Z, his current roster of course... and all those I forgot...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2002, 09:09:34 AM »
I expect the obvies.. a 100% classic
can't wait

dexter

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2002, 09:57:10 AM »
Above average

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2002, 10:10:37 AM »
I'm expecting some next level shit, some shit that'll have that familiar Dre sound way back from the N.W.A. days all the way to 2001, but still futuristic. Some shit that once you hear it, you've heard it all...

And I really don't care what anybody says about it bein' classic or average or some shit. As long as it does it for me, it's a dope record.

Also I'm hoping that just about everybody who's worked with Dre will be on the album. Everybody from N.W.A. (save for Eazy, R.I.P.), everybody from the Death Row era (save for Pac, R.I.P.), Warren G, Busta, Jay-Z, his current roster of course... and all those I forgot...
man that will be so many artist....its imposibile......but nice idea...especially if he was able to get pac and eazy on it...but like i said third classic for dre here

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2002, 12:54:32 PM »
i jus hope he dont dissapoint cuz this is probably the most highly anticipated album with so big expectations ever along with each mike album

peace