Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2715 times)

Okka

Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« on: April 07, 2010, 12:51:17 PM »
Ain't this dude with Glasses Malone? Look at what Gonzoe from Kausion/Regime said about fuckin' with Ice Cube.

@therealgonzoe fucc cube...aint no dissing he creating this shit himself

http://twitter.com/therealConflict

I HOPE NIGGA SAVED SOME MONEY CUZ DUDE GOT PLUGS IN MUSIC TO CUT'CHA WATER OFF STUPID HE STARTED THIS SHIT THINK ABOUT IT...

ALL YALL NIGGAZ DISS'N ICE CUBE FENNA BE OUT THE LOOP BLACKBALLED FROM RADIO IN LA WATCH I BEEN THERE AND HE DONE THAT U CANT WIN THAT 1

http://twitter.com/THEREALGONZOE

I have a feeling that Glasses and them gonna come out with some diss songs. They already did that fake flyer bullshit.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 12:53:40 PM »
pathetic

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »
Ok I'm confused. Who is Conflict? And who said what?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 02:10:45 PM »

Conflict is with Glasses Malone, he been talkin some shit about Cube so Gonzoe told him that he shouldn't do that cause Cube can "blackball" him in the industry. Ice Cube is still one of the biggest names on the West Coast, so he really can do that. Same shit happened to Gonzoe/Kausion too as he himself admitted it.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 02:13:31 PM »

Conflict is with Glasses Malone, he been talkin some shit about Cube so Gonzoe told him that he shouldn't do that cause Cube can "blackball" him in the industry. Ice Cube is still one of the biggest names on the West Coast, so he really can do that. Same shit happened to Gonzoe/Kausion too as he himself admitted it.

why did Gonzoe/Kausion get blackballed?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »

Dissed Cube - listen to Hit Em Hard.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

Dissed Cube - listen to Hit Em Hard.

I know they had some money issues back in the days. It seems like this kinda shit happens Cube often.

Westdog

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 02:26:56 PM »

TheRealConflict: NIGGAS DONT CARE ABOUT HOW LONG U BEEN RAPPIN...DISRESPECT IS DISRESPECT! #fuckIceCube

young ma fuckas against Cube.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:28:48 PM by Westdog »
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »
the guy came out from nowhere, nobody knows who he is and hes dissin the legend... .. wtf?!

ppl go crazy..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »

TheRealConflict: NIGGAS DONT CARE ABOUT HOW LONG U BEEN RAPPIN...DISRESPECT IS DISRESPECT! #fuckIceCube

young ma fuckas against Cube.

Can't say I blame them though. Ice Cube is coming out the box swinging at a lot of people for hype.

ktothac

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »
all cube said is its not his job to help dudes out. its everyone else lookin for a buzz

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »
who ?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 07:57:14 PM »
damn mack 10, g malone, and all these people is askin for trouble....end their careers if they even have 1 cube....
lol @ cube startin this shit himself
he the same duke comin on here sayin we mad cuz he fucked one of our girls cuz we dont like g malones muzik....nice try con
not only you sound like a hater from that comment but your career will be over before it even took off...but you think you can keep up with cube....bring it and proof the world wrong cuz right now they are against you...and only ones believin in you is you, g malone, mack 10 and thats it...lol
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:22:13 PM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
Listen to all this "new west" niggas with their hands out. "cube didnt help me so fuck him". They cant blow up themselves cos they are garbage. C