Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2711 times)

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 10:01:39 PM »
amen to Gonzoe

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 10:28:43 PM »
damn mack 10, g malone, and all these people is askin for trouble....end their careers if they even have 1 cube....
lol @ cube startin this shit himself
he the same duke comin on here sayin we mad cuz he fucked one of our girls cuz we dont like g malones muzik....nice try con
not only you sound like a hater from that comment but your career will be over before it even took off...but you think you can keep up with cube....bring it and proof the world wrong cuz right now they are against you...and only ones believin in you is you, g malone, mack 10 and thats it...lol
LMAO...

damn....the worlds against me what am I gone do now..haha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »
if its jus cube vs you, mack, g malone ...then yeah thats the world....if cube was on your team would you be talkin bad and down on a legend?
look how desperate mack 10 is....some threads have more replies than his album moved units
why cant you make a career without dissin a legend who by coincidence is a former known rapper of your bosses boss? lol
and who said you had to actually do anythin for the world not to be against you or for you to fight back...your the one thats pickin the fight...with a legend who has many classics but even worse some of the best diss traxx under his belt...are you ready for one of those world known mic beatings? lol
if so...drop the first diss track.....cuz best believe muffuccaz cant sleep at night waitin for cube to go in on you....

damn mack 10, g malone, and all these people is askin for trouble....end their careers if they even have 1 cube....
he the same duke comin on here sayin we mad cuz he fucked one of our girls cuz we dont like g malones muzik....nice try con
not only you sound like a hater from that comment but your career will be over before it even took off...but you think you can keep up with cube....bring it and proof the world wrong cuz right now they are against you...and only ones believin in you is you, g malone, mack 10 and thats it...lol
LMAO...

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:37:29 PM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 10:44:55 PM »
I laugh at you fools who say cube does this shit for hype.  WTF...Cube can do one of his stupid kid movies and make like 5x as much money as he will make doing an album.  He been around a long time.  he knows music doesn't hardly sell any more...especially west coast rap.  If cube was trying to get hyped up he would probably go the route of most sell out rappers and get some corny ass mutha fucka like lil wayne or soulja boy on his record.

You really think cube is trying to gain a new fan base?  He has a long time fan base, and they gonna be checkin for him regardless.  He ain't tryna capture the attention of you young ass kids who grew up on 50 cent.  Most real Ice Cube fans don't even know who the fuck these new west rappers are, nor do they care to find out.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »
i'm the father of this gangsta shit, never thought i'd have a bunch of bastard kids,
lil bad ass kids, i whoop they ass every night, send the paramedics bitch in the black and white,
i bought you in this world, i'll take you out, do you ugly, so momma cant make you out

aint no other kings in this rap thing, they siblings, nothin but my chi'ren, one shot they disappearin

young rappers looking for pocket change, with boo-boo lyrics, come get your diper changed,
you smell like shit, hey baby change this motherfucker, you smell like shit

ice cube - child support
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:10:00 PM by ironmike »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »
who made him mad back then? lol

young rappers looking for pocket change, with boo-boo lyrics, come get your diper changed,
you smell like shit, hey baby change this motherfucker, you smell like shit

ice cube - child support
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2010, 10:56:16 PM »
if its jus cube vs you, mack, g malone ...then yeah thats the world....if cube was on your team would you be talkin bad and down on a legend?
look how desperate mack 10 is....some threads have more replies than his album moved units
why cant you make a career without dissin a legend who by coincidence is a former known rapper of your bosses boss? lol
and who said you had to actually do anythin for the world not to be against you or for you to fight back...your the one thats pickin the fight...with a legend who has many classics but even worse some of the best diss traxx under his belt...are you ready for one of those world known mic beatings? lol
if so...drop the first diss track.....cuz best believe muffuccaz cant sleep at night waitin for cube to go in on you....

LMAO...

what r u talking about?? LMAO

Look homie...imma REAL niggas besides this rap shit bro... Ill speak whatever I wanna speak to whom ever. Just becuz ur a legend doesnt give u a right to be disrespectful... NOBODY DISSED ICE CUBE but homie going around sayin subliminal shit... niggas is laughing at the shit really..
b im not her to get pub...lol u dont c me promoting shit i jus voiced how I felt and niggas r sensitive...ha

b4 u say its a walk in the park fo cube do yo research bruh... its serious over here...This the last time im responding to u its pointless

NOBODY needs a handout over here nor asked for it.....we built our own brand

DIVISION...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
what about when someone says g malones song is wack? you get hurt....if its wack its wack
if cubes muzik is wack...its wack...but lately g malone and mack 10's muzik has been wack and you and your team gettin hurt
who said you werent real or it isnt real on your side...im talkin about you and others goin at cube
how did you build your own brand? what brand? please inform the world of what brand you are speakin on...cuz there are many who dont know of this brand you are talkin about unless its westcoast gangsta rap....in which many consider the person you are goin at to be the goat at makin that type of muzik...see you end up meetin the don again...lol
how was cube disrespectful to you or anyone?
whos sensitive?

LMAO...

what r u talking about?? LMAO

Look homie...imma REAL niggas besides this rap shit bro... Ill speak whatever I wanna speak to whom ever. Just becuz ur a legend doesnt give u a right to be disrespectful... NOBODY DISSED ICE CUBE but homie going around sayin subliminal shit... niggas is laughing at the shit really..
b im not her to get pub...lol u dont c me promoting shit i jus voiced how I felt and niggas r sensitive...ha

b4 u say its a walk in the park fo cube do yo research bruh... its serious over here...This the last time im responding to u its pointless

DIVISION...
Cube

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »
Just becuz ur a legend doesnt give u a right to be disrespectful... NOBODY DISSED ICE CUBE but homie going around sayin subliminal shit... niggas is laughing at the shit really..

DIVISION...
i guess you havnt heard about the "no country for old men" project that bishop lamont, glasses malone and crooked I were going to put out, which was meant to be directly aimed at snoop and cube

bishop lamont has been taking so many shots at westcoast vets snoop and cube on his mixtapes, but not mentioning their names. he's also been mad disrespectful to them in interviews.

also ice cube is only refering to those who have been disrespectful towards him, he just doesnt want to mention their names, because he doesnt want to give them any fame, but they know who they are. so why cant people like you and jay rock see that. dont step into it and act like you have to say something when cube's disses are obviously not aimed at all young people, but just those young ones who feel they can be disrespectful to him.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:09:00 PM by ironmike »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010, 11:05:11 PM »
which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
conflict + g malone = mack 10
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?
they usin the other rappers name, but they didnt help em?
and good lookin for quotin there...iron mike..lol
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »
which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
conflict + g malone = mack 10
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?
they usin the other rappers name, but they didnt help em?
and good lookin for quotin there...iron mike..lol

Blu Division was formed waaaaay before Mack 10 came into the picture. Glasses has always been thankful of Mack 10's help.

teletomble

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2010, 11:19:26 PM »
Ok I'm confused. Who is Conflict? And who said what?

Conflict is with Glasses Malone, he been talkin some shit about Cube so Gonzoe told him that he shouldn't do that cause Cube can "blackball" him in the industry. Ice Cube is still one of the biggest names on the West Coast, so he really can do that. Same shit happened to Gonzoe/Kausion too as he himself admitted it.

why did Gonzoe/Kausion get blackballed?

Dissed Cube - listen to Hit Em Hard.

U Got A Download To That Track?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2010, 11:22:08 PM »
this conflict guy must be doin this shit for some fame, i dont care what he says, and the same goes for jay rock, because THEY KNOW cube is not aiming at dissing all young rappers, but just those that been disrespectful towards him, but he doesnt want to give them promo by mentioning their names. they're not stupid,... if people on the internet can see this as clear as day, then so can them. THEY KNOW this, but they still want to flap their gums, and i cant respect that.

how many more of these sucker mc's are going to come out of the woodwork to get some fame by talking down on their father ice cube?..... he started this gangsta shit. without cube and nwa, there would be no gangsta rap.

still even to this day, ice cube is making the raw and uncut westcoast gangsta rap, setting the egsample to the whole westcoast, while all these wc rappers are ignoring him, and prostituting themselves for the dollar by making gay ass boo-boo pop-rap music, and riding the south's nuts, making the westcoast look so bad. while everyone has sold themselves out, ice cube has been keeping the torch alive for westcoast gangsta rap, that hopefully one day, all these wc rappers will turn around and start respresenting the west properly by making westcoast gangsta rap again, and get off that rnb and south shit.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:31:32 PM by ironmike »

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2010, 11:40:31 PM »
fame??? if i wanted fame i woulda dissed someone more relivant to hip hop RIGHT NOW..lol

THISthread woulda been started by me with a link to a diss song...come on man I dont endorse hoe shit...

please show me where niggas went at cube first...its a reason y no country for old men didnt come out so STOP bring that old shit up like cube mad about ...if thats the case  then y snoop fucc wit us...lets be real .. Cube is trying to sell an album and im wrong for speaking my thought on it...fucc out of here!

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2010, 11:44:04 PM »
I was a strong supporter....now....i dont respect dude

I kno its natural for people to pick sides but kno what ur backing bcuz u look dumb when the truth surface!