Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2684 times)

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
I can't believe this is a thread. 
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
he can end your career...he can make people aware of how wack you are....theres ways....hey maybe cube gon prove me wrong and he cant but as of right now hes in power...one of the people in power to do this...again this is as of right now til jay rock or others prove me wrong

blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 
thats not blackballing. if he's going to make aware if someone is wack, that's pretty much just open dissing. i'm talking about blackballing in the sense of using authority in the fields of radio and other forms of entertainment to block someone's career. those avenues are pretty much closed anyway. are we clear now?

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 07:15:37 PM »
haha i guess ima clear it up then...as of right now IMO this is what cube can do
1.he can go to a radio station, club etc...and tell em to not fuck with jay rock, g malone, mack 10 etc....they might question it and be like well why not?
cuz im cube bitch...lol...but nah he can give his input and jus put it out there...whether that happens or not...i dont think it will happen to every show, club, producer etc...cube goes to get at but im sure some of em will be down wit him....i dont think everyone will shrug off big cube dogg goin into their office and cube tellin em to not play or support these rappers...so again whether he succeeds wit doin this....who knows but IMO as of right now it will fall onto cube's side wit him gettin a victory

2.but more importantly and more likely to be effective is him dissin them and makin em look like change....this has a better chance of happenin than the above option

for both options to not work the other side has to come up with a plan , diss or somethin crazy that shuts cube down...and thats what im sayin can you shut cube down...hes sayin he is the west...so who are they....WITHOUT HIM? lol

he can end your career...he can make people aware of how wack you are....theres ways....hey maybe cube gon prove me wrong and he cant but as of right now hes in power...one of the people in power to do this...again this is as of right now til jay rock or others prove me wrong

blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 
thats not blackballing. if he's going to make aware if someone is wack, that's pretty much just open dissing. i'm talking about blackballing in the sense of using authority in the fields of radio and other forms of entertainment to block someone's career. those avenues are pretty much closed anyway. are we clear now?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »

I think Cube can ask his fans not to support xyz rapper and they won't.  I think that may be the "new west(coast) blackball" (pun intended )... in this example cubes "power " may come into play. 

Now whether or not any new artist gives a shit about that is prolly unlikely. Seeing as how these artists have already discouraged their fans to listen to us anyways.
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »
if your tryna say cube is tellin people to not listen to certain rappers (u said us meanin you) then IMO your wrong....he put it out there that noone but a few can fuck wit em...if anyone goes at him hes ready....can you point out at any time where he said fuck a certain rapper or str8 up said dont listen to a certain rapper?
and if he did...in a way he has a right since as he once said...he started this gangsta shit....and this the muthafuccin thanx he get?

I think Cube can ask his fans not to support xyz rapper and they won't.  I think that may be the "new west(coast) blackball" (pun intended )... in this example cubes "power " may come into play. 

Now whether or not any new artist gives a shit about that is prolly unlikely. Seeing as how these artists have already discouraged their fans to listen to us anyways.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
haha i guess ima clear it up then...as of right now IMO this is what cube can do
1.he can go to a radio station, club etc...and tell em to not fuck with jay rock, g malone, mack 10 etc....they might question it and be like well why not?
cuz im cube bitch...lol...but nah he can give his input and jus put it out there...whether that happens or not...i dont think it will happen to every show, club, producer etc...cube goes to get at but im sure some of em will be down wit him....i dont think everyone will shrug off big cube dogg goin into their office and cube tellin em to not play or support these rappers...so again whether he succeeds wit doin this....who knows but IMO as of right now it will fall onto cube's side wit him gettin a victory

2.but more importantly and more likely to be effective is him dissin them and makin em look like change....this has a better chance of happenin than the above option

for both options to not work the other side has to come up with a plan , diss or somethin crazy that shuts cube down...and thats what im sayin can you shut cube down...hes sayin he is the west...so who are they....WITHOUT HIM? lol

why would radio listen to him being that they don't even play his stuff anymore? as I explained earlier, the radio situation in Los Angeles has changed drastically. Artists might get a New at 2 play but to get in the rotation you have to be on some non-hard stuff. There's too many venues in L.A.  for the show thing to be effective. There has to be money in it for them otherwise it will be a no-go. I don't see anybody breaking bread just to stop someone from performing.

Your other assessment about telling his fanbase not to mess with an artist like Raje pointed out is probably the more believable scenario out of them all.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »
I also agree with what someone said earlier.  If we had our own formula like these legends did... ie :instead of rapping about all this gangster rap etc then wed be a lot further.  I know myself that Glasses doesn't have to be the Crip from Watts when he has way more real, skilled,  and deeper lyrics than that. But I think we put out what we think you (the fans) want.  Even I put out a tape called You're Welcome... cuz I wanted to give the fans what I thought they wanted to hear...  MISTAKE lol
Raje'
R2D2...

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2010, 08:04:43 PM »
80S Baby.. child support....

if I recall correct,  I dropped a record stating "new west coast " "old niggas retire " and WC went on dubcnn the next day like fuck these new nigga... at the time I wasn't in LA and had no knowledge of the "new west "...  but I did soon after lol...  so I don't know who threw 1st blows etc. 
Raje'
R2D2...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »
correct they dont play his stuff but im sayin more from a news standpoint like damn cube must be mad...this is interestin...again i dont think that way would work either but it would put a dent in their name on the negative side of things
but him tellin fans, etc...to not listen to them is still bein blackballed IMO....instead of him tellin the labels etc...hes tellin fans and whoever else that listens...
see you and others keep on bringin up 80's babies and other songs they've done...aite cool we know they made those songs
but again they jus go in and make em for the album? lol
1.if they did...they made some good muzik...and thats it cuz the songs arent bangin but they are good and comediac
2.but what if they made it for a more important reason....that they havent even given to this day

and g malone dont sound good on anythin sides westcoast muzik....and now that you brought it up...that eastside crip gang song is cool..as in a good song and better than any of that southcoast shit he keeps makin. ;D

why would radio listen to him being that they don't even play his stuff anymore? as I explained earlier, the radio situation in Los Angeles has changed drastically. Artists might get a New at 2 play but to get in the rotation you have to be on some non-hard stuff. There's too many venues in L.A.  for the show thing to be effective. There has to be money in it for them otherwise it will be a no-go. I don't see anybody breaking bread just to stop someone from performing.

Your other assessment about telling his fanbase not to mess with an artist like Raje pointed out is probably the more believable scenario out of them all.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:19:49 PM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
Cube

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2010, 08:18:34 PM »
Lol
Raje'
R2D2...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »
if you think your the victim here...why did you or anyone who did...and yeah they did....ask for a handout and then when they werent given a handout....get mad?
your mad cuz someone wont work with you and they speakin on that....what you gon do when ya label rapes you for your publishin, show money etc....? lol

Lol
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
I also agree with what someone said earlier.  If we had our own formula like these legends did... ie :instead of rapping about all this gangster rap etc then wed be a lot further.  I know myself that Glasses doesn't have to be the Crip from Watts when he has way more real, skilled,  and deeper lyrics than that. But I think we put out what we think you (the fans) want.  Even I put out a tape called You're Welcome... cuz I wanted to give the fans what I thought they wanted to hear...  MISTAKE lol
^^^^ ay you kept it 110% networth in this post my equal respect yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 08:29:27 PM »
2FingersUp...... lol that's not really blackballing. But if you believe it to be, nothing anybody says will convince you otherwise.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 08:33:48 PM »
its a different way...all im sayin is IMO as of right now cube has power but he might prove me wrong
maybe he cant spit no more and they outshine him...maybe well see
i see what your sayin with the whole blackball thing...but again in a way it is...from a different outlet/angle

2FingersUp...... lol that's not really blackballing. But if you believe it to be, nothing anybody says will convince you otherwise.
Cube

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2010, 09:29:26 PM »
if you think your the victim here...why did you or anyone who did...and yeah they did....ask for a handout and then when they werent given a handout....get mad?
your mad cuz someone wont work with you and they speakin on that....what you gon do when ya label rapes you for your publishin, show money etc....? lol

Lol

People only gonna knock for a while...  then they gone kick in the door
Raje'
R2D2...