Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2714 times)

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »
I also agree with what someone said earlier.  If we had our own formula like these legends did... ie :instead of rapping about all this gangster rap etc then wed be a lot further.  I know myself that Glasses doesn't have to be the Crip from Watts when he has way more real, skilled,  and deeper lyrics than that. But I think we put out what we think you (the fans) want.  Even I put out a tape called You're Welcome... cuz I wanted to give the fans what I thought they wanted to hear...  MISTAKE lol
^^^^ ay you kept it 110% networth in this post my equal respect yell

Yezzir
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2010, 12:34:11 AM »
its a different way...all im sayin is IMO as of right now cube has power but he might prove me wrong
maybe he cant spit no more and they outshine him...maybe well see
i see what your sayin with the whole blackball thing...but again in a way it is...from a different outlet/angle

2FingersUp...... lol that's not really blackballing. But if you believe it to be, nothing anybody says will convince you otherwise.
Cube has no power like the sort...Styles is right.. The industry is so fucked up.. you better off independant search for fans via internet....Cube is not a factor in the game like 10 yers ago... Dats like people say we blackballed for doin the shit we do wih eiht....Blackballed from what...Not getting to hag with the indusry in crowd.. huh.. who gives a fuck about association with a group of nigas who are 35 and up still searching for deals instead of searching for potential customers....Conflict aint nothin wrong with voicing your opinion....I say fuck all industry niggas who talk bad on ya name but when they see you its all to the good.. like they never spoke venomous words against ya name... So 2 fingers.. said all this to say who neds cube or anyone else...

Nigas be all on cube nuts like he still connected to the streets...if you ca see.. cube aint too much of a ge cuz young pitbulls in the yard wouldnt be snappin on em... see its like the west is a pitbull pound.. the dogs thats killas dont get fucked with.. and the muts get snapped t all day by the younger pps..

LONDON!!

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2010, 05:17:14 AM »
Ok I'm confused. Who is Conflict? And who said what?

conflict is a artist down wit glasses malone blu division label along wit quiz and stage, there up and coming, they can all spit

"get this money by any means nessassary"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2010, 07:27:02 AM »
c-rida again maybe he gon show me different but i was talkin mainly from the angle of
1.he can tell his fans....and the fans would do whatever they do....prolly listen
2.also if he were to throw shots....some no vaseline type venom at em....i mean who can fuck wit cube when he throwin them shots? lol

yeah that was years ago...but did he hurt others by throwin them shots before?

its a different way...all im sayin is IMO as of right now cube has power but he might prove me wrong
maybe he cant spit no more and they outshine him...maybe well see
i see what your sayin with the whole blackball thing...but again in a way it is...from a different outlet/angle

2FingersUp...... lol that's not really blackballing. But if you believe it to be, nothing anybody says will convince you otherwise.
Cube has no power like the sort...Styles is right.. The industry is so fucked up.. you better off independant search for fans via internet....Cube is not a factor in the game like 10 yers ago... Dats like people say we blackballed for doin the shit we do wih eiht....Blackballed from what...Not getting to hag with the indusry in crowd.. huh.. who gives a fuck about association with a group of nigas who are 35 and up still searching for deals instead of searching for potential customers....Conflict aint nothin wrong with voicing your opinion....I say fuck all industry niggas who talk bad on ya name but when they see you its all to the good.. like they never spoke venomous words against ya name... So 2 fingers.. said all this to say who neds cube or anyone else...

Nigas be all on cube nuts like he still connected to the streets...if you ca see.. cube aint too much of a ge cuz young pitbulls in the yard wouldnt be snappin on em... see its like the west is a pitbull pound.. the dogs thats killas dont get fucked with.. and the muts get snapped t all day by the younger pps..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2010, 08:06:12 AM »
You know whats funny... Is that someone got this off my Twitter...lol And didnt even put the WHOLE convo on here!

Look...Legend or not disrespect niggas not tolerating period! And as far as blackballin its way too many avenues nowadays in hip hop to make ur money and get your name out here! Theres strength in numbers.. WE EVERYWHERE...whats GREAT about this whole situation is that its uniting the young niggas.

This nigga Cube ALREADY got a diss record DONE...Plus had a lil nigga from his camp put a diss out on Glasses a couple of weeks ago...But guess what that diss got shut down FAST...Why?? Becuz niggas is really silly in these streets... Now if Cube willing to risk what he's built over lil ol us then so be it.

This a new era bro.... Niggas a rap circles around Cube. Thats like MJ tryna get on the court with Lebron today!

WE REAL NIGGAS WE DONT BLOG... LMAO

Whats crazy is that this topic is STILL going...wtf

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »
At the end of the day.... Glasses is my brother and Rock is family too! So its FUCK ICE CUBE and whoever got a problem with me saying it..

DIVISION or NOTHING!

Okka

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2010, 08:11:59 AM »
What diss did Cube's camp put out? I'm just sayin' this beef is bullshit anyway and that fake flyer was on some real hoe shit.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2010, 08:17:51 AM »
At the end of the day.... Glasses is my brother and Rock is family too! So its FUCK ICE CUBE and whoever got a problem with me saying it..

DIVISION or NOTHING!

Alrite son, Im a fan of ur shit (Charles Hamilton Diss was hilarious) but calm the fuck down!

You really are gonna fuck a lotta shit up pissing off Cube and going at him publicly.

Just let him say what he's saying he'll go away for another year in a couple months. Sit tight, this aint any way to get to the money

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2010, 08:18:48 AM »
What diss did Cube's camp put out? I'm just sayin' this beef is bullshit anyway and that fake flyer was on some real hoe shit.
Im not gone put homie name out there but it came from there camp!

Hoe shit??? ha... Aint no hoe shit over here its called playing the game... Whats hoe shit is Cube not maning up and saying who he's talking about at these shows n shyt...

Whats crazy is.... Gonzoe is my family..lmao So yall thought the nigga was on some stick up for Cube shit!

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2010, 08:21:11 AM »

DIVISION or NOTHING!

Alrite son, Im a fan of ur shit (Charles Hamilton Diss was hilarious) but calm the fuck down!

You really are gonna fuck a lotta shit up pissing off Cube and going at him publicly.

Just let him say what he's saying he'll go away for another year in a couple months. Sit tight, this aint any way to get to the money
See thats the thing... Im not doing this to get to the money! Im speaking how I feel bro...All the shit other niggas is scared to say ya feel!

I didnt even start this thread...lol

But thanx for ur support..Real shit

Okka

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2010, 08:29:19 AM »
Hoe shit??? ha... Aint no hoe shit over here its called playing the game... Whats hoe shit is Cube not maning up and saying who he's talking about at these shows n shyt...

Nah but that was some dumb shit, the whole concert was cancelled.

Whats crazy is.... Gonzoe is my family..lmao So yall thought the nigga was on some stick up for Cube shit!

No we didn't. Gonzoe was tryin' to give you advice, that's how i saw it.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2010, 08:35:56 AM »

Nah but that was some dumb shit, the whole concert was cancelled.

No we didn't. Gonzoe was tryin' to give you advice, that's how i saw it.

yea he was... Thats fam and i respect his words ya feel!

But in the same how long is niggas posta be quite about things?

I jus would like to know WHO dissed Cube? Why does he feel this way? And why NOW?

If some people would jus sit down and think about it they will see the truth in it all...

Okka

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2010, 08:50:57 AM »
I think Cube want some buzz crackin' cause of the new album and everybody loves too see Cube "angry" and in a battle. I still think he really wasn't dissin' anybody at first, he was just puttin' out some shit out there and wanted to see what is goin' to happen and boom, this all started. It's all about the buzz.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »
I think Cube want some buzz crackin' cause of the new album and everybody loves too see Cube "angry" and in a battle. I still think he really wasn't dissin' anybody at first, he was just puttin' out some shit out there and wanted to see what is goin' to happen and boom, this all started. It's all about the buzz.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2010, 10:21:03 AM »
CONFLICT KEEP DOIN YOU HOMIE AND YALL GONNA GET FAR.. KEEP SMASHING...CUBE HAS TO BE DETHROWNED PUBLICLY.....ITS LIKE WHEN LARRY HOLMES WASON THE ROPES AND GOT KNOCKED OUT...Cube out campaigning but it aint gon work....